Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sun29

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...how are you???

Feeling miserable because I have not yet read Gone with the Wind πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
 oh dear...an then get your hand on one asap...it is a very captivating tale told splendidly.........
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Silcop.....i agree with you about karmic justice but from a story point of view Dev's presence will add a new flavour And for him to be around he has to become negative, since the saintly Dev has very little to contribute to the story. The show cannot survive on Geet & Maan's romance.....there needs to be some masala to make it interesting...πŸ˜†.....negative characters make the story interesting. I'm not saying they should go overboard with negativity like other shows do but some kind of tussle between the good & the bad is needed in this story.....😊
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kadydeep

@Silcop....... Assuming I agree your POV regarding Dev's future tack and presence....The actor Samir is a brilliant in his craft.....He would not have signed on for a short duration....especially if he is not working elsewhere time being....No don't expect him to disappear soon.....He has been brought in for a long duration and excels at negative roles......GHSP currently does not have an antagonist......So he will fulfill that role unless otherwise... 

Hi Kadydeep, if Dev's character continues, maybe they can show him trying to earn his brother's approval by doing well in business, keeping out of trouble - meaning really learning to be a responsible person, doing something positive but never feeling like his dues are paid. That would need good acting skills.
I wish our favorite antagonist Naintara comes back but this time with a seriously thought thru plan and also hopefully she brings Sam into the picture. And Sam can have grey shades too

Hi Swan πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Deeps and Sun:Thats what..why will they introduce a good actor like Samir only for few episodes ??πŸ˜•...they could hv managed with AS only for a small cameo if Dev had to go out of the picture in 2 weeks timeπŸ€”
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Sun i knew it heeeee
i dont understand why by only 30 sec of precap how ppl can judge half an hour of epi atleast let it go on air and then decide who is wrong who is right

latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Jyoti   Only from the show POV and the talent of the actor maybe he'll have to turn -ve. It would have been better had they shown him with some -ve traits in between. But for too long now they have been showing him to have been repenting (This also maybe arguable as the total span of time in the story itself is only a few months)
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: an12345678

Feeling miserable because I have not yet read Gone with the Wind πŸ˜†

awwww.....πŸ€—.......do it read it....its a classic. Watch the movie also if you can.....i personally prefer books over movies but this one has been adapted well. Fantastic acting....πŸ‘
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Silcop:Thats a good predictionπŸ‘πŸΌ...yup Dev not getting the respect despite his hard-work and so turning negative can b a good and interesting track...
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

NT needs to be back to the show...........only she can give dev that final push into abyss............just like dadi is brainwashing him into a prodigal pota ...NT is needed to make him realize the temptations of the forbidden fruit..............dev is a weakling he cannot turn evil or saint on his own .........meera had a large hand in is transformation ...........