FF-"DESIRE"--Part 12"the Prom night"part-2 pg 47 - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
wowww jo this is very nice part
yaar gkd forum pr itne saare achhe ache writer haina ki mere paas toh shabdo ki kami ho gayi hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 thsi part is extremly well written...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
plzzz pm me when u update
kai baar mere ko pata hi nahi chalta ki tumne next part update kar diya hai...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
all in allπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by danno - 12 years ago
Superb as usual Jo...emotion-action-passion packed update...loved it to the core...you hurtled us through surprises...well Arshikhs doesn't seem to be a positive character to me...i remember in the otner update when Avi told her to go home alone..you said tne expression on her face showed her true self...so can't trust Arshikha...but don't know whats her ulterioir motive though...waiting eagerly for next one
Originally posted by Sidda8

OMG, Neha this update is absolutely superb. Avita has found out that they love each other but Arpi is not reading to move on because of her Di. Poor Avi is heart broken continuously. I don't know what he is going to do but hopefully all their misunderstanding resolves.

thanx sidda dear,

ya finally they realized their feelings,
 but  still thay don't know how to express it even avi can't explain his love , what he feels for Arpi is abov all that words can express, so he just tried to expresse thenm without words.😳😳😳
😳

Hye dear.
Update it soon me eagarly waiting dear u are making us mad in curiosity.
Well i expect no more twists now.

I have Updated my post on pg-26.
Hey Rups dear, just be prepared for biggest jhatka as its going to be ma last update so i want to clear some characters too,  πŸ˜‰
n m really sorry for delay in updates i have exams dear , will update soon ,
may be in this week in two daysπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by prash_t

Heyyyaaa JoπŸ€—πŸ˜³Hey Parashu dearπŸ€—

Update was...

OMG!!! Avita...😳 they atleast know they love each other😳yap but still , they didn't confessed it  in words😳

U beautifully described their scenes❀️thanx yaar but its nothing in front of "together again"😳

Both are made for each other❀️

Kya dhoya RV koπŸ‘ He deserves it😑i tried my best to pour out my own frustration on him, i hate him tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why sacrifice now???😭 My poor cutie pie😭😭😭

Update sooon darlingπŸ˜‰

thanx for liking dear😳
Originally posted by jes_jade

Neha!!!!!!!!πŸ€—

That was so awesome!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Mindblowing update!!!

& romantic too...☺️☺️☺️

But again they came back frm where they started...again misunderstandings...

Plzz update soon..😊

hey jess dear thankyou sooomuch forliking it 😳

don't worry Arpi will realize her mistake soonπŸ˜‰

hey everyone thanx for liking Desire till now n sorry for the late update,

hope u all will like the pre. n coming update too😳

Avi-"That's why I m saying  'Thank you Arshika' if you excepts my foolish proposal at that time, may be till now we got married n could never realize that you were right, I don't love you, I never loved you ever, I still don't know what was that, all I know is, that when I was with you I can feel someone else in you, n today im sure you are not that person bz she ditched me today bz of you. But anyway I don't have any hard feelings for you bz just bz of you I met her."

It happened in front of his eyes, he felt like world turns dark, everything stops, his whole world shattered into fragments, he fell on knees as his own body seems him very heavy to stand , 

will try to update soon😳

Heyyy JO πŸ€—

Precap seems to be interesting and scary too  

u r giving me jhatkas πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

love you πŸ€—