Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sun29

@bubba..........do not throw tantrum...sun can handle anything but not tantrum.......😆

and thanks for the heads up................whooopieeeeeeeeeee..........btw i thought the tiff between pallu and zee is over.......i never knew she moved on🤣

*eheem eheem*😳🤣
I need to be kicked out of this place now.😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shivi:I agree with Nargis about the difference between MSK and Dev..well said👍🏼....MSK door ki sochta hai...😉😆😆

@Priti:Yeah mayb tomorrow MSK will do some Maan-Chi again😆..and then uska tubelight will b on finally😆

@Deeps:Let me forward this to my source☺️
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Priti

y u changed ur DP? 😔

@ Kavi

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 🤗

kavi y u r nt writing ur reviews nowadays?
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@All:Tell me why the toping starts is making those gc bashing posts with GC ka DP😕..I will now become a psycho trying to get rid of these psychos from the forum😭😭😭

I said the same in the topic, go and check my reply 😆

@All: Give some hot ideas too 😡😆☺️, infact most ideas should be hot, then CVs have no other options than showing Maaneet's CON, yuhuuuuuuuuu 🤣😆☺️
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

If Geet starts working again, then all the staff can have a common meeting where everyone is sharing their opinion about the new project. When Geet is asked for her opinion, she might feel compelled to address Maan as Sir in front of everyone (or she might do it out of habit). Maan might make a mental note of it and demand and explanation for it at home later that night and punish her for it. The punishment can then lead to something more passionate. ☺️

☺️BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Bubba: Me and Poo? 😲
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo have the So CV's got rid of their stupid one Promo per week strategy???? Coz I saw DLMH n PKYEK promo being aired simultaneously...
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Anjali - U seem sad looking at my new DP. Acha nahi laga? Daaku An has christened me Rhyming Pine. So I wanted a Pine for my DP 😃
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ummm... Very Good... a fourth in a row..n tat cannot b just three times lucky... i am impressed!! Lol!

Aah i got carried away writing yesterdays.. so i want this don... Dad bttr not pull the plug b4 i finish on is one!

Daadi.. her interference erks me, she is not at the right place doing tat.. but she is Daadi.. how much ever so modern she is Daadi.. no denying tat! simply why her every thought will b selflessly n selfishly centered on her family, tat her grand children!  She is the character the CVs hav made her.. a predictable somone who does unpredictable things! hence for story n character i see great potential in her acts.. but i ill nvr like wht she does.. n there i ill say.. does every character do wht we lik..?? there r leads who does, n somtimes does opposite too.. , there r villians who are ebil.. but annoy us with their goodness too.. n there r characters like Daadi.. who r frm every angle- Only Human! Deal with it!😆

So as per story.. ( i am ready to wait n let u unfold it.. with hopes high, just dont b shy..😛) Daadi has a plan.. Maan plays it well.. n gets Geet move files.. ( aftr this track i wish to see her do tat at her will  n tat can help her deviate as well ). But she being his soulmate understd his plight n let him win.. she knew wht he was doing.. she felt his careful eyes filled with fear n care ... .. on her.. n she knew wht she felt was right.. but she didnot respond to his denial.. She let him win! The Moment Geet is home.. she drifts back to her self, she opnd up agn to the pain.... not that she wanted his effort to lose but coz suddenly nothing was infront of her but memories tat wud nvr return.. a dream she had wokn up from..

DD n GC absolutely brilliant... ur eyes essayed the show today... (ust lik for the past few days) Kudos to the two of u! *take a BoW*

in bits n pieces.. its been long i wrote.. bear with me..  😛

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kadydeep

@Jyo....... U want hot prediction:

I want him to pin her to the wall in desperation and Kiss her....coz he is not getting through her depression and turns a bit aggressive like old HP Maan  to snap her out of it..☺️☺️☺️

☺️
☺️
☺️
☺️
☺️
☺️
☺️