Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
My
Symbolism if u guys are interestedπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

I also liked the line barry gave, that if this room stays then this room will always link geet to her past. I feel that this meaning had a double meaning the baby and dev.

The baby was the only link that bonded Geet and Dev......and here dev tells maan that he should not move the room as it will have an altered situation arising; for me that indicates that he wants geet to still be linked to him through that baby.

My grandmother has always taught me that it is good to cry when you are in pain and are angry....but do not lose your self sooo far that you don't realize that others around are going through the same pain. Geet is hurt i understand and what she said to Maan i understand....but this anger has taken over her that she doesn't realize that Maan to is hurting more then she. He is dealing with the loss of their child and slowly he is losing her too. So not only is he sad that their baby is no more, but he is scared that what if he loses his geet as well. 😭😭😭😭

I hope that Geet realizes that Maan is too in pain, and just how she is able to cry her heart out to him, she allows him to do the same in her arms.

Poor maaneet.....🀒
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Swathi,usha

hiiiiiii πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@ Preeti

for u u r waiting 4 SP epi na here r links for 262 & 263

Episode 262 part -1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeJRwRmgYu0

Episode 262 part -2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iap44l8QyN0

Episode 263 part -1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tep7e_LxCt8

Episode 263 part -2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNMg88Czeuc

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Someone please tell me if we are happy about the episode or not?I seriously do not have the energy to stalk the back pages...........so be quick😳
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
@ Mysterygurl

hiiiiiiiiiiiii πŸ€—

me also said same that dialogue refers to Baby n Dev

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Geeks.....i liked the epi.....a little too much of AA for my liking....πŸ˜†.....but Geet-Maan-Dev-Dadi scenes were good.....story is heading somewhere interesting....πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by swan20 - 13 years ago
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think the team is depicting the aftermath quite well. It has to go this way for some time. All the reaction, madness and cries. Its wrong to get over so soon and yes at one point maneet would break down, hug each other and cry. 
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Geeks did u study with the textbooks or navneet guides? πŸ€£
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
@ Buuba

just now jo said that evry human being reacts n feels their own way so here sm ppl r liked n sme not .............

so decide urself πŸ˜†

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

why do you girls think the office scene wa shown..........that scene was a precursor to the outburst..........as praju said geet sees everyone going abt their business as if noting happened...........dadi talking shopping ,maan engrossed in his work completely ...........hence whatever she said..............it is good she spoke and burst out ........and i do not want geet going after maan anymore..am tired of this cat and mouse game.............maan needs to understand where geet is coming from ........and make her understand his grief as well..not bursting out at her and then vanishing without any trace and geet gets to know the truth via someone else and then maanGOD back on pedestal..........aap itne acche kyun hai...........

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Geeks, I loved the episode!  Very well done!