deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just a brief moment inside Kala's head. Just a fleeting glimpse of the darkness that shrouds her mind. The woman is a riddle that begs to be solved. Yet her darkness has no name. If you think that you might have the key to unlocking her mystery, then feel free to share. Personally, I don't understand Kala and I don't think that she can even understand herself.

😆

-

Behold.

A ravenous fire devours my being. I embrace it. The pain builds in my throat and the scream tears it to shreds. Memories seep from my veins, dripping to the contaminated ground that trembles beneath my bare feet. I stumble with a wicked smile pasted upon my lips. Oh, glorious feeling. Oh, Hell. I welcome you. Cover my skin. Consume me.

I dare you.

I have never hidden what I am. The world has simply been too blind to see it; too dim to comprehend it. They tell me that I lie with the truth, twisting words, dipping it in a poison so sweet that it flows in your ear and lures your mind. Even if you refuse, you will hear me. My venomous truths will resonate within your head, whisper at my call.

Shackle you.

You won't be able to recognize the truth from the lie.

They tell me that I am fraudulently beautiful. A treacherous woman with one too many faces, all that bewilder and mislead. But I tell you that I have only one face and that is the one you see but refuse to believe.

They will tell you that I am evil. But I tell you that there is no such thing as good or evil. Terms invented by mankind to deem an act or intention. It is all subjective rubbish. Trust me. You can't understand good or evil. Don't even try. Right and wrong. Foolish invention of foolish minds.

Look at me.

I am not in your book of conventional evils.

I am nowhere to be found.
Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Well written Ana...u have a way with words!
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hammmmmmzing!
For Kala....
nothing is good or bad but thinking makes it sooooo!
says  kala....
all I ever wanted was my mummy , my mummy never held me to her bosom when my dad got killed,she never wiped my tears, she never calmed my shaking body!, instead she turned to that murder's boy, I still shake today but mummy still ca'nt see me she see's that murder's boy!  I know Iam right ! surely I cant be wrong don't you people understand Iam the one who lost her dad and her mom!
Iam the one unloved!
sorry elysia got carried away ! to me Kala is doomed with the feeling of unlove!
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Ely...how come you are so talented🤔.
hmmmm....must be two-three persons operating the same account under the user name of Elysia😈
I absolutely hate you for writing such a hats-off OS😛
loved it totally😃
very Well written !
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very well written..loved it
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

very well written ana.......u r a amazing writer......