Devils Den:Ajeeb Dastaan hai Yeh..... - Page 80

Posted: 13 years ago

@Lata

i agree he knows her to well and by only seeing 30 sec of precap we cant judge half an hour show Maan knows Geet inside out and he will be aware of the fact that Geet will react in that way now how He handels and talk to her thats the main issue
and i think there wont be any MU , they will def sought it out

@Preet Exactly. MU, i do not think this will happen. The very love story will go for a toss. For me even with Sam's entry, they'll not allow anybody to play between them. Even if Geet will be angry with Maan, she'll not allow other to talk anythng bad about him in front of her.
Edited by latekate - 13 years ago
@Lata, Preetuuu

I agree..............MSk knows Geet too well😃........

there will not be any MU.....but all this is to bring out the emotional pressure which MSK and Geet are facing....MSK to a major extent.....Geet is at least crying out her pain....but MSK is not even letting out his pain...

@Preetuuuu

No use re😆...Jyoti is no were to be seen🤔
Originally posted by Meetu_Anu

@Roshni

Hmmm........but even in this track i feel Dev is needed🤔....

he will be the indirect reason for Maaneet to come more close than ever.......i feel so........

We still cant be 100% sure that he is completely positive right now.........he suddenly landing up in KM all beaten up by goons is little hard to digest.....

Also if Dev goes now....there will be no drama element in the show......

Now Dev will see Geet and MSK coming out of sadness together with their deep love...and this may have reverse effect on him😈

Lets keep our finger crossed as whatever will happen it only bring Maaneet more closer .

after reading jyots POV...me have one Q....

what did Dev eat all the time that he was gone.....cause ppl are considering him smart....

on serious note: Dev did had a point.... it was to soon to clean up the room... Msk was right to ask him to butt out... that is normal reaction... cause ppl wont take advice off someone who the dislike....
@Anu Yes, that is true, even Maan needs to vent out his pain and it has to be with Geet. Only they can heal eachother.
😳I m exhausted...my Uttaran forum is on war...50 reports in one day

About the future track...Dev is needed in the story,...in fact I want NT to come back and brainwash Dev ...and then I want my DevTara jodi back😛...so it can b DevTara Vs Maaneet ...😎
@Anu & Lata

its now i think they will show his outburst She is crying on maan shoulder now its Maan turn from hospital till  now he never cried infront of her this will bring Maneet more closer may be today or tmr ready for emotional out cry of both together
@Roshni

That i agree......

What ever happnes....I want MSK and Geet to come more close than ever.......😃....the situations should make them more stronger
@Jyotiiiiii

main aur Anu kabse only shouting and calling you see see kya timing hai haina Anu ?