Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Kora Daaman, Kora Kamra, Kora hi Rehgaya! - Page 2

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Kullu...for you on Wajood........

From Geet to God...

Pehle Tarasha Us Ne Mera Wajood Sheeshay Se....
Phir Zamane Bhar Ke Hathon Main Pathar Thama Diye!!

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Nargis--

Har Ek Paaon Mujhe Raundete Huye Guzre
Na Jaane Kaun Si Manzil Ka Rasta Hoon Main'

Manzilain Sab Ka Muqadar Hon Yeh Zaroori To Nahin
Kho Bhi Jaatay Hain Nayi Raahon Par Chalnay Walay'!!!

Maan to geet......

Tum koi rasta nahi kisi .......unjaane safar ka........
manzil to tumhari hamesha se tai thi.......
baat bas itni hai ..tumhe khud iss raste ke manzil ka ahsaas nahi............

--Nargis-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuls11

Maan to geet......

Very deep...and very nice!!πŸ‘
Silentsoul thumbnail

Very deep...and very nice!!πŸ‘

thanku thanku.........I told u i need to be touched from inside to wrtite.........anyway aapki beech vali ka jwab aa raha hai
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sisters of the Idiot Club

(A love-lorn heart's plea for the season of love yesterday, brought the L-Raaz to paint the color of love today:  A saying - "I had not loved enough, for I had been busy, busy, busy, preparing for life, while life floated by me quite and swift"..).

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

Its the process of ones life that's the key to our life, not where we finally rest at the end of the day.  Success lies in the personal transformations and inner shifts that take place as necessary consequences of advancing to our goals.  Hard as we find to digest Dev,  the greatest lesson this man gave, by a fortune of Gods grace was to remind Maan that Geet needs to feel her pain and loss completely and in its time,  before she can succeed to walk out of it.

Each passing moment is a terrible burden for Geet and Taqdeer does not seem to favor the circumstances.  Fate is cruel but also the most compassionate to those that chose to live and die by it.  Maan is success personified and thriving in the world of today.   But helplessness in and around him have bound him to go for an all-win situation - how?  by completely wiping out all the remnants of the baby's existence.  But the greatest challenge that neither of them heard in their hearts was "if you only try to win, you won't be successful at all".  To win, one needs to lose.  To win through grief and sorrow, one has to face the pain of loss.   

Touch is the first physical experience as we come out of the womb of security and comfort into the arms of the mother with the sense of touch guiding us.  We describe our mood swings as feelings that when something strikes a deep, sentimental chord in us we say we are "touched".  When we feel alienated and broken, we refer to this drift as "losing touch with reality".  So Maan and Geet need to hug and hug and hug, and touch, and touch and touch each other, not just to experience pleasure but to survive the moments in each day.

Dadima is slowly retracing to allow Maan and Geet to experience and help one another.  The sweetest plan Daadi could hatch was to send Geet to be with her love.  An experience of being with one another and sharing the loss through a deep sense of physical closeness.  Feeling the closeness of love is like a massage that mesmerizes our body, or a sip of champagne that delights the mind to indulge in the little joys of being together.

Dadimas often calling to dine together is not just about food, knives and forks, but a chance to create conversation , to set a mood and an aura that lingers long after what was served and who said what was forgotten.  Its the being with others, and allowing these light moments together to nourish our souls, to bring the sacred into the ordinary. 

Wisdom is hardened through ages, but life a hard taskmaster sometimes make us neglect wisdom.

Annie and Arjun are begining to understand their heart's language.  O what a laugh to have Arjun tear Nityas hands off him and Annie to bust the dream of Bhai for a warm cup of coffee !!  Annie is still Khandan material !!

Cheers. 

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuls11

Maan to geet......

From Geet....

yun panapta rehta hai dard seenay main
ashq main dhal jata hai kam nahi hota

saza milti rehti hai ehad-e-wafa ki
jism bhar jata hai war kam nahi hota

qadam ba qadam kaantay chubtay rahay hijr main
in khatin raston se andhera kam nahi hota

hosh raha kahan apne wajood ka baqi
jhinjhor kar dekh liya hisar-e-dard kam nahe hota

ashq saha nahee jata apne hi maqtool ka
hath dua main hotay yeh zabt nahi hota
Silentsoul thumbnail

Kullu...for you on Wajood........

