LOVE
SOFIA
XXX
XXX

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Cmonnn opennn! ROFL I am FREEE from papers!! All the time in the world for spamming ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fari.Kashian

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Jhanvi, I just gotta tell ya. I feel like an idiot right now because when I saw "batch 3" in your shop, I came running here to see if you made my req and then realized that you had already made it long ago.ROFL And then I also realized that I already commented on your update...am I having a mental breakdown or what?Geek
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
love itt
butt kajen one is justtt amazinggg
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

LOL I find it really odd that I happen to be on whenever people whos shops I follow update :| I must come off as one hell of a stalker man. haha, not at all..good timing thouhg ;) Anywayyy LOVE LOVE LOVE this update it's so eye pleasing cos of your coloring =)) Senorita's siggy is gorgeous! Dude the coloring is HOT :| (I already love like LURRRVE Shahid but you made him look hotter :|). I think I already told you before but yeh I am a HUGE fan of that coloring that you used on Sofia's siggy :) haha, thankk uuu..!! thats my go to coloring when nothing else works rofl Coming to Phatty's request, first off ROFL I did notice a lot of KJian ask for small siggies LOL but yeh I do think choothe se siggies look so good in dabbas =)) jo bhi ho, it sometimes puts me in a fix ke kaise chote se box mein saari pics fit karien lol ERM yeh so I LOVE the siggy :| It's so GORGEOUS man! Phatty I ij jealous :P Good luck with the rest of the requests Jhanvi <333 htank you! 

Originally posted by InfiniteEnigma.

Can I tell you a secret? Are you ready? You sort of rock my socks :$ I am glad i patharofy ur mooje :P I'm in LOVE with MY creation right now, and I think tera bhoot savar hai mujhpar :| I cannot believe you have made my request SO DAMN BEAUTIFULLY :| yayy! phattyji ko pasand aa gaya ! I am... wow. I'm speechless right now. I've been staring in awe at my siggy for a good 20 minutes or so, and I SERIOUSLY cannot explain how damn stunning this is. THIS IS BETTER than the AA siggy :|NAHINNN... haha..i can understand, but i guess mera pyar for AA makes them the best and ur pyar for kajen makes them beautiful ;) And that is seriously saying a lot. Oh god, I can't get over how beautifully made it is, seriously, dude, you're amazing. You really are :| As for not using all the pictures, I don't even care at this point - this masterpiece is outstanding with/without it! AH. OH AND DID you know, you're pretty damn cool :/ I love you. aww..love u too babe Oh oh, and erm, as for KJ's asking for small siggys, LOL, it's just they look better, tehe. ?? haha, stil dont get the concept but okay, as long as u guys like

Cool fact - did you know I've only requested 4 siggy's in all my time here on IF? 1 from Anita, 1 from Manpreet, 1 from Aashifa, and one from YOU. You've made my top 4 list, dude. only 4times?? dang, i feel espeecciall ! AND I CANNOT thank you enough for this beautiful piece of magic! Thank you so so so so so so much :| thank yourself jaan, you made it easeir by telling me how you wanted it..trust me, taht matters alot when making something..it helps hwen you have a blueprint of what youre trying to make.. so credit to u as well ;) SERIOUSLY everything about the siggy is perfect. The colouring, the picture, the textures, EVERYTHING is hands down brilliant :| And the colouring on this one is my FAVOURITE! You've even used it on one of your previews for the SR VM! AH :| ahah, yup..i literally pulled taht one outta my arse..i was like 'chalo SR vm karte hain iss texture ke saath' JHANVI Main kya karoon? Tune mujhe mar daala, yaar! *in my head is playing: 'maar daala..humpe kisne hara rang daala..khushi ne humari...---" haha Eeeks. I'm in love with it. I can't even bother looking at your other two beauties, because this one has stolen my heart right now. GOD I LOVE YOU.
I am happy u like it, its so worthwhile when the ppl u make it for love it , i feel like the creation is 10x better than i made it when you guys like it :)
Blushing

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

OMG! Lovely work, Jhanvi! Sofia's req turned out really FAB, I love how you blended the pics and colorized them b/w, it really suits the pics.Clap thakns yaar..ahahajanu ur too cute, dont worry though i have yet to do a couple more of mythos before reqs are done ;)

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Perfectooo ladki, perfectooo!!! All sigs look AMAZING. =) Open again soon ROFL phir se ?? ahah.. iss dafah kholne ki saza bhukat rahi hoon..i think i wont open for a bit now ahah..

Originally posted by -Harshu-

OMG Jhanuuu

Gorgeous update Embarrassed
All the requests came out really well :)

Aisha's sig looks HOT
The colouring is GORGEOUS

Loved Sofia's sig the most
I love love love that colouring of urs <333 thanks yaar..haha i guess thats the popular one.. btw, u changed ur username! hehe.. awesome!

Keep rocking !!!

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS stuff! Blushing thanks yaara 

Originally posted by -Fatima-

all reqz r stunning spl shareena one :) htanks hun!

