Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@Nafisa_blossoms
I was just thinking about both of the epi you mentioned, and you may be right, I thought it was a good idea though
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I have just one request from the CV's, Aham has been mesmerized with Gopi in the past, Deewali arti, Kinjal engagement, the way he looks at her sometimes with that look, her appearance is not the issue, so the makeover is not needed, there is one thing that will change his mind where Gopi is concerned.

The issue is that she is uneducated, so get her a private tutor to teach her.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I really can't see him not caring for her and may be that's why he gets angry because he is a control freak and he doesn't want loose control so he get angry after whenever he cares for her

He was very anxious when she got hurt at Diwali, you could see that in his face and then of course he got mad, he knows she can use her brain, after all she saved Kinjle wedding situation by putting Mani in the wedding clothes, and the way he looked at her and said you did right that was all natural, the way he looked at her when they bump into each other, I could list more, so what I want CVs to show is why is he resisting, by now he should realize it would be easy to get her educated, he knows she is intelligent enough. Could he really still be in love with Anita. I just wish they would show what he is thinking, what goes thru his mind.