From Geet to God...

Pehle Tarasha Us Ne Mera Wajood Sheeshay Se....
Phir Zamane Bhar Ke Hathon Main Pathar Thama Diye!!

god ti GEet

Teri shaksiyat maine banayi iss tarah

Ki logo ko tere tootne  ka guma na ho.....

Fir batana hai tujhe sabko abb......

Kisi pathar main taqat nahi jo tujhe tod de.....

Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yaha rules kahe breakwa ho rahe hai?

Bahuria tu samnay kahe aayi? Mauko zeher lag gaya tauko dekh ke
 πŸ€£πŸ€£

Wow, i can't believe Geet said that to maan, she is acting as though he is not even in pain for the loss of the baby

😑😑😑😑😑
Tomorrow, if Maan feels that he was wrong and Dev was right I will be very pissed.
As Maan has not done anything wrong, if he is this strong right now I want him to hold on to this strength and know that what he did was right.
I spoke with kullu and we had a good talk......i was angry with the way Geet said to man that line.....🀒
but I guess the way she reacted was right on her part, but what Maan did was not wrong either.

If he didn't take away the room, Geet would have lost herself in that room. In the morning, at night, all she does is that room. If he didn't take away that room, then she would have never gotten over it. I felt what maan did was absolutely correct.

Symbolism

I also liked the line barry gave, that if this room stays then this room will always link geet to her past. I feel that this meaning had a double meaning the baby and dev.

The baby was the only link that bonded Geet and Dev......and here dev tells maan that he should not move the room as it will have an altered situation arising; for me that indicates that he wants geet to still be linked to him through that baby.

My grandmother has always taught me that it is good to cry when you are in pain and are angry....but do not lose your self sooo far that you don't realize that others around are going throught the same pain. Geet is hurt i understand and what she said to Maan i understand....but this anger has taken over her that she doesn't realize that Maan to is hurting more then she. He is dealing with the loss of their child and slowly he is losing her too. So not only is he sad that their baby is no more, but he is scared that what if he loses his geet as well. 😭😭😭😭

I hope that Geet realizes that Maan is too in pain, and just how she is able to cry her heart out to him, she allows him to do the same in her arms.
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maaaaaaahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3

LOL .. Res!

OMG .. I loved today's episode! It showed the phase of grief that a woman experiences after losing the child and that sometimes she is so numb that she doesn't react at all with anything going on around her.

Geetay is still on an emotional rollercoaster .. she doesn't know how to react or who to react on. I wish she would go on and cry her heart out in Maan's arms ... but what can she do? He's being sent to office to cry alone  ... So the only logical solution she finds is to wallow in her grief inside the Baby's nursery ..

Maan was successful in bringing her out of KM and to KC ..

Ok I know it was sad and all but who else cracked up at Adi??? MAN I LOVE THIS GUY!!!!! πŸ˜† The way he almost trips inside Maan's office ... and Maan jolts up getting scared.. I was like Haillaaa kya hua? And then Adi informs that Geet is here.. and I was like LO JI! Itni si baat ke liye he's tripping everywhere! πŸ˜† Adii is shoo shweeet <3 Can count on him for comic relief. 😳

Ok .. the whole Maaneet office scene was quite cute apart from being sad at the same time. It was sweet seeing how Maan was trying to distract her with this file and that file πŸ˜† .. and I think at one point Geet figured out what he was trying to do .. cuz when she was getting the second file she could sense that he was staring at her .. see even in this state our Kudi's dimaagh is tezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz πŸ˜† ; So Adi comes in telling Maan about the lady asking for a donation .. I guess at first they weren't going to .. but Maan being Maan would do anything for his Lady and when she says "Then Give It" .. that means give it! 😳 I loved how he was staring at her and giving a hint of a smile while signing the check.

