desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} - Page 35

-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
So i'm not the only one who thought Kritika had slightly strange eyes but that was long before i saw her on Zara nachke dikha and found her really beautiful and ofcourse KK totally cute hehe.

Those first two sigs are amazinggg! one of the very best kmh sigs i've seen from ya jhanvz, so BEAUTIFUL, i can't even describe it. the colouring is like an antique one suiting the gloomy scene.

Ooh i found these avi's ya made on AA:

i jumped across your DMG Tribute update quite a long time ago and i got to see most of them before tinypic ate them away but thankfully these survived, i love AA hehe. So i shall be using =)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^aww glad u liked..i actually havea ll my creations save on my harddrive an dwill try to reupload them elsewhere soon, but thanks for liking :P
desigrl05 thumbnail

u p d a t e

AA are heading towards judaai & 2 year leap πŸ˜­ more sad siggs!πŸ˜ƒ

free to use

^^they were beautiful at their peak in 08//especially loved all the scenes wehn she went to go look for him in kasauli

^^i liked their story from wedding to honeymoon time... and thas about it
(ps: siggy was inspired by sidra's freaking awesome vm on them)
Edited by desigrl05 - 13 years ago
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
reserved

EDIT

firstly i love that sig in your sig box, i think its made by fatima? oh and i'm first to comment/reserve on this updateπŸ˜†

I agree with what ya said, KaSh Kasauli and break up scenes are half of my collection of fav KaSh scenes, the intensity of those scenes was electrifying, if KaSh do come in a new show then i swear i am voting for a 'hard love' story for them heh

I absolutely love the update, its on the 2 jodi's that never got together in the end..a longing sort of update. Everything about those sigs have or give a yearning feel. The KaSh sig is all so well put together, i can't comment on one thing because everything about it is so right. It came out incredible. The antique colouring of the SR sig emphasises the rawness of their story, their marriage and developing love within those first few SR marriage scenes were my fav or else the rest were just wasted in the end. The text and layout and font and colouring everything is beautiful about those sigs, Striking sigs Jhanvz, you never fail to impress me with every update =) keep it up!
Edited by -Aliya- - 13 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
JHANVIIII!!!!  πŸ€—

WOW I LUV LUV LUV The SR one!!! It sooo gorgeous!!! Girl you never fail to amaze me - be it VMs or Sigs - everything is just Heavenly!!!

I am so speechless  - its just so beautiful - I am using it Right NOw!!!

Btw - still waiting for an SR VM by you! 😳
Edited by sidra2007 - 13 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
^^aww thank sidra, u keep making freaking awesome vms and thats my inspiration for them hehe..thank u for those lovely ones though, serioulsy yaar πŸ€—

edit
haha, that SR vm will surely be done but prollynot anytime soon.i got finals in one month and i need to pull up my socks :X march madness is gone..i literally did about 10vms last month :S rofll... i might not be able to do much until after may
Edited by desigrl05 - 13 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
The KaSh one is so damn beautiful and I agree with what you said and I love love the text. Some memories are worth the painπŸ‘
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: desigrl05

^^aww thank sidra, u keep making freaking awesome vms and thats my inspiration for them hehe..thank u for those lovely ones though, serioulsy yaar πŸ€—

edit
haha, that SR vm will surely be done but prollynot anytime soon.i got finals in one month and i need to pull up my socks :X march madness is gone..i literally did about 10vms last month :S rofll... i might not be able to do much until after may

haha - no matter what I love SR - esp Jan-Mar. Their wedding was the best wedding i've seen on TV - and ur sig came out so gorgeous! and i am glad that I could be ur muse πŸ˜†

aww well i'll be waiting for it - but good luck on ur exams. You'll ace them - i know it!  😎
I loved ur March maddness tho - made me fall in love with AA and KK all over again! 😍
Edited by sidra2007 - 13 years ago
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jhanuuu

I love love love the SR one <333
Its GORGEOUS , BEAUTIFUL , HEAVENLY 😍

Saved it 😳
Gonna use it soon....
desigrl05 thumbnail
@jennY: they sure were, thanks for liking
@Sidra: ahah..yeah tahnk u , but def. i'll pull out all stops for SR vms, have to ;)
@hashuu: thanks love