Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Girls.......This is just misdirection by the CV's ... before they show us the CON......IT will end well....Maan will go behind Geet and they will make up with CON.......They will use their anger productively.....😉
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyoti
i know you are hinting like all TB Articles never come true but kuch hote bhi hai yaar

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Jyoti: Check ur PM, warnaaaaaaaaaaaa 😡😆

@Sun: We are waiting for the CON since ages 😭
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

why cannot there be a article abt aynee jumping off the KC building or something for a change.................i haat them
🤣
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what big Dev can now do to get into good books of Dev.......... i completely fail to understand..........

exactly Swan and Sun how can Geet forget what Dev did to her......... raped her...... ditched her............

and she will forgive him......... is going to bring back her baby by spending another night with her.............

this getting beyond ridiculous..............grrrrrrrrrrrrr
sun29 thumbnail

@zee............they said brief seperation specifically..........and for the story to progress geet has to come back to  kM...then she can sleep in the couch for all she wants....but she should not forgive dev at any cost......no ways...............
I don't like Geet's CVs 😡
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
when they showed a MC they broke one link with the initial concept of the story....with Geet forgiving Dev complete essence of the story is lost.....🤔.....what the hell can Dev do that will be greater than the sins he has committed for Geet to forget & forgive....
@Sun: It's written in the article that Geet forgive Dev, grrrrrrrrrrrrr aur not only this, she leaves the house, bakwaassssssssssssss 😡
sun29 thumbnail
  so is geet going to stay with some new family or something...........where will she stay??? KC guest house or meera's house is still vacant...........