Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Oh Dear, ok ..

Um I am hoping to see a full - on Maaneet heart-to-heart tomorrow. It should be passionate.. in the sense that they both let out their feelings to each other about the Baby and what it meant for both of them .. and Maan explaining to Geet exactly why he sent all of the nursery items to the storeroom .. while Geet is able to cry in his arms for a while .. as she hasn't been able to properly do that since coming back from the hospital.

What do you wanna see??

:)

Z
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Similar.

Geet still with tear in her eyes, that Maan has clean forgotten their baby's memories.  A tear fall from his eye, because Geet has thought something as hard as this - an unconscious brush of his hand on her - more tears from Geet at a pondering over and how hard it has been for Maan too.  She says no sorry again.  But falls into his arms.  She cries like a baby again.  He is strong, and feels reassured that she said the earlier words only for the hurt she feels that papa is not grieving like her.  Maan touching her back again, her face, her hair, a Pee loon kiss on her eye balls, the brush of his lips on her cheeks....a lovely melody, not a song,  to go with the scene.  They realize they belong to only one another, and no one else can snatch each other away from one another.  Dev seeing this genuine love in their private moments....

You already cheered me up, MK😛.
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Can i call you S-Zester (sexy zester) - I love giving nick names to those who I perceive assuming at the other end ..
lovetheserial thumbnail
How long will you be with me ????
roseinbloom thumbnail
OMG MY Sweet Sweet Halwaaaa!!

What a fantabulous scene you laid out! My heart is racing just thinking about it! I do hope Dev one day oversees Maaneet's love and it's strengthening and feels that pang of loss (?) over what could've been ..

And then maybe a plan of action .. if not directed towards Geet but more in the context that Maan has banished him from ever being accepted by Maaneet ... and that he is trying his level best to "repent" but feeling the negative vibes.. he turns negative... feels that it's useless to even try and win Maan or Geet's attention .. which'll never happen in a million years (unless he gets thrown in jail first of course!)

Awww good that I was able to cheer you up .. anytime for you my Halwaaaaaaa <3! 🀗

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
LOL AL .. you can go ahead and call me what nickname you feel like ;)

I call you Halwa don't I :D??

And I will perhaps be here for a while :) I know how lonely it gets here considering you have IST while everyone else is snoring away!

Z
lovetheserial thumbnail
ZZZ,  I will be reading all your takes, and replying, and thats how I spend my mornings 'btween house work and going out on errands etc.  Sad part, is that no one reads after.....

But its ok.  I use the variety of my language for responding, again falling on blind eyes, deaf ears etc.

Sexy Z,  how about starting from Monday, we start analyzing and also writing our futuristic plot in just few lines, not a story line but how we genuinely feel the take may be in episodes to come...

I am gonna cut short my eloquent write ups and be more down to earth people-words....like grass root language....

S-ZZ,  hope we enjoy the water session tomorrow -  tip tip tip tip.....

Its ok.  ZZ, I also go to sleep when every other american desi is awake and pepped up to talk.  Wonder why there are no IST folks to discuss on the thread - perhaps there have been and have left disillusioned after a while....Threads can be hot-beds and boring and discouraging, after a while....I usually sleep by 2.30 ist....

Wazzup S-ZZZ ????
lovetheserial thumbnail
Sexy Z

Did you read Jyotis take - of course, I think u were the first to respond, right.  I loved her analysis of Dev.  But I differ.  Somehow I agree with and shared the same opinion as Vru.  I too feel the subtleity of Dev.  He never shows but genuinely wants to involve within the life of Geet.  His love, none at all now, grows, the longer he stays at KM, rendering him to be a very suspicious character before Maan but cannot divulge lest Dadi or others feel Maan at crossroads in his mind and a bull-borer... All this you could read Vrus take on FB page....in the discussion topic under Criticisms and take of 14 March 2011.  Somehow, I am also of the strong opinion he is transforming but unfortunately gets caught in his snare of baser feelings.  Geet does not suspect, nor anyone else save Maan.

Vru and myself felt he should remain the inconsistant character...a leaf floating inthe breeze, on the puddles created .... his life has always been that.   

roseinbloom thumbnail
Haha awwww Halwaaa.. I like the effort you're putting in .. and I am all for the futuristic plot discussions .. those are what keep threads going really and it is always fun and interesting to engage in such discussions and reading about all the possibilities.. and then getting excited when some of them come true!!

The unpredictability factor of GHSP really helps in that aspect.

Wazzup is I am currently lying in bed with my lappy on .. well.. my lap LOL! And just roaming around IF and chatting with you :)

I usually sleep past 12:00 AM as well ... when I have uni the next day I sleep latest 2:00 AM .. but usually its later on say, a weekend or days where I have an off the next day. So I have school today (Thursday) and Friday I don't so tomorrow I'll be up later than usual ... that's my usual routine.

Z
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i miss u guys soooo much!! :(
me won't be here much now cause my cousin is here for a visit with my 7 month nephew....who is soooo flippin adorable!! So will be here to open the thread tomorrow but that will be it!

Anywayz just dropped in to see how u all r :) love u all...have fun