Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@Ash:I know u will b here shortly to control this Ullu and wish her good night with that classic stern look🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa😲😲😲...oi teriii...all this while I m wondering why did u leave me alone  in bidaai forum mess😭...gosh u lost your password😭...haii missed u🤗

I just checked your IP and yup you r Eva only😳...about your password....why don't u PM Priya or Shruti..I m sure they will help u out...

and woww u a Geet fan....Bidaai forum mein toh kabhi nahin bola😲😲

Yup she loves Geet and she knows my madness as well 😆, I forced her in FB to come, she went to eat I think now and she is coming back 😳

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Zee:its really good to see so many bidaai members migrating here...first we both ,then Anu,Preet and now Eva too😆😳....well I guess bidaai members r tired of watching everything so pavitra🤣...so Maaneet ka tip tip apavitra dance and chemistry is too hard to resist😉😆😆😆
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
zee tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye .............. 😆

hi peeps

so whats going on ? 
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Jyoti me too a Bidaain 
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

@Ash:I know u will b here shortly to control this Ullu and wish her good night with that classic stern look🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have to its my Farz and Ash apni Kamzhor Ullu Ko Kabhi Nahi Chodegi..I think I am gonna be doing this Duty till I count my last breath🤣🤣Jyots Chalo Chalo Bad par kudoo Me don;t like to wish anyone wid stern looks..Its only you is honoured with a Stern Look Every Night😆
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
no re.. zeee.. MSK lik Sarcism lik Sarci Q Anj.. 🤣🤣🤣

@Zee:its really good to see so many bidaai members migrating here...first we both ,then Anu,Preet and now Eva too😆😳....well I guess bidaai members r tired of watching everything so pavitra🤣...so Maaneet ka tip tip apavitra dance and chemistry is too hard to resist😉😆😆😆

I think Anu came here before me after the leap started in Bidaai 😆, yup many actually from Bidaai's gang r Geet's fans as well.....

@Jyoti: Yup, Minnie too is a Bidaaian, lolzzzzzzz.....

@Res: What r u talking about? I am suddenly lost 😆
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

I think Anu came here before me after the leap started in Bidaai 😆, yup many actually from Bidaai's gang r Geet's fans as well.....

I think all RS show ppl love Geet 😆.....my whole Yeh rishta gang... 90% frm yeh rishta forum watch and love geet ....but not active in this forum but only on FB