Abhay is a wonderful husband

Posted: 13 years ago
OMG what an emotional scene. Way to go SurAbhπŸ‘πŸ‘

Abhay vehemently says that he doesnt want a girlchild and surbhi is stunned to hear that.She expresses her pain on hearing that and tells him that this is not in our hands. But then abahy brokes down, confesses that he is scared for both surbhi and the child. He doesnt want to lose her at any cost. If something happens to her, he will def die along with her.😭😭😭 Then surbi asks abhay that agar something happens to her then you should take care of the child. Abhay just hugs surbhi and starts crying. What an emotional scene😭😭😭 They are just beautifullllllllll couple.
loved the scene so much,πŸ‘best scene after so many daysπŸ‘.loved Abhay so much and he acted well too.😳
yaar krithka where were you all this time? I was going to pm you.

Yupppppppp such a beautiful scene. I loved the way abhay said I cant think of a life with out you surbhi. Awww chochweet.
my relatives are here suku so i was not able to be active but i am glad that iam here after the beautiful emotional scene.😳 I m so happy to see a surabh scene today 😊that too a emotional scene.πŸ˜‰
Okk kirthi, I was wondering what haapend to you, I told sami dii the same thing. Well the main thing is that focus is again on surabh. I am glad that Abhay loves girl child. I think the such emotional scenes will do magic in the tams and trps.
After seeing that scene I think soon there is going to be a high drama in Pratha. I am expecting something.
today there was more of surbhi πŸ˜ƒand seeing the precap i think tomm too we can get lot of surbhi scenes.😳

In colors  they show ad whether surbhi will save nidhi from evil mind of kalika 😊.so i think they are increasing the role of surbhi now.πŸ˜ƒ
Yes Krithika you are right. We want more scenes with our Surbhi.
Not only romance but such touching and emotional scenes. Todays particular scene it self shows that surabh is made for each other.
Yes Sukanya not only romance we want everything. But today its extraordinary. They both love each other very much.