Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Win 🤗

I know dear. There are various trainings for diff. etiquettes, But i feel that there should be a mandatory course to all on bathroom (ppl get the plumbing line clogged) and cleanliness of the surroundings cources.

@All Do you think Dev will try to talk to Geet again? If so I feel for every dialogue he gives Geet should a flashback where Maan had really taken care of her and the baby and she should run to Maan. (Very filmy)
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Anu

did u see that that DD's inter ? kya oofscreen  mein bi OOPS OOPS horaha hain kya 😆

k jokes apart

tell me guyzz actually wt DD said sab log DD ke peeche pade hain
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Sun,Anu; Can you forward the PM's please?😳......moi is multitasking😆😆😆

@Anu: Ya the breakdown scene should be intense...this will help them heal better😃
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

sure neha.................

@anu..u pm sanju and i wll pm praju........
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Lata thats right. People in India don't have pride, civic sense at all. But these things can't be taught to grown ups. They have to be instilled in them from childhood. Edited by winona - 13 years ago
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
@Sanju: PM sent😳

@Sun, Anu: Why was Dev the EXPERT in knowing whats best for Geet in depression? Has he done a course in miscarriage aftermath😡.......ooppppsss I forgot he is afterall the KING CON🤢🤢
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey all. ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤— 

I was just thinking.. now with the baby gone, NT will be quite happy after she comes out of comma😈 So her revenge mission is over and she has nothing to avenge Geet for.😕 If Dev turns obsessive for Geet, she surely has a reason to blame Geet again for breaking her home. ðŸ˜ˆ Disillusioned as she always has been. 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@neha..i hate the guy intefering in bro's life.........whatever it is between husband wife...he better keep his taang out...we already have a dadi with her twisted plans to handle.........
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
even though Dev was right, I was happy that Maan told him back off. He has no business giving gyan to Maan about Geet's feelings.
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
@Sun: I was so happy when MSK told him to stop butting in his life.....I was like right back at you SUCKER😈

@Shreya: Imagine if Dev falls madly in love with Geet.....Darr ish  style😎 and then NT behind him.....it will be a circle all over again😆😆😆