serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ rhyming pine - 👏 as always

@ win - touching words👍🏼

@ liv2laugh (I think it is jhan) - 👏

@ anshu - well said

@ taqdir - you said it, will wait for your update

@ jyoti and everybody else, will come back and read your updates tomorrow.

good night. got to log off. have done my quota of chatting on episode today.

And hope there are not too many edit posts tomorrow and you will leave them all as it is for us to enjoy.🤣

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
And yes the store room has all the secrets....Geet might not go to the store room to bring the baby stuff now...but once Sam comes in the picture,she will visit the store room to get her baby stuffs and will find out Sam ka secret😈
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i wish Maan goes to the store room himself to get the baby stuffs back 🤣 i want to see the dark spooky room again 🤣 
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
watched the episode and i hope now its HD version is uplploads on IF soon..............
How dare creatives dubed Nakool's voice........ I missed his slow low way of talking today..............🤣🤣
hmmmmmmmmm Dev got excellent shutup call from MSk today....... I loved it..........
 Husband Wife do have misunderstanding and they do get angry and frustrated but they can also solve these issues mutally....... My Mama and Abu do have fights..... but they solve their issues themselves........ Many times i have seen my Mama and Abu react but with time everything cools down........
From moments frustration Geet has said this that now Maan has problem even with babys memories...... But deep down she knows how much Maan loved babay....... Also this event might help Geet getting out all her frustration and pain out...... after which she will definately feel light....... Right now she is blinded with her inner pain............

Edited by Arwenish - 13 years ago
loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
todays epi, set the stage for possible storylines, and maybe the way maan spoke to dev, will  be partly the reason dev turns negative. As for maan he made the right choice by removing the baby room it reminds geet of the baby so much and all the good memories now make her cry. And palluluvsmaan how does today give hint of maaneet S.R? lol.
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think MSK will be insecure now.. i think its good if Geet lashes out at MSK.. She needs to get it out and then she will understand say 1000 sorries and they will make up😊
@ Jyo: Why will MSK feel that Dev understands Geet better and attribute his lack of understanding to the fact that he (MSK) was not the biological father? I can understand if the child were born and such insecurities came into play with respect to the child.

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo- Dev was without specs today.😆 Is that a hint of him changing his avtaar intp psycho slowly😈 He looked good😃
@ Sun: Left this question for you in the CC.

Does the said SUNmeera wash her hair? If not, the chances of her hair flying are as good as that of a snowflake in hell.
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmmmmmmmmmm ........🤔

1. Dev MSK part was interesting.... Dev was right...........

2.I fail to buy Geet's  anger here😳..........not coz of MU.......but because of that one word which she said "u now have problem with baby's things as well......."....wowwwww...lady the fact is he always loved baby more than Geet loved the baby.........She Knows the fact.......she accepted it hospital scene toooo.....I really did like what geet said

they clearly showed a fact today......a person loses sanity when tooo angry...or when too Sad......

she also knows MSK is also SAD but stilll...she said that😕....

When have CV's shown Geet more attached to baby🤔......it ws always MSK who kept reminding most of the time..............

hope she listens to him at least once ......Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago