Devils Den:Ajeeb Dastaan hai Yeh..... - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago

@jyo..i doubt maan will even think in that context but yes dev may earn a brownie point with maan...............

and i doubt if the new writers even know abt our favorite spooky room anymore...............
ok i am all lost ill watch epi n hopefully combk.. if dad doesnt take the plug off! 😒
Originally posted by lisieux

@ Sun: Left this question for you in the CC.

Does the said SUNmeera wash her hair? If not, the chances of her hair flying are as good as that of a snowflake in hell.

with scented water............😳

Originally posted by cacoethes

i wish Maan goes to the store room himself to get the baby stuffs back 🤣 i want to see the dark spooky room again 🤣 
U r obsessed with the spooky room CacoROFLROFLROFLROFL...well I think this time its Devaaaa who is going to visit the spooky room to get Sam ka address or something😛 Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
ok for all of you who say MSK loved the baby more PLEAASEE
ITS GEETS BABY she is the mom and she fought for it.. Let her at least grive in peace.. Any girl will react.. She is the mother... whether she expressed or not she is more attached..
She adored MSK because he loved the baby inspirte of it not being his..
She might yell tomorrow.. so lets face it.. He needs to explain it to her.. Lets not put him on a pedestle again
Caco😡 the spooky room is MINE😡 Nacool is urs
@ Sun: Of course, the new writers know about the room where you are oiling your hair. They are just waiting for your hair to grow long enough so that you can let it out the window and tumble down it, just like good ol' Rampunzel.

PS: One of them is Mr. Dhillon.

@anu ...remeber all the times when MSK lost his cool and uttered a lot of controversial statements .....add this one to that list too🤣

geet is engulfed in her own pain of losing the baby and she has seen maan involved in work and not going around like a zombie........hence her outburst..........this is going to lead to maan telling her his fillings too........so it is good............

I think Geet will go there and get Sam ka details and she might get Sam back 🤢 tyaag ki murat 🤢

@Jyo.....why will MSK feel insecure now?....😕.... The baby is no longer in the picture. This is just a tiff between husband & wife and he is very secure about their relationship. The only thing that can happen is...Dev  taking advantage of the situation by creating some misunderstanding between the two....