Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

"Desire"

Part Two - Arpi's first day at College

"Oh no , now I have to go back , I can't attend class like this, quenched n socked in street mud oh God I wish I could find that idiot n his friend n give him a good lesson"

As the moment Arpi decided to return home someone calls her,

"Hey Arpita want a lift"

When Arpi turn around she find her aunts neighbor's girl Manjari, she knows her by her

Visits at her aunt's place.

Arpi-"oh Manjari thanks yaar but I don't think I should go like this, u know 'first impression'"

Manjari- oh girl , come-on in our collage everyday is first day n every impression is first,comeon don't worry boys will love u n welcome u no matter how much u r wet,"

Arpi- "well I was talking about teachers not boys of ur collage"

Manjari-"oops sorry! And why r u calling it my collage, its urs as well, see I m only a week seniors to u there, n everyone welcomed me, belive me u will start loving it soon"

Arpi-"Love again"

Manjari-"hun you said something?"

Arpi-"no, if u insist ok im coming but u have to help me in getting off this mud from my dress,"

Manjari-"ok sweetie, hope u find someone else too for it" she giggles as arpi give her angry looks, Arpi sits on her scooty and they reached collage within five mins.

When they reach collage, Arpi wants to get clean she ask manjari for girls washroom but before she can complete her sentence Manjari herself pull her towards the washroom,

Arpi-"ok ok, thanks for Ur help but u don't need to drag me, I m not in any haste,"

Manjari- baby may b u r not but I m, see there's his bike, it mean they r around here in our department,"

Arpi-"who, about whom u r talking about?"

"Oh girl, u can't understand just wait n watch, a word of precaution for u hold ur breathes because usually girls loose it when they saw him first time, atleast I lost it!"

"Oh girl, u r getting wired"

As they entered the washroom ,Arpi saw a girl in blue short skirts preening in front of mirror although she was looking ready for some party but she was putting more makeup,

Manjari- "hey Simple sweety, how r you?"

Simple-"as always fit n beautiful , he won again today can't face him like lil collage girl,   I have to look like a perfect mach for him "

Manjari-"ok, ok, u r looking perfect hey did u saw them is he with him"

Simple-"no, he was not with him when I saw them, May b he is there now"

Arpi- "hey Manjari, what r u talking about?"

Manjari-"I will explain it later, first go n get clean , by the way meet Simple our classmate n one of my best friends, other one is Shikha she must be in class now, u now perfect student type"

Arpi-(oh then, I think I hav to meet her first otherwise these girls will drive me crazy by there talks n craze for boys)

After few minutes when the trio reach at the first floor Arpi saw a group of boys n girls others were surrounding the one in egg white shirt, black hairs, dark blue jeans, n glairs hanging in its pocket, as he was facing them so she can't see his face, she decided to go for class n leave the girls ,as she turns to leave them ,someone calls from behind,

"Hey Fresher, where r u going? First day haan n u r going without any intro!"

Arpi turned as she want to know whose voice was it because it similar to that Biker.

"Hello sweetie, doesn't u think it's rude to avoid ur seniors like this?"

Arpi want to go without saying any thing as she was getting late for class but she decided to face the matter first-"Hello, I m Arpita Rai new in town n collage both is it enough , now can I leave I m getting late for class."

"o no not at all, you can't leave us like this ,its raining out there ,why don't u sing for us come on, just sing a song boys would u like to suggest any song,"

Someone from behind demands for 'Kanta laga','Munni badnaam',all typical item numbers, but the thing which surprise Arpi was that boy's expressions which were cold at his friend's suggestions he was gazing at her like he was reading her mind,

At the moment Arpi was about to burst someone enters the matter,

"Hey Avi, come-on yaar let the girl go, can't u see she is getting late, we can talk to her later"

"Ok RV if u insist," He said that with a devilish smile  n wink.Arpi got angry on his behavior, she don't like those kind of boys who misbehave with girls,

The other guy who stopped him came close to Arpi,

"hello Mam , I m Ranvijay Singh, sorry for morning,"

Arpi-"Morning?"

RV-"oh, u didn't remembered even u r such nice heart, well that biker who crossed n splashed mud on u was me, so its just way to regret, hope I m forgiven!"

Arpi-"oh it was u, its ok then I m happy to know at least some sincere seniors' r also here, thakns for favor"

As she moves towards the class Manjari joined her running,

"Hey Arpita u r sooo lucky yaar first day  n he talked to you n more on he give u smile oh my god"

Arpi-"Lucky! Who the hell was that idiot?"

