FF-"DESIRE"--Part 12"the Prom night"part-2 pg 47 - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
Hye jo waiting dear

for the next part as there lot of suspense.

WAITING..........

Here is precap hope you like it, as you all like previous ,😳

". He was completely amazed what going on there. Before he can get anything his father came to him and gives him a hug,

"Son what do you think we don't know what you want we can fulfill your all desires without saying, we are here for you, congratulations you are going to marry Miss Rai, but after completing Graduation."

Arshika-"Hey my sweet lil sis, so how are you feeling now tensed or excited they are agreed to your condition, you don't need to get engaged now they can wait till your exams

is this true or just Avdhesh's dream which he never realized but want to live it,

one suggestion dekhawon pe na jaao , apni akal lagaoπŸ˜‰

some surprises or shocksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Edited by joliefille - 13 years ago
Dear u have just arosed our desire to read further.

After such precap apni akal kaise kaha se lagega.
Just wanna say
update update
omggggggggg
mere ko doubt ho raha hai
nahi sure hoo ki
jis ladki ko avi pyaar karta tha woh arpi ki di hoga

woww jo amazing story hai yaar
hey Jo πŸ€—

Awesome Precap πŸ˜³

so i was right that Arpi cousin was the person who broke his heart...i had a doubt but it's confirmed now...read you summary carefully 10 times πŸ˜†

but there is alots of going in my mind abt it so i'll PM you πŸ˜‰

one more thing

UPDATE UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE 
UPDATE UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  

before you go to sleep for me πŸ˜³
Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
Jaldi update karo......dimaag toh overtime work kar raha yeh soch kar ki sapna hain yah sach
Wonderful precap Joliefille, I think it may be a dream unless Avi has convinced Arpi that she is the one he loves and not the other girl.
Lovely precap Neha!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oh..I also feel now dat it is Arpi's Sis they r talking abt....Well great suspense!!⭐️

Plzz update soon..πŸ˜ƒ
Fab Precap Neha....

Jaldi update karo Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Updated My Posts on Page 12th and 15th😊