Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Ajeeb Dastaan hai Yeh..... - Page 72

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Meetu - Totally agree with you, but i am sure she will not gonna say that, it will be a big mess, but if she would say, than i love to see my hotwa Maan.....

Muniza

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ preet

ummmmmmm me njoyinggggg tip tip dailyyyyyyyy 😍

but kal raat se DD ke int ke baad πŸ˜”

@ Anu

I will actually not be surprised here if Geet tell's MSK that Baby was not his biologically...

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ye dlg kabhi nahi MAaan toot jaayegaaaaaaa maan kya nahi kiya wo geet aur bachhe ke liye 😭
Edited by Sanjanareddy84 - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Anu
Geet will never tell Maan baby was not belong to him i can bet on that
yaar its just her depression says it and She will surely understand very soon what i said was not correct
Did u see when Dev console her in baby room her reaction were blank completely lost but when Maan comes she automatically cries that the power they share together

Samjhi na

Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Preet n anu

had ur lunch?

@ Muni

hiiiiiiii πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Muniza Hi πŸ€—

I feel this symbolism was present from the starting of the series. In HP, Dev asked her to come and meet him behind a stall and he left with out waiting for her(which was the reason for her be left alone and chased by the goons. Here itself it was so symbolic), that was the 1st time Geet-Maan met, and from there onwards it always clear that Maan was her future 
Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ Sanjana - Hiiiiiiiiiiiii πŸ€—πŸ€—...

Why you are sad after DD interview?
It was good, no?

Muniza
preetgurti thumbnail
@Muni
oye main kab parayi hui , parayi mat bol mujhe 😭😭
main tujhe , shivu , kul , naigs aur viju sabko miss karti hoo but raat ko nahin pati aur from last 4 days suffering from food poison so jalti so jaati ho

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Muniza

If u look at Maaneet's confrontation history...their fights and disputes are taken to the highest lever...before both break down internally..

eg...the blood thing....It was taken to the MAX.......MSK even said " WHY DIN'T U ALLOW ME TO DIE"...Before Geet totally broke down....and put forth her point.......

Here the situation is no different..........Geet might say a few harsh words to MSK....which will finally break his tolerance...and he will break down..either alone or in front of Geet....

if he breaks down alone..a hoo haa can be expected ......and Geet will definitely see it ...we might get a beautiful scene there😳
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: latekate

@Muniza Hi πŸ€—

I feel this symbolism was present from the starting of the series. In HP, Dev asked her to come and meet him behind a stall and he left with out waiting for her(which was the reason for her be left alone and chased by the goons. Here itself it was so symbolic), that was the 1st time Geet-Maan met, and from there onwards it always clear that Maan was her future 

Exactly, and they always shows us this symbolism, to let the fan knows, no matter what, Maan is only her present, her future, so don't ever think that Dev would get any place...Yes things will get connected, which will leave Maan in shock or surprise, but that doesn't mean that Dev will get any place in Geet life, but yes the tension will close MaanEet more closer, more passionate, more intense.....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
@Sanj
kahe ka lunch i am not allowed to eat yaar only drinking food poisong abhi tak theek nahin hua na

@Anu
kithey kho gayi aanda irritating you more