Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
omg omg omg awssomee topic πŸ˜ƒ
hahaha i loooved the AR holis!! the KaSh holi waas so cute and Shilpa had done such a wonderful job πŸ˜› i still remember that one line "chabbi kho gayi! maina bhaang ke saath pee lee" πŸ˜† ohgossh memories ❀️and i bet you all of us ARians had screamed out loud when she said i love you to armaan ❀️ i legitly was soo screaming 😳 and then the KaSu holi waas sooo jokes too with atul and anjali haha ohh my πŸ˜³ and then the cute little talk armi and ridz had about their family  β€οΈ and when shanky got drunk πŸ˜› and the dance pe chance song sequence was prettty coool πŸ˜ƒ  ohhhh the golden days of DMG and AR...😍 i kinda wish KaJen also had a holi sequence together but I still loved KaSh and KaSu ones aloooooot πŸ˜ƒ  baaapre, once i stop talking about AR i can never stop  πŸ˜†
armaanridzalwys thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

omg omg omg awssomee topic πŸ˜ƒ

hahaha i loooved the AR holis!! the KaSh holi waas so cute and Shilpa had done such a wonderful job πŸ˜› i still remember that one line "chabbi kho gayi! maina bhaang ke saath pee lee" πŸ˜† ohgossh memories ❀️and i bet you all of us ARians had screamed out loud when she said i love you to armaan ❀️ i legitly was soo screaming 😳 and then the KaSu holi waas sooo jokes too with atul and anjali haha ohh my πŸ˜³ and then the cute little talk armi and ridz had about their family  β€οΈ and when shanky got drunk πŸ˜› and the dance pe chance song sequence was prettty coool πŸ˜ƒ  ohhhh the golden days of DMG and AR...😍 i kinda wish KaJen also had a holi sequence together but I still loved KaSh and KaSu ones aloooooot πŸ˜ƒ  baaapre, once i stop talking about AR i can never stop  πŸ˜†

I too wanted Kajen to have a holi sequence togther!!!😳

But love love d kash n kasu sequencez!!

n ya I too was screamin n have a grin on my face even now when I c d scene again!!!

Love AR hope they come back