Manjari-"what u don't feel anything, oh god r u girl or rock believe me if he smiled at simple or any other girl we need to take them for oxygen, he is the hottest guy of collage,Avdhesh Singh Thakur, dream of all girls "

Arpi-"all girls's what about u? If I m not wrong u were asking about someone else,"

Manjari-"oh he is Chulbul, my boyfriend.Avdhesh's best friend, so I can talk to him any time n he knows me to.

Arpi-"oh god u r only a week old and u have a boyfriend?"

"So what here, everyone has, look if u want to b known as normal girl search for Ur one"

"Oh plz I m not interested in all these waste of time, I m here for studies n will do it only"

Someone was hearing Arpi's view of love, she interrupts her,

"Oh my god, too realistic n career oriented u remind me of someone"

Manjari-"hey Shikha wat r u doing here girl I thought u were in class!"

Shikha-" well, that's where I was, but N.P mam(Smriti Irani-Tulsi) called off for the day so we can hav talk but first we hav to see her at her chamber, she want to talk us"

At N.P's chamber,

Arpi-"where is Manjari? Shikha have u seen her?"

Shikha-"NO"

Simple-"come-on Shikha we know where is she at this time, with Chulbul it's their tea time"

N.PMam-"hello girls how r u? So a new face in class, would u like to introduce urself?"

That's what Arpi don't want, especially when her newly found enemy Avdhesh was standing in front of the door.

Arpi-"yes mam, I m Arpita Rai,I m here for studies, I left my town,my family,my childhood friends  for it so I will give my best in it,I like to read novels, listening to music, animals  "

N.P-"that's enough , so u r quite confident about what u want to be, nice well I called u all to make a special announcement that very soon there will be a fresher's party, u can ask further details about it from Avdhesh,'Avdhesh come in boy'"

As avdhesh enter the room all girls give him dreamy look except two Arpita n Shikha,

After few moments both girls were out there in garden when Arpi saw Manjari sitting under a tree n crying, most surprising thing was she was sitting with Avdhesh.

When Arpi looked at that direction Avdhesh calls her by hand gesture, she felt annoyed by his gesture but both proceed for Manjari,

Avdhesh-"freshers, r u friends?"

Shikha-"yes, what happence with Manjari? Why is she crying?"

Arpita-"what happened Manjari?is everything ok?"

Manjari-"no, nothing is ok, I had fight with Chulbul, n he says I m not the one he wished for, he broke my heart."

Avdhesh can't stop his laughter n burst with it.

Arpi got angry on it,-"oh god Manjari hav u lost ur senses, can't u realize what r u saying n in front of whom? Everyone can't understand ur feelings"

She sits beside Manjari '"look I don't want to hurt u but that's the truth, it happens its not love its just infatuation, n it faded away with time,u hav to move on u can't cry whole life for such childish act,belive me after few days u r going to laugh at it"

("look I don't want to hurt u but that's the truth, it happens its not love its just infatuation, n it faded away with time,u hav to move on u can't cry whole life for such childish act,belive me after few days u r going to laugh at it")

As these words coming out from Arpita's lips Avdhesh's mind's start making a picture of girl saying same thing in much rude way,n a pain struck him badly those words feel like hot lade in his ears, which he can't tolerate anymore, suddenly he shouts "stop ur nonsense" n he leaves them n moves toward his bike putting his glares on.

*END*

sorry but i don't know how to update it so i m using post reply, hope u like it, thanks for ur comments, n will wait for more n plz no chappalsπŸ˜‰
Edited by joliefille - 13 years ago
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Me... first to comment...

Neha.....

Ur first AvIta FF...

wow....

I hope you are studying well for your exams...

Dont forget to send me a PM when you update next ok...

yoga23priya thumbnail
*Edited*

Hey Jo πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—

Wow it's really interesting to know how Avi will make Arpi  fall in love or vice versa πŸ˜†

Awesome Graphic #21Awesome Graphic #21

I Really liked when Avi was Angry.....😍

here is a lots hugs of from me...........

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

love you πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heyyyyy Jo...πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Avi got angry 

Arpi is really uninterested in love...huh!!!

I wld love to see competition between them and love tooo sometime in futureπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Waiting fr Next Part😳😳😳😳😳

Edited by prash_t - 13 years ago
joliefille thumbnail
Hi everyone thanks for likeing it,😳
N as my exams r postponed so now i can  compleate it .
i m not soo good writer like u all ,
but try to make it as good as i can hope u will like it.πŸ˜‰
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks dear for the next part,

reading the last part i thought arpi is a bit shy as she hate to do her intro and dont want her teacher to recognise her but after dis part i think she is a confident girl and straightforword i like these type girls.

Congo dear b'coz of ur exam postpond so u can do the updates faster.
U write realy well.
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Joliefille, thanks for the lovely update. So,  RV and Avi are bff's. Maybe they will be fighting for the same girl. I really like Arpi's attitude towards Avi, he would have to work hard to melt her heart. I can't wait for the next update.
joliefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidda8

Joliefille, thanks for the lovely update. So,  RV and Avi are bff's. Maybe they will be fighting for the same girl. I really like Arpi's attitude towards Avi, he would have to work hard to melt her heart. I can't wait for the next update.

Hey Sidda thanx for likeing it,
ya Avi n RV r friends but not like best buddies,
n there is some twists for Avita from there past n there attitude toward life hope can explain it a bit in next chapter.πŸ˜‰
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wowww yaar
tooo goooooooodddddddddddddddd

joliefille thumbnail

"Desire"

Part- III THE PARTY 

dedicated to Priya ,Prashu n Cuty..

After that incident Arpi was surprised on his behavior, specially for what she had seen in his eyes that moment, was it pain, anger, sense of being cheated or some thing else, she want to know but after that it was hard for her to find Avdhesh even they both were in the same collage, she heard that he is busy in preparations of party , but only  from other girls who always talked about him or his romantic talks.

"Oh he is so cute,"

"Oh u know he was so busy but he bring roses for me,"

"Oh my god he gifts me a ring"

Arpita was tired of Avdhesh's name now its like head ach for her now everyone is talking  about him ,she want to forget his eyes, his strange behavior of that day, n for some extant his disappearance helped in it but these girls always remind her of him, his intense eyes,,

Arpi- "oh god!  Wat's happening with me I don't want to see him again in my life n when ever I hear his name those eyes seems like gazing me, I think I have to talk to him, doesn't matter how rude n ill-mannered is he." 

Meanwhile RV turns becomes a good friend for Arpi so she decides to b his partner for party, Manjari was with her boyfriend Chulbul, and while no one knows with whom Shikha is coming. The most surprising thing was that no one knows who is the lucky girl who's going to b with the heartthrob of collage "Avdhesh".  

At the party night Arpi joined Manjari, simple, Chulbul n Ranvijay in the party hall.

She was wearing a beautiful Red long gown with black net dcor n brooch on its waist.

But she was surprised to see that Avdhesh was not there even everyone was saying that he arranged all things for NP as she trust him a lot and he want to fulfill that trust.

Arpi-"hey Chulbul you are praising ur friend so much but he is not around here don't tell me he don't want to take credit for his work that's why he is not here"

Chulbul-"no certainly not, he just left in evening to bring his new friend for eve."

Manjari-"friend or girlfriend?"

Chulbul-"don't talk like that Manjari, if he is coming with a girl doesn't mean they r girlfriend and boy friend, if u come with your brother then can I call him ur boyfriend?"

Manjari- "what r u talking Chulbul? Mind ur language, why r u taking it personally I m not saying any thing to u or ur best friend, whats wrong in joining the party with new girlfriend?"

In all these arguments Simple was standing quite in a corner, Arpita noticed her silence and came to her,

Arpi-"hey Simple, what happened? Why r u looking lost? Your favorite boy is not around here is that only reason or something serious?"

Simple-"Arpi,I want to make clear one thing for u hope u understand,Avdhesh is not a bad guy,u know in the preparations of this party he worked hard, n in that time I tried to get close to him, n u know he was really good toward me, even I proposed him n u know what did he said, he said "Simple, I like u, you r a nice girl, I enjoyed ur company, but u r misunderstanding me I don't believe in love n all its all for befooling others n I don't want to hurt u so I m telling it clearly to u, we can b good friends , whenever u need help just call me ,I will b there for u"

Arpita was shocked to hear it all n more shocked bz of Simple's thoughts for Avdhesh.

Simple-"u know arpita I was fool I misinterpret his words everytime,he calls me sweety,beautiful n I think bz he likes me but u know what's the truth was, he use these kind of words bz he don't remember girls name n don't want to hurt them so he use such sweet words. I think now I respect him more. for his frankness."

Arpita-"shutupSimple he insults u indirectly n u r saying that u respects him? How can he say such thing if he don't like u then why he was taking Ur advantage?

Simple-"Arpi he never tried it, if he want he can do it but he didn't , that's why I respect him.belive me u will change ur opinion one day"

Arpita was quite confused when Avdhesh took the grand entry with a girl in black dress,

He was wearing a black suit with red tie as the dress code of party was "Red n Black". He was looking really dashing.Arpita was shocked when she noticed the girl she was none other then Shikha.

Arpita-"what the hell this girl is doing with him? She know him very well n how much I hate him"

Manjari-"Arpi, what r u saying? I m shocked to see them together too, but watch ur word yaar what u said u hate him, but why??"

Arpi-"not before this party but now I really hate him, now I ca understand why he ditched Simple ,for Shikha bz he want a easy task Simple was smart enough but Shikha is so innocent, I m not going to leave him for destroying her life."

As the moment Avdhesh entered with Shikha everyone start gazing them, but when Shikha got alone Arpi come to her in rage.

Arpi-"look Shikha , I really don't know what r u doing with him ,but let me warn u , its not good n how can u trust him to accompany with in night.u know well how famous he is for his Casanova image. He will spoil ur image in collage"

Shikha-"hey arpi just chill yaar he is not that bad as u think, look I m safe n sound he is not vampire believe me I m more safe with him in world then any other man in world, its a secrete but I think I should tell u? "

Arpi-"God knows what charm he knows, first Simple n now u r talking like this"

She didn't listen wat Shikha want  to tell her she cut her words n move towards Avdhesh.

When she was heading toward Avdhesh suddenly lights gone out n N.P appeared in spot light having mike in hand.

N.P-"Good evening students, hope u all r enjoying the party I don't want to disturb u all but have to do my job to select miss fresher n mister fresher so just start the competition .there will b three rounds introduction, couple dance where  u will dance with someone as ur blind date,n finally question answer round,n one most important thing everyone is going to participate seniors too."

The competition starts everyone gives their intro after a small walk on stage. It was for freshers only then the dance starts in the dark everyone was choosing there partner not by names or faces but by numbers n by announcing their position in hall. In all hotchpotch Manjari manage to find Chulbul Shikha find a boy of his class, RV team up with a girl of 2nd year n for his disappointment she was with spectes ,  Simple find someone who jus entered the party for some one n N.P pushes him with a number  which matched to Simple's n Arpi bumped up with his newly found enemy whom she was searching for ,Avdhesh.

Avdhesh-"so, fresher u want to b miss fresher,"

Arpi-"excuse me,"

Avi-"hey don't try to act like u don't know it, everyone knows that whomever is accompanied by me will b winner of the competition .u know it that's why u choose to b my dance partner"

While saying it all he stretched his arms n drags arpi close to him for start the dance.

Arpi-"oh god! some people have such great misconceptions about them, or I should say over confident. Its just a my bad luck that I end up with you, or may b yours bz I want to talk to you"

She pushed him back as he was stretching his hand around her waist.

Avi-"ok you want to talk to me ok , we can do it while dancing , I don't have any desire to dance with u but at the same time I don't want to spoil others eve specially Shikha's"

They both start pretending like dancing.

Arpi-"what do want from Shikha, Just leave her alone."

Avi-"what, u want to talk about Shikha? Ok so wat u thinks? m I going to harm her haan?"

Arpi-"I know which kind of guy u r?first u try to use Simple n when u find Shikha more easy n beautiful u ditched her , n who is going to b ur next target,?i m warning u just stay away from my friend , she is innocent but I will not let u use her!"

Something make him angry suddenly he almost throw her n again drag toward himself ,he shaked her badly n almost throw her on pillar, parting her from rest of party n people, he put his hands around her on pillar came close as much as he can n his breaths start touching arpi's face, it make her scared .

Avi-"listen think wat ever u want to think. If u doesn't know whole thing about someone don't assume things, wat have u said I want to use Simple n Sh?.. U proves how dirty mind u has! N what were u asking who is next? Don't worry girl its definitely not you, you know why, bz u r not worthy for it, I have a class, taste, n u r certainly not my type"

He leaves her alone there .Arpi was badly terrified on his behavior n his eyes ,which leave many questions in her mind last time, this time it scared her.

After  a while when others dance get over Shikha,Simple n Manjari came to Arpi she was standing quietly in corner the final round was about to begin ,

Shikha-"Arpita what happened u r looking strange! Is everything all right?"

Arpi-"ya , im fine, just a bit tired, yaar I want to go home"

Manjari-"Home!girl ur uncle n aunt r not at home tonight, remember u r going to stay with me tonight.plz yaar stay for me we will go together."