OMG OMG OMG am I the only one who found it adorable the way he said "Thori Der Aur Rukh Jao Na" Hayeeeeeee mein marjawan 😳 Gawsh I can't help it .. but even in a situation like this I'm finding moments to cherish .. which is what makes these two so different 😊

Maaneet return and of course  Geet would revert back to her shell and let out her sorrows in the Baby's room. Haye I felt like hugging her because at the same time she must be wondering why Maan isn't with her .. but my poor Baby! What can he do? He's having to put up a brave face in front of her and try and take her out of her shell .. and having to internalize his pain. This is the one problem Maaneet always have -- during times of crisis they either try and solve a problem themselves or hide their emotions and wallow in grief alone .. they never want to hurt the other but don't realize that not telling each other of their problems is what's hurting them!  And so Maan .. decides to take all of the Baby's things out of the room so as to not constantly remind Geet of the Baby. He says storeroom ... and so you see .. whenever something is troubling or when Maan wants to rid of memories.. the storeroom is his solution.

Ahhhh reminded me of when Geet was in their last time and she saw his smiling picture and we got to see the glimpse of a very dark and eerie place which is the answer to all things related to Maan's past. Are we about to get a glimpse of it again? I hope sooo πŸ˜ƒ

Dev: FIRST OF ALL! THANK YOU FOR MAKING HIM WEAR CASUALS FOR ONCE! I was tarass-ing because he was always wearing office attire. We finally see him in casual clothing.. something fresh for the eyes 😳 Haha .. SS looked cute!

Ok on to Dev .. him being the nosy man he is .. asks Nakul of what's happening (BTW .. Nakul ki awaaz kisne chori ki!?!?!! 😲 πŸ˜†) and he informs him of the removal of Baby's things. So he decides to meet his death by advising MAAN about GEET. Good going man .. are you trying to get a thrashing?? LOL! But I wouldn't do that if I were him .. and we saw the result.

πŸ‘ to Maan for answering back to Dev. I personally don't feel Dev has any right to say anything regarding Geet .. and Maan made that clear. He's let him stay here but her never gave him permission to interfere in his life and it's problems. πŸ˜ƒ Chummas to Maan for that! And then rightfully he shuts Dev up. No matter if Dev was right in what he said... I feel Maaneet can face all problems on their own without having a third person interfere all the time.

Maan alone in the Baby's room and crying at the memories  πŸ˜­ Hai Mera Baby was so sad the way he was looking at the punching bag or the doll ..  I was like  the whole time .. but his intentions might be pure although he himself is not able to come out of grief just yet .. but he's doing all this so he doesn't lose his Geet in the process 😳 because so far she's been reclusive and is slowly curling up in her shell and he may lose her to it which he doesn't want. 😳

Precap: NO It's not a MU in the making. That's Geet's initial reaction .. but she doesn't mean it. She said this because in her POV Maan has stopped grieving .. but she doesn't know the half of it or why he's doing what he is... so it's a given that she'd react that way. But logon our Munda is not one to let her go away with thinking something like that .. he will go and explain to her.. and they may just share a painful moment together finally. So don't worry yaaron .. this is not gonna be an MU track! πŸ˜ƒ

NAAS: Don't exist!

Alrighty, bak bak over.

Comment karo na πŸ˜ƒ

Love,

Z

<3
Edited by Mk.Gh - 13 years ago
LVraaz thumbnail
😎[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCXUC9PmNnQ[/YOUTUBE]  πŸ˜³

HOLi HoLiii Re!! Happy HOLI Idiotss FFamilyyyy!!!! Play it safe nd soundzz everyone..Have funzz to the fullest...!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHJkvzVgEqw[/YOUTUBE]   
p/s: πŸ€ͺEyy Nauntanki! Do me a favor,Let's nott play HOLI..!!πŸ€£πŸ˜›

Tip Tip Barsa Holi,
Holi ne aag lagaayi,
Aag lagi dil mein jo toh,
Dil ko teri yaad aayi,
Teri yaad aayi to...
Chha gaya mujhpe deewanapan,
Mere bas mein nahi mera mann,
main kya karu ....
β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜πŸ˜‰