Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

@bubba๐Ÿค—...the episode was good..........story is  moving
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Nabiha.....exactly....i'm glad they are not rushing through the post MC time. And the emotions both Geet & Maan are going through are natural & human which everyone can relate to.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My husband - Where is the rice?
Me - It is in the microwave
My husband - No, I cannot find it
Me - It is right there. let me look for it.
My Husband - Waiting silently
Me - W*F. I cannot find it. Holy cow. Did I make rice today?
My Husband - Staring angrily
Me - Thinking of something to say
My Husband - You forgot to cook rice today, didn't you?
Me - I will keep it right now
My Husband - Still glaring angrily
Me - It is all because of the day light saving change. All my schedule is screwed up
My Husband - Either that, or STOP WATCHING YOUR GEET. U will be fine * walking away angrily*
Me - ๐Ÿ˜’
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Sajani hi5 i was going to write that. even I don't want the mahan Maan scene.
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sun  and opti, you are right i guess. But the team never found any better ways to change a situation.

Anyways, me taking off, have fun everyone. Bye

Oh hi there geeks!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: loveableangel

there will be no MU!!!!! tommorow is going to be maaneet finally getting their emotions out and consoling one another rather than them avoidng each other. This song would so fit the moment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLjTvVXoqvA

Which song is this? The link is not working with me......

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Priti.....aww....๐Ÿค—........i completely empathize with you. My husband was home on Monday & i was in a similar situation.....Thank God he doesn't come home for lunch everyday....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by swan20 - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@My Pretty- awwwwwwww ๐Ÿค— you forgot to make the rice๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...it is okay it doesn't take soo long to be made...i am sure u made it in a jiffy๐Ÿ˜ณ

@All- yea me do not want any mahan scene from maan or geet๐Ÿ˜† i want a real scene...where both just cry their eye balls out.....and know that they both are hurting that their baby is no more....and just add a tough of reality to it. Cry it all out......๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Anu:Try to understand Geet ka emotions here...in anger don't we end up saying hurtful words to our loved ones ??...even MSK has said so many hurtful words to Geet in anger in the past.....Also here if u see from Geet ka POV,she has never seen MSK shed tears for the baby or feel the pain for baby because MSK never shows his emotions in front of anyone...we know MSK is equally hurt because he has showed his pain to the viewers when he goes and cries in alone...but he has never showed it to Geet...and that has resulted in the dialogue given by Geet in the precap...now all MSK needs to do is like Opti said go to Geet and make her understand why he is donig all this

@Opti:Wowww well said...thats exactly what MSK needs to do tomorrow๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I have to agree here, even when Maan was disturbed, he told to Geet words which he doesn't suppose to that I love u and I marry u, ab kya? Did we forgot that?......

But I am tierd of Geet questioning Maan about his love to the child, until when this will continue?........

By now, Doesn't Geet understand Maan that he is not the type of the person who never open his emotions to any? Didn't he cry infront of her in the hospital?.....

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@priti...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.....oh dear..........you only forgot the rice..........i was slicing onions watching geet ...there were two utensils one with the peeled onions in water and another plate to put sliced onion.......i actually sliced the onions and instead of putting in plate put half  of them in water before realization hit me๐Ÿคฃ...............
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago