Gunahon Ka Devta

FF-"DESIRE"--Part 12"the Prom night"part-2 pg 47 - Page 39

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Neha darling, your final update was excellent. I loved how Avita reunited, their prom night was fabulous and of course everyone will be jealous of their jodi. I loved how Avi took care of Arpi at the hospital and how her parents accepted everything. Arshi changed for the better and found true love. Loved how Avi angered Arpi and then presented her, even I was furious. His gifts are so sweet. Carrying her was the best entry. The garden scene was romantic, especially the proposal and kiss. It reminded me of Twilight's prom, and the Cinderella Story. Thanks for the great conclusion. You wrapped everything up brilliantly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sidda8

Great precap Neha, it's so adorable that Avi kisses Arpi's tears so each time she cries, she gets a kiss. 

heyy Siddu welcome back dearπŸ˜ƒ

oye hoye , u made it 50th page wowπŸ˜‰

thanx for liking it dear😳

will b bck soon by 26th for sureπŸ˜‰

1qr4h thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey neha!!!
fist of all sorry for the late reply!! been a bit busy so havent had tym to reply... but since u asked so nicely... cant say no now can iπŸ˜›
soo here goes!!
loved it!! so much romance and avi being so sweet!! kept smiling at his cutenes...
my fave part was in the hospital scene when avi was goin to stop arpi cryin by kissing herr😳 but arpi is soo shy... well at least avi knws hw to make her smile again lol
and then with chotuu it was soo cutee!!! bhabhi and bhaiyyah lol cute couple. loved the way avi got arpi to take off her earings so he cud gift herr... and way to put onn the necklace... badmaash avii πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
can just imagine the entire colleges expressions when avi carried arpi in!! poor souls... all the girls who were gaga over avi being all jelous the way they shud be!!!

as u can tell i loved it!!! great ff neha... can't believe it finished!!!!
u did brilliant neha!! the best πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