SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Now that Gopi is getting a makeover I have a next GoHam scene in mind, which I hope they take into consideration.

Eversince I saw a picture of Gopi's new look one scene from the movie Aaina keeps playin in my mind. (It was a Jackie sheroff and Juhi Chawla movie 1993)

I remember Juhi got a little make over at devers suggestion after she mariries Jackie

She is on a stool hanging a picture, Jacki comes and sees she is standing on her toes, just as she finishes hanging the picture she sees Jacke standing there and is about to fall and Jackie catches her in his arms, hold her tight.

Now picture that with our Ahemji, with his bulging biceps, in T-shirt of course, and our Gopiji in his arms, that would keep us in La La Land for weeks.😊 β˜ΊοΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Now that Gopi is getting a makeover I have a next GoHam scene in mind, which I hope they take into consideration.

Eversince I saw a picture of Gopi's new look one scene from the movie Aaina keeps playin in my mind. (It was a Jackie sheroff and Juhi Chawla movie 1993)

I remember Juhi got a little make over at devers suggestion after she mariries Jackie

She is on a stool hanging a picture, Jacki comes and sees she is standing on her toes, just as she finishes hanging the picture she sees Jacke standing there and is about to fall and Jackie catches her in his arms, hold her tight.

Now picture that with our Ahemji, with his bulging biceps, in T-shirt of course, and our Gopiji in his arms, that would keep us in La La Land for weeks.😊 β˜ΊοΈ

that is one of my favourite movies it would be fantastic  😳😳
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I love that movie so much!!!!!
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
first suk ben, now you shilpa....man, u people are hell bent on making us go crazy with ur goham dream scenes...but i'm not complaining, keep it coming ladies....
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok i will imagine that scene for RaJa.. But Rashi dnt need any make-over
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Jakebhai, you are hopless, I give up on you
By the way Loved today's epi, go Koki, Nani and even Hetal, Gopi getting a make over, we here at the forum are so happy, all I want to see now is Ahem's reaction, I hope he doesn't yell at her.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Ok i will imagine that scene for RaJa.. But Rashi dnt need any make-over

no jake i agree she doesnt need a makeover but she already getting one the same as the one that gopi got before  πŸ˜† washing clothes cooking cleaning
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes i watched that but i dont this will happen in coming track because aham is not jacky. by the way if it happen then will be very lovely scene
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
i hope it happens too!!!😳 purrfect!!!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's a great idea, but it won't happen now or for a very long time yet. I watched the film in the 90's and Juhi married the sister's fiance, Jakie, when the sister ran away to have a career right? The sister was Amrita Singh right? I remember the scene really well, she was hanging curtains or a painting.

At the beginning in Saathiya, Gopi used a stool to have up some flowers at the Mandir, one of the legs was broken, and was tipping about to fall, Aham was coming from the office, he saw her looked at the stool and carried on walking (he didn't care if she got hurt), again in the bedroom when Naani asked them to put the wedding picture on the wall of their bedroom, Aham had to hold the stool for her to go up, but when coming down, he stepped away, the stool was wobbling, he would have let her fall, had Naani not asked him to hold out a hand for her, Aham is not ready yet to be that sort of husband to care for her, carry her down a stool, him like his sister, are always happy to let the spouse suffer, because they are miserable in the marriage, you are also contributing to keep me in this marriage so stay and be unhappy like me too.