Devils Den:Ajeeb Dastaan hai Yeh..... - Page 64

Posted: 13 years ago

@neha.....i am all for some juicy gossip early morning on a dull thursday🤣...can you pm me
@Neha

🤗...u are a savior😆......can u please PM me the discussions...PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz😳
@Sun: i concur fully😃..........sometimes they all fake it to get cheap publicity or sympathy or something.....🤢

@anu...gossiping having fun is fine hun untill we get emotionally involved in someone elses business..........then it is treading on dark waters actually.........
Originally posted by neha9999

@Sun: i concur fully😃..........sometimes they all fake it to get cheap publicity or sympathy or something.....🤢

exactly............preity zinta once said that i will never get involved ever with an actor coz i will not know when he is acting and when he is not.............

they all can go to any lengths for publicity.........
@Sun

he he yup.....

Why not enjoy the gossips when the actors themselves make a room for it 😆...
But yes........we should know where to limit our obsession regarding that......else it just leaves u with a VERY VERY bad taste...and i have experienced it ...not once but twice
@Sun, Anu: 😆😆😆....Hold on....let me compile em and send😳

same here anu....i have had a first hand experience which has made me very wary with all of them........and exactly have fun gosssiping and speculating within limits😆

@neha ..thanks hun....

btw where is praju............hello bol kar gayab ho gayi
@Sun, Neha

If u see Ranbir Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor....they are liked with all the lead actresses they work with...

and these guys also never come out with clarity...they enjoy CHEAP PUBLICITY like this

TV actors are no less......

anu i have friends who worked as page three journalists and have seen and interacted with many first hand.........hence remember all that gltters is not gold..........if their secrets come tumbling out na ..........the world will be small for them to hide their face..........telly is worst........