Devils Den:Ajeeb Dastaan hai Yeh..... - Page 25

Posted: 13 years ago

@kavi..........hello and bye dear🤗
aaah.. Ditsy.. i so expected u to hav a dukh bhari kahaani.. tis was so predictable... 🤣🤣🤣 well bacha we love u... toh i was busy n cudnt  add much.. i love u too.. 🤗

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
@Adits🤗🤗🤗🤗 And I wish you all the happiness in the world. May all your dreams and wishes come true............Tathastu🤗
@ Geets

if u don't mind 😔

i am requesting uuuuuuuuu plz post that pics na wr Geet get d call 4m Maan n fell 4m stairs n dadima comes n takes geet into her lap

otherwise send me the link na
@resmi.. tell me you too feel lie killing him whenever her appears on screen?

@geeks.. may be they took Annei under consideration while casting sangu?? they complement each other well...
Originally posted by adits7

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day 🤗🥳

@Adits:Did u check out the thread that Ash made for u in the sticky😳
Episode Analysis

Today's episode was too slow. needless to say, right? It has so much of NE's in it. 

Geet taking food for Maan was a good thing. It was a change for her to step out of the house and Maan anticipated that she will bring him the food. Everyone acted normal. It will be interesting to see how Geet perceived this normalcy. Some might think that it would all make her feel like noone cares about her loss, but I will disagree with those people. Losses such as these are beyond such assumptions. You are barely thinking of anything else and are so engulfed in your own sorrow and loss. If anything, the office was just a slight change in ambience for Geet.

Daadi is being truly intrusive in her effort to cheer Maan and Geet. There are some situations which people should just ride through instead of trying to fight it. The outcome will be better. It is unhealthy to hold back grief and will always prove better if you vent it out. Maan and Geet should be there for each other and ride this phase together. Daadi again volunteered to take Geet to the hospital. She should have let Maan take her and Maan could have asked daadi to have the room cleared. Daadi, please leave Maan and Geet alone.

Maan yelling at Dev was the highest point in the show today. Irrespective of whether Maan was right or not, Dev had no business telling him one way or the other. And Maan needed no further pushing - His, I have let you stay in my house, not to interfere in my life. Dare you say anything to me about Geet was outstanding.

Regarding tomorrow's precap - There will be no misunderstanding. Maaneet have had many opportunities to talk things out but have always chosen not to. This is yet another unfortunate opportunity. If they want to grow in their relationship, the only way to do it is through communication. I hope Maan opens his heart out to Geet tomorrow and makes it clear to her that he is greiving no less than her. They need to talk.

NE's ka band karo yaar. Bahut ho gaya. Please band karo. 

Hi Swati....🤗

Geeks aka DD...I'm gonna call you DD from today....Dilton Doiley.....🤣🤣🤣

And Bye Saj....🤗

@Nargis....Beautiful words.....👏

Chalo me going too....Bye Guys......🤗🤗
sun.. aah happy setting.. 🤣🤣🤣 b bk on tim tomrw.. a lot depends on u hun..

PS : i know.. i know... i am such a horrible joker! 🤣🤣