Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Ajeeb Dastaan hai Yeh..... - Page 9

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@Anu:Try to understand Geet ka emotions here...in anger don't we end up saying hurtful words to our loved ones ??...even MSK has said so many hurtful words to Geet in anger in the past.....Also here if u see from Geet ka POV,she has never seen MSK shed tears for the baby or feel the pain for baby because MSK never shows his emotions in front of anyone...we know MSK is equally hurt because he has showed his pain to the viewers when he goes and cries in alone...but he has never showed it to Geet...and that has resulted in the dialogue given by Geet in the precap...now all MSK needs to do is like Opti said go to Geet and make her understand why he is donig all this

@Opti:Wowww well said...thats exactly what MSK needs to do tomorrowπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love what u said Opti, I hope that happens!  πŸ€—
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I truly think Geet will bring MSK out of this, her words might hurt him bad and again he might go cold!  Only she can make him laugh na!
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
caco me too.. evn if tey r able to move ahead , n find happiness n other things.. the remembrance shud occur.. somhow or the other.. n i want her to com out strong n live out of it.. with added self assurance every tim..
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Jyotiwa-u better write a take today and post it on the idiots...we need a take that calms us down samjhi kya?? hehe behena? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Anywayz Geet nor Maan were wrong.....

Geet was right with how she reacted with the room being emptied; maan was right because he see's that Geet is losing herself in that room. She wakes up in the morning and goes into the room, in the night she goes into the room and cries😭😭😭😭....that is not good.
So he felt that  before she falls too far into the deep sea he needs to bring her out.

So Geet nor Maan were wrong. As a husband what Maan did was right in my opinion cause I too would have done the same. Geet was not wrong at all as she is hurting.

Ok that was the summary to my takeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But Jyoti shister please to post ur take on the idiots too.😳
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok me off to catch rpt.. my net n YT  r not in good terms.. cya all l8r..πŸ€—
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Swan I don't want him to lash out at her asking how she can question his love for the baby. That is the last thing she can take in her emotionally fragile state. He needs to appeal to her sensitivity.  He needs to expose his pain to her. That will break her down and they can then cling to each other and properly grieve together. That should be the catharsis.   

Geeti, I dont want Maan to become a recluse and Geet go running after him again. I think she has done enough running to last her a life time.  Maan needs to be sensitive to her needs and take that step forward towards her.
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Geeks u forgot me πŸ˜‘

This AANS part feels like a different show going on. there is no connection there with the main story.
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ jyo,zee,anu,sun.taqdir,caco,swan,praju,preeti,opti n all

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii πŸ€—

@ opti

i lovedπŸ‘πŸΌ ur prediction hope d same will come tomorrow

@ Anu

moi also didn't l;ike wt Geet said "U DONT WANT EVEN  BABY THINGS NOW"

@ RED BOLD i didn't get that words wt maan did apart 4m removing that baby stuff?
Edited by anjalireddyy84 - 13 years ago
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hate it dev is irritating more by interfering regularly now in maangeet life is this cvs track after mc to show dev understanding geets situation more n maan feeling dev understand her more coz he was real father.are they trying to bring dev geet closer disgusting.hope not here I thughy devs connection to geet ended n they r planni g to start it again.
Maans decision about room he was unable to see geet like that n he thought babys room will never let her get out of depression but it was expected geet will b angry to not see them.
Precap geet saying apko babyke yadon se bhi aitraz hai as if maan had problem with baby.geet might say more hurtful thing to maan tom n hope maan will b able to realise her that he's in same pain he don't want to loose her.
I hate most cvs showing dev being right on geet it shld b only maan really worried for this track hope tom maan will handle situation.