Originally posted by Sano88

wow jhans.. awesome work. loved the requests. Clapthank u sanozzz :P :P

Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

Reqs came out SOOO good..

esp the 1st nd 3rd one are mfavoo!!
they are DAMNNN beautiful!!! Heart thanks dear!

Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

OMG!! Wow!! The requests turned out fabulous!!!
Wow!! just love the Armaan one!! Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Masti ki Patshala, lol. Super fab!!! hehe thank u

Originally posted by jenny1000

The requests have come out lovely Jhanvi. Love Senoirta ones! The Sofia ones are amazing, because it's really unique and I love how you made the sig in general. The KJ one is nice too. 

If you have some time, please make some sigs from Sanz new show: New promo link:
def will make some out of taht prmo ! :P

Originally posted by Fari.Kashian

Wow! ALL the requests are just LOVELY. I especially love the Shahid/Kareena one. It was just gorgeous! Big smile

The Kajen one is FAB too. It came out really goood!

Loved everything actually. Amazing work 
thank u dear!

Originally posted by -Farzana-

Awesome requests JHAAANVI! :|

Aisha's request is so freaking awesome. OMG I -o-v-e it. Im gonna request that coloring next time you open. Hehehe =) ahaha..oky i am offically making that my trademark style since everyone approves :P Sofia's is beautiful! And Phatty's is gorgeous.

LOL not all KaJenians love small sigs. I sure dont. I love big sigs hahaha but I noticed most do.. Wierd but cute. LOL yes..i  know u like big siggys hehe..i like them too as they're easier to work w/ but i can understand how small ones might be more appealing to others..

Originally posted by aisha_1992

OMG i loved my request.. loved ur mergering yaara.. wooow perfect...
liked coloring also.. aww loving KJ sig alot

senorita glad u liked it jaan!

Originally posted by ILuvGuruDebi

wow jhanvi diii, i luv all the requests so much !!Clap u really rock each and every update diii, i can't wait to see how my request turns out !! ur shop is a true mandir.Tongue aww..thank u for such a sweet compliment..m not that good/ur too damn cute!

Originally posted by rima791

reqs are all fab...love them all...can't pick my fav at all111 haha.thanks rima 

Originally posted by -Sofia-

FABBB UPDATE!!!!
LOVEEE MY REQUEST!!!
ITS REALLY AWESOME THANK JHANVI
USING RIGHT AWAY =D
LOVE OTHER REQS TOO =D

TC
LOVE
SOFIA
XXX
XXX
aww..glad uliked ur req :P

Originally posted by wida

love itt
butt kajen one is justtt amazinggg haha. thanks widss..gotta make some AA soon..feeling lost w/o them :X

Edited by desigrl05 - 20 May 2011 at 8:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...awarapan.madhoshiyaan.sofiaaax.soundsofcedarJennyPenny

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Jhanvi, I just gotta tell ya. I feel like an idiot right now because when I saw "batch 3" in your shop, I came running here to see if you made my req and then realized that you had already made it long ago.ROFL And then I also realized that I already commented on your update...am I having a mental breakdown or what?Geek

I know whose effect this is ROFLROFLROFL Usne tumhe pagal kar diya.. my poor Jaanu! STAY AWAY!!! ROFLROFLROFL

desigrl05

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
someone shoot me next time i try to take 25 reqs... :( :( still not donnneee!! grr..

noha450

-Durgavnii- 

AishuJSKfan

..Ragzz..

extra

12 more!!

req list:

p 107

1. aisha_1992 [done]

2. -Sofia-  [done]

3.  -Sary- [done]
4. Angelic_Swancy [done]

pg108
5. InfiniteEnigma. [done]
6. AishuJSKfan [done]

7. -Durgavnii-  [done]

8. mariasrk
9. ..Ragzz.. [done]
10. anitamalik

pg 109

11. noha450 [done]

12. -Priyalicious-

13. lola610

14. JanakiRaghunath [done]

15. -Aish129-  [done]

16. ..Saba..

pg 110
17. ILuvGuruDebi
18. taman07
19. -YaRa-Forever-
20. AbhayVakil_1992
21.  -Illuminated-  [done]

pg111
22.  Cess-
23. -Farzana- [done]
24. rima791
25. -Arjunlicious-

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Niru-..Fari.Kashianchahaat.awarapan.madhoshiyaan.Farzu-rainydays.lilindiangurl13KaJen.xoxosofiaaax.theaishamariasrkCalvin_Kleinwidaasmaanixx.JustaDreamAS..ragzz.-Harshu-.ayesha.HotMessXiahtic-5WildestDreams..-Jia-..Bepannaah.soundsofcedar..RamKiJanaki..-Cherry-JennyPennysjainnotfadedaway

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Next time you open for 25 reqs I willl reserve then make you close just after mine ROFL I kid dude you are doing fab and your pace is fine psht! I LOVE the request :| I wish to give you a longer comment but can't have to step out so I might edit this later till then I REALLY LOVE THEM ALL esp KaJen wala :P

awarapan.

Go to top