Devils Den:Ajeeb Dastaan hai Yeh..... - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Saj - I am yet to watch the episode but I agree. Daadi really failed as a woman when she advised Maan to go about his routine normally so Geet stops feeling that something has happened. Sh really needed Maan by her side and Maan also needed Geet. They are both grieving parents, If they had just cried it all out, they would learn to deal with it too. Daadi complicated it for them now. But now, Maan needs to understand and make amends.

I have to also add that I was really happy that Maan yelled at Dev today. Irrespective of whether Maan was right or not, Dev had no business telling him one way or the other. 
@Shivi:we as viewers can see MSK feeling for the baby..crying ..hving tears and all that...but did Geet see MSK feeling the pain in front of her eyes...all she saw was MSK all normal going to office..working ...not feeling anything....so in her mind she might b thinking MSK has no more emotions left for the baby because she has no idea that MSK is also sulking but he doesn't want to show it to Geet....so all this needs to b conveyed to Geet by MSK himself..both need to COMMUNICATE HERE
Originally posted by Opti

Nabz, I think our tolerance to Dev stems from our acceptance of Samir. The guy is doing a good job as Dev unlike his predecessor who couldn't act for nuts.  

@Bold: ROFL 🤣
@Jyoti: Ullu, reply my SMS 😡😆
@ jyoti06 ...      Very good analysis. I completely agree with you.
@Zee-when you get angry a demon possesses you.....u lose your senses....and geet knows how much maan loved the baby....but her anger and pain are takin her senses away from her.

This is the time for Maan to let Geet know in a sensitive way that she too is not the only one who is in pain of the loss......he too is......and then cry with her😭
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
@swan, yes, we all know its a show. We also know that keeping the baby was not in the script. But the baby was important all through the show and so his/her departure would be intense to the leads too. A week should be dedicated in mourning at least. They have to show that they really loved the baby and missing it so much that the viewers would want to give back the baby virtually if possible. They have to give us the impression that it was actually maneet's love child which they lost and are terribly  broken. I hope they do it well.
Thank you Geets, Anjali,Sun,Shahrukh🤗 

Praju....what did I learn from navneet books?😆Marathi?

@Shivani: I know well, I am very short tempered, so I know how it is to get angry 😆