Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Ajeeb Dastaan hai Yeh..... - Page 87

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: an12345678

Swan: Yes, he does in filmy style. The show is jumping from one phase to another without any depth but still a good watch.

oh thats good.....yeah they are rushing thru the screenplay. Probably YRF has been given only a fixed number of episodes by Sony hence the hurry....πŸ˜•....Their previous shows were also allowed only certain number of episodes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

good evening ladiesπŸ€—πŸ€—.....

scarlett o hara  ...u cannot have one dull moment with her aroundπŸ˜†
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey Sun, Shivani, Preet, Silcop.....πŸ˜ƒ

@Sun.....yeah she's one of a kind....πŸ˜†
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Sun
why u come so late haaaaaa again pune electricity board ditched you

latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@swan (Anuja right)  "obstinate & pigheaded woman in the fictional nor in the real world"          True description

He kept her warning throughout
"sorry to see you throwing away happiness with both hands and reaching out for something that would never make you happy."

But a very sad ending. It is one such book were you would like to have more to the story. Margaret Mitchell was also a very full of life, it seems  

-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Silcop....... Assuming I agree your POV regarding Dev's future tack and presence....The actor Samir is a brilliant in his craft.....He would not have signed on for a short duration....especially if he is not working elsewhere time being....No don't expect him to disappear soon.....He has been brought in for a long duration and excels at negative roles......GHSP currently does not have an antagonist......So he will fulfill that role unless otherwise... 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Silcop:I want Dev negative because I m thinking from a drama and entertainment POV ....If I think of it from a realistic POV ,then yes karmic justicce makes sense but from a drama POV does it make senseπŸ€”...then why Dev was brought again in the first place ??...Was Dev brought so that Geet ka MC can happen only to show that Dev's shadow over Geet has always given her pain ??πŸ€”....But then why waste a good actor only for this ??...Since Samir is a good actor,thats why I don't want his talent to go in waste...If he turns negative then story has a huge scope .....if he remains a saint,then what can u show in the future now with baby out of the picture ?πŸ˜• Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail

@swanπŸ€—...exactly ..she was one of a a kind

@preet ...πŸ€—..u guessed right....the load shedding sometimes gets terrible here.........

@lata.......this was one book even the movie version justified its adaptation.....Clark Gable and Vivian Leigh immortalized butler and scarlett..........and i actually like the end coz the story did begin from there ..she will never give up..tomorrow is another day.......and honestly i wanted the story to just continue .........
sun29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: an12345678

Sun: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...how are you???
sun29 thumbnail

@jyo...πŸ€—..samir brought as dev means the cvs have to turn him negative...the guy is popular for his psychotic acts..........and as you said since the baby is gone there is no scope of a saint dev at all now ........