Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Raaz and his fleeting appearances are another story to think about, and getting into it would mean sidelining the Geet thought process...and i am for now going to concentrate on this train of thought for the sake of our conversation...πŸ˜†
i am sure he wont mind.. would you vinu πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Honey in the Dew,

p.s: was it just me being wishfully optimistic and silly when i thought when geet went to visit the doctor, that the doctor would say, she is still pregnant and that they made a blunder πŸ˜• ... ive lost it !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha Ha HaπŸ˜†,  I love that heart of yours that indulges in wishful thinking, still grieving.......even the Raaz could'nt change that could he ??????

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

hai , everybody

hope i  am not intruding  zabardasti in three idiots island .if so .plz tell  me i wont feel bad .just wanted to share my thoughts .  i  am not good in expressing my thoughts in words as you all but i do enjoy  try to put my emotions,insecurities  in my post . could not watch the episode but gone through the wriiten update .after reading the precap, first thing flashed in my mind the dialogue geet said to maan during  sangeet 'ki pehle mere man mein mamta jaagi hai phir pyar ke  ehsas ne dastak di hai "   tommorrow ouburst is nothing but  related to motherhood . It is natural for her to feel like this .She is witnessing everybody effort to deal with her .she may think her loss ,her pain cannot  understand by others.for a split second geet thought everybody wants to evade child memory from her including maan . it may take time for geet to understand the situation of maan  but it should not be late . Rishtey bahut kacche  dhage ki tarah hote hai ,unhe humein bahut pyar se strong banane padhe hai agar ek gaanth (knot) bhi aa gaye use saalon lag jate hai kholne ke liye .     aur hum jyada use uljahaye rakhenge to rishto ko tootne mein jyada der nahi lagti . maan situation is vulnerable nahi woh apna pain ugal  sakta nahi nigal sakta hai . we woman easily tides the crisis even our miscarriage,any other ailments .so, now the time has come up geet shld understand the situation  accordingly  and deal with it . would like to hear from you all.  

Hi....first and foremost...please do not apologize for posting.  We see you as a silent reader on this thread...and you are welcome to write whenever you feel comfortable. 

You write beautifully and so eloquently brought out ke RISHTEY KITNE NAZUK aur MAZBOOT bhi hote hai at the same time.   There are certain vulnerabilities that make them weak, yet there are many assurances that make it ATOOT too!! 

Thanks for pointing that out so beautifully!!

--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

nani amma, dev had no right to tell him or advice him anything, but then advice is muft na.. toh avai se dia hoga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
usey Maan paaji ko koi farak pada ? nahi na?
lekin aagey jaake jo bhi honey waala hai ussey maan ko farak zaroor padega ...🀣

Muft ki cheez hamesha kam asar hoti hai............Remember that!!πŸ˜†  Chalo dekh to hai ke ab aage aage hota hai kya!!πŸ˜›
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Awwwwwwwwwww...baby..are you marketing me now??!!πŸ˜†

😳😳😳
they loved it....i got soooo many hitsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

good job momwaπŸ˜ƒ
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

and yes, my wish is fulfilled as my dearest Vineshwar is back !! dil khush kar dia πŸ˜³

der se aata hai, par aata zaroor hai... dil se jo maine usey pukaara β˜ΊοΈ

OH teri....sasuri niecy baby.....tohra bineswar to tata bye bye hogawa...oh ko baat nahin karni thi ka?
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@  nargis
                     thanks nargis . yes with those assurances rishton  atoot t bandhan mein jud jaatein  hai.
-honeydew- thumbnail
football match hone waala hai aur kya πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Muft ki cheez hamesha kam asar hoti hai............Remember that!!πŸ˜†  Chalo dekh to hai ke ab aage aage hota hai kya!!πŸ˜›

-honeydew- thumbnail
guys... telly tadka ka dhrasti waala interview dekha? log onto the site and watch
-honeydew- thumbnail
nahi nahi maasi.. maine toh bas usey bulaya tha.. remember i asked him aa rahey ho ke nahi? aa kar bola ke main aa gaya..
baat ke baare main kahan baat hui thi πŸ˜†
baat karega toh bonus..
nahi toh no onus πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

OH teri....sasuri niecy baby.....tohra bineswar to tata bye bye hogawa...oh ko baat nahin karni thi ka?

--Nargis-- thumbnail

No ideas....

Vijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu   where r u??😑