PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
NehhhaaaπŸ€—πŸ€—

So..Finally Im unresing itπŸ˜†

As a writer, Your story is amazing though its heart- wrenching😭😭😭

The part is extremely beautiful😳😳

I literally had tears in my eyes😭 

I agree, we dont gt true love in real life...

As a viewer, I really want Avita to be together no matter what it takes...Let there be a miracle...😳
Plz...unite them...I have lost my hope on CVs ..caz they wont listen us😑😑 The way show is going...Im afraid there will be a tragic ending😭😭😭

Im fan of your wrting⭐️
⭐️
One request...Plzzz unite them😳

Love ya...

Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
Teacher Ji πŸ€—

look who is editing her posts πŸ€£

coming to my very very very precious comments i don't what to say πŸ˜• πŸ€£

Arshikha slapped Arpi πŸ˜²  πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

i was right that RV and Arshikha planned it πŸ˜ˆ

i loved the way you portray feeling of losing someone you...i have to take tips from you Tragic Queen...😳

Love you πŸ€—

Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
jasveensokhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Neha di i literaly had tears i n mah eyes 

wow amazing work luved d way u tried 2 

show emotions of Avi n Arpi a big hug from meh

πŸ€—
Edited by jasveensokhi - 12 years ago
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Neha, U Updated.. Yaay.. I'll read & Comment later. Lubb U lots
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, Neha what a lovely and heart breaking update. I don't want Arpi to die. if miracles are possible, please give her another life, don't let Avita depart like Romeo and Juliet. We already know that their love is pure. I am already shattered by the news of GKD conclusion, please give me this minor happiness in knowing the victory of Avita's love. I wont throw chappals at you but beg your feet to give me some mercy. I feel like crying for this injustice. GKd is my love and I can stand to see it being snatched away from me. 
Suhana6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
neha...first let me tell you i am loving it...and the last part where arpi says those words in hindi...God i was felling those from heart...it was really good...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
joliefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidda8

Wow, Neha what a lovely and heart breaking update. I don't want Arpi to die. if miracles are possible, please give her another life, don't let Avita depart like Romeo and Juliet. We already know that their love is pure. I am already shattered by the news of GKD conclusion, please give me this minor happiness in knowing the victory of Avita's love. I wont throw chappals at you but beg your feet to give me some mercy.😑 I feel like crying for this injustice. GKd is my love and I can stand to see it being snatched away from me. 

Siddu dear love u for  liking the update😳

i know this end is tragic, even i was feeling bad while writing it,🀒

@bold red u don't need to do that, ok its time to fight for our show as CB di n others says just flood imagine wall n GKD, Actors wall on FB n just tell them they r committing big mistake😑

i was shocked to know the bad news, as its only show i follow like crazy one

n they r doing this with us🀒

joliefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunaha6

neha...first let me tell you i am loving it...and the last part where arpi says those words in hindi...God i was felling those from heart...it was really good...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hey Sunaha dear ,

than you sooo much for liking it.😳😳😳😳😳
joliefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Neha, U Updated.. Yaay.. I'll read & Comment later. Lubb U lots

yap dearπŸ˜‰

ok  i m waiting for it
take ur time
πŸ˜ƒ

luv u too😳😳😳😳😳
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jo superb...aur tumhara sawaal ka jawaab ...asli duniya mein sirf nasseb vaalon ko apna sacha pyaar milta hain...Jinke naseeb mein Khuda ne who like hain unko...shayad isi liye hum apne favourite kahaniyon aur TV shows mein happy ending chahthe hain...lekin itna tho sach hain ki sacha pyaar kabhi saath nahi chodtha...zindagi bar yaad bankar rahthi hain humaari ragon mein...I want Avita together as a fan...but as a writer what gives you more satisfaction you should write that...becoz sometimes reality isharsh but that doesn't ,stop your life...you have to move on...As regards to Arshikha...i don't hate her...rather i pity her...she should have learned it from her experiences that being Arpita never truly satisfied her...so what if she didn't get Avdhesh sooner or later she would have found someone who loved her for her...and basically RV is again the trouble maker...thatguy should be locked up in an asylum if you ask me...but again he too islike Arshikha...wanting to be more popular than Avi...wanting the best in life can't take adefeat...so no point in hating him...people should learn obe satisfied with what they have...loved it hun...waiting toknow their future