Devils Den:Ajeeb Dastaan hai Yeh..... - Page 104

Posted: 13 years ago
My heart is crying again fight separation maaneet kabhi milenge ki na
Episode deknahhin jayega so sad
zeeeeeeeeeeeee i meant let them die with gcm..... ll not even be bothered to hang around tat pg.. or see any updates!!!! ðŸ¤£

frm this MC track.. i hate them all...... 
Originally posted by temorocks

@Shinus: Pregnancy in Geet supposed to be 3 or 4 months showen in a long time, so it's with the MU it seems 😭

Its diffent now Prefgnancy was the thing which was making the show go slow... Now since it over,,,, The show is going to Go like Rocket... Hopefully That dont make a bad impact
Originally posted by shinus

Its diffent now Prefgnancy was the thing which was making the show go slow... Now since it over,,,, The show is going to Go like Rocket... Hopefully That dont make a bad impact

wat is it??? ðŸ¤£  some new disorder..... 
setfree..... ðŸ¤£  i was jus asking for any nickname to address u here in den...... ðŸ¤£
@ Arwenish

How come she is 51 %.... It never happened
@Shinus Hi, I am lata.

I mean if Geet goes to her Maayka (outhouse), where Dev presently lives, he will be dancing with joy. And if you have seen the initial epis where Geet-Dev SR happened, you can hear in the background Dev's voice that he is too attracted to her beauty and innocense, and then the SR.................... He has not planned or anything, that chap just does not have any ethics 
Setfree exactly forgiving Dev is out of character......... What is the purpose of this show????????????
What this show is potraying?????????

All i can make out is.......

trap inocent girl......... show her family and her sweet and big dreams...... Marry her in hurry......... becuse of your own lust rape her....... take all her money and land.... then ditch her...... go away with your wife and enjoy your life.......... let that girl suffer hell........ then start redemming all of a sudden......... become angle from satin........  when that girl move in life and need your help........ become angle and coditionlay help her......... go into her good books....... and at the end she will forgive all your earlier crimes..........

ohhhhhhhhh i just can not comprehend this.............

Pathetic.............
Its nothing cvs ko koi track nahin mila n they again using ip track geet leaving maan to live independently urrrgh.never thought that horrible mu will b back
.maangeet kabhi aek honge bhi yah end tak aisehi I am hopeless
hi smrie...luvmaaneet...... ðŸ¤—

shinu : 51%......... ðŸ¤£  they never showed it agan..... but we must assume it so:)