Arpi-"ok, but plz don't force me to participate in party, I m not interested."

At the same time someone calls Arpi's name,

"Arpita"

Arpi-(with wonder n joy)"Jagat Bhaiya, what r u doing here?"

Jagat-"what do u think? I was in town for a day before leaving I want to meet my dear lil sis, I want to surprise u , but when I went to uncle's place it was locked, someone told me its ur party so I came here to meet u but ur professor throw me in as a student.BTW mam it was  pleasure to dance with u"

Simple-(blushing) "oh, so u were searching for Arpita"

Arpita was noticing her blushing,

Jagat-"hey Arpita I hav to go now, just want to see you.R you happy here or want to come with me?"

Arpi-"no bhaiya, I m good,n don't worry about me your sister is strong n can take care of herself,hey bhaiya If u hav time can u plz drop my friend Simple."

Simple was surprised on Arpi's move.

Jagat-"ok , I don't have any prob, if mam has some time even we can hav coffee."

Arpi says in Jagat's ear "good bhaiya, but don't run too fast"

Jagat n Simple leaves the party.

Final round starts n Arpi was fourced to b its part,

But as she decided she didn't answer the question n finally Shikha won the competition.

Everyone was enjoying the party, except Avdhesh n Arpita after winning Shika went to Avdhesh first hugged him n he congratulate her.

Arpi was standing next to RV .

RV-"look how cute they r looking together, hope Avi is not going to ditch her too!"

This comment make Arpi more worried, when Shikha came to her . she was boiling with anger.

Shikha-"hey arpi why don't u answer the question I know u can."

Arpita-"leave it yaar , I told u I don't want to b part of it,I m here just for u  n Manjari,Shikha if u r my friend , leave Avdhesh, he is not a good guy?"

Someone cut her words in mid "Shikha, we need to leave now,come I will drop u n ur friends, its getting very late."

It was Avdhesh .

Shikha-in lower voice "Arpita thanx so much for ur love n concern, but believe me I m safe with him, ok come with me I will tell you n Manjari everything in the way"

Arpi-"No ways, I m not coming with this man!"

Avdhesh-" Shikha, just tell me u r coming or not?"

Simple-"but Bh..,Avdhesh I can't leave Arpita alone"

RV-"don't worry Shikha, im still in party,I will drop my friend"

Avdhesh-in lower volume"oh now is time to worry,bz u r in party!"

Arpi-"what hav u said?you were saying something naa!"

Avdhesh-"nothing about you, Shikha just leave."

Shikha-"ok arpi bye,see you tomorrow, Manjari is coming with me she will wait for u at her place"

Arpi-"no tell her I want to b alone tonight, plz don't wait for me,n don't worry I will b fine."

Everyone leaves the party except few boys n number of girls, NP had left much before,Arpi n Rv were sitting RV bring something to drink for arpi before leaving the party.

Arpi-"no thanks RV I just want to go home, im not in good mood plz."

RV-"I know that, that's why I bring this for u , take it u will feel better,I know this Avi is quite annoying you na,he is like that u know playing with girls is fun for him."

He handover the drink to arpi n she drinks it, while thinking about Avi's strange behavior  after the drink she feel strange like her head is spinning.

Arpi-"hey RV what was that drink?"

RV-"just a soft drink. come with me I will drop u"

As they reached to parking lot arpi's head start spinning badly even she can't stand properly, she was moving like a fully drunk one.

RV-"come on Arpita dear sit n tonight we r going to have fun."

By now she was totally out of her senses but only thing she remembered that something was wrong in that drink.

Arpi-"RV, u jerk, idiot, what had u done with my drink, u fool, I m not coming with u any where, n on your bike forget it man.Hehehe"

RV-"come-on dear, I have waited a lot for this time n now u r saying no,that's not fair, u know every time I got chance to get close to you someone interrupts us tonight no one can do that. not even Avi, my best buddy n ur great enemy.

*END*

Hope u all like it,😳

Precap -

Avi-"ok now will you plz come with me, I don't hav car right now so  can you manage to sit striate on bike"

Avi-"ok now will you plz come with me, I don't hav car right now so  can

Avi-seperating her from himself  "ya I trust you, I can see you r not like he said,"with a smile "but you r really very dangerous I need to b careful from you, you pawned at him like tigeress"

it was getting too long so i decided to cut it n post in two parts, πŸ˜‰

don't forget to leave ur comments , thats most important for me n if any thing to critiscise plz  do it,it will help me to improve,😳