-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely creations Jhanvi
the KaSh and the AA sig is stunning
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jhanviii! <3 I need to comment on your update πŸ€”πŸ˜† I am so behind but let me comment on this one first!  ... 

THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE! I love the style. I remember you making a KaJen one with this style .. a request I believe and I loved it. Keep it up doll! <3 The AA stuff looks great but the KaSh stuff takes the cake! It is simply gorgeous. I love that picture of SA. She looks like an angel 😳 If you don't mind, could you PM me that picture of hers. I would love to work with that picture of hers! (: Thanks. AND OMG you are almost done with your shop!
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Sary-

Reserved comment subha :P First off you updated RIGHT when I was about to leave for the night :| I was like should I? Then meri adaat ne majboor kiya and I reserved 🀣 And trust me there are few shops well two to be exact Payal's and yours that I love stalking :P  meri stalkerji ki jai ho haha Ok on to the comment now that shower and breakfast hogaya ROFL

[Quote=desigrl05]u guys know how it is w/ avis that you want to make it look so pretty but photoshop is being a slow butt so u just hurry up and save whatever shit comes out? ...yeah...[/quote]

🀣 I had to quote that and say y e s :| And also I hate when everything's perfect and you do ctrl alt shift s and it comes out so freaking grainy -_- I am sure tujhe prob nahi hota hoga ROFL I never saw a grainy from you :P Luckyyy but I dos  dude, shut the f up, none of ur avis ever come out grainy! and i only figured out how to nongrainy them recently varna allmy avis were like sandpaper looking ahah :( Yeh wala mera fav hai - http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/jhanvi87/99582614-7.gif Cos of the goldish coloring obviously :D I am so predictable I swear :| Second one bhi mereko pasand che and I remember you made a KJ avi on it WAH kya memory hai meri :) i made a kajen avi? ahahah...i dont remember .damn, that is sad

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1166/req1e.png !@^$&%^$%#@*()*&^%$#@#$%@*)(*&%$@ F a v o r i t e siggy EVER! The style is so  gorgeous man :| You are tempting me to use LOL BTW regarding your note :P I mma be random and say I understand what you mean about not being able to work with the pictures cos when I was a fan once upon a time I refused to watch this scene and the taxi one in its entirety :P I know emotional fool ^^ I am usually not really but Indian TV tends to turn one psycho :D aww..yeah i didnt watch any of the kash scenes when the entire duniya and their mom were a fan but when sukku entered im watched them adn became a phangurl rofll. not so much anymore but still like ethem.. but yeah i do the same w/ some serials..it took me the longest time to watch SR scenes during last april when the mega fights were there ...i'd be so like 'omg'..ahaha..idioticness..still love them all *sigh*

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/2621/req2g.png LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO I love this siggy 🀣 it came out so funny :| I love the galiyaan for some reason they remind me of something you would say LOL. ahah...shit, i wouldnt mind kk as my ganda admi ;)

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/891/req3.png OH MY GOD :| the coloring the coloring the coloring woman :| SO SO SO pretty tehe use more of this pleej tehe thankk uu..thats the main reason i kept that siggy or else it was trash..i liked the coloring on it as welll

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/2115/req4.png This is the hottest siggy β˜ΊοΈ from this update. LMFAO at your note 🀣 Jhanvi ji ap tellywood ki try karlo kya pata onscreen chance mil hi jaye :P kkyaa yaar... meri taang mat kheencho :( i WISH!

AHHH that was a GOOD update and EEEKS I am so excited for the next shop tehe jaldi open kariyo and don't disappear on us now :$ thankkuuu..!! jadli open?? mauhhaaha..last experience ke baad bhi?? hehee..we'll see ;) i dont like to disappear either but sometimes 'dooriyaannn bhi hain zarooriii...' i know iknow.. mujhe hi singer of the year award milne wala hai :P

Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Woohoo Jhanviii... awesome work againnn!
And hawww.. More KaSh? :O Yayy! =D
Can you take a WILD guess which one is my fav? 🀣🀣 You BETTT! Its the KaSh oneee.. Holy dude. That is SOOO good. And I am not being biased but I swear it is the B.E.S.T oneee!!!
ahaha..nahin zara si bias bhi nahin hai ;) muahaha.. yes and more kash to come!
I do not like Grover ki pic.. πŸ˜› LOL.pagal ladki! the entire point of that siggy was for grover to be having outstreached arms...aur koi pic nahin milli :(  But SA's looking SOO innocently beautiful ❀️doesnt she?? thats one hella flawless pic of her..she really looked angelic in white And she makes Grover look good too lol.. ahahah saath sangat ka asar hai na? yeahh I dont like the 'Ka' in KaSh but with the 'Sh' its all tolerable :P although, seriously after awhile of DