so what you are discussing right now ?
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kadydeep

@An.....πŸ€—

So you still watching Kismat? Nobody seems to be posting there regularlyπŸ˜•

Smiling Danseuse
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Yep, I am still watching the show though don't post in that forum.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@An......i have yet to catch up on 2 weeks of the show.....did Aditya get married? I had briefly seen the part where the girl comes to his house for dinner.
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swan20

@Lata.....that passage you've quoted from Gone with the wind is so apt for MSK. Sometimes his love & his passion does remind me of Rhett Butler.....😍.... Although Rhett was much much more arrogant......but someone so strong willed was needed to control Scarlet. She was one head strong woman....😳

@swan  Yep Rhet is arrogant and cool, Maan is too straight forward. Scarlet is too head strong and never aknowledged his love till the end, where as Geet is more down to earth and she could recognise his love for her. But still i feel the love and obsession (Maan's) is so simillar to Rhet

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me back with tea.

But I will leave now and finish up all my work and be back in a couple of hours.

Woh kya hai na, I forgot to make rice yesterday and my husband was so mad. I want to be extra cautious and make everything today 🀣. Extensive planning mode now πŸ€“
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Swan: Yes, he does in filmy style. The show is jumping from one phase to another without any depth but still a good watch.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Lata.....yeah Geet & Scarlet are poles apart.....very different personalities. Maybe thats why the arrogant MSK mellowed down after he fell in love whereas Rhett had to fight to prove his love till the very end so that arrogance was needed for him to keep going. The day he gave up fighting, she lost him forever...😭.......I've never come across a more obstinate & pigheaded woman in the fictional nor in the real world....πŸ˜†
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Here ye here....lolz do not ask why i am here at this time....lolz

hello all.....here no being able to sleep....idiots hai bhoot bangla...came here to my other home....cause i know this place never sleeps πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello All πŸ˜ƒ

I just glanced thru some of the pages in the Den today and I see that there is this anticipation to see Dev turn evil so Geet can get justice. Am trying to understand why we want Dev to turn evil... If that is the case and Dev gets sent to prison for some fresh act of evil does that mean Geet gets justice? If Dev gets sent to prison, doesn't it have to be for the crime committed against Geet? Or are we thinking once he makes a fresh mistake it will trigger filing the old case against him again?

I agree with some of the folks who are saying Dev's track might end soon. Makes sense to me as I think the CVs went in the karmic justice direction, not legal justice. 

If we look at Dev's character from the beginning, it has been sketched to be a charming, selfish, spineless, irresponsible spoiled rich brat - not an evil person. And, looks like Maan got him out of all his previous messes.  For such a person, actually living near the person whose life was thrown into turmoil because of him and being the object of utmost contempt by everyone around him (except Dadi) is a bigger punishment (I think) than spending the time with other criminals and feeling like he has paid his dues. This way he lives with guilt and self-contempt for the rest of his life.

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Swan
hellooooooo

@Anu
bye dear today you ditched me tera Aanda is very irritating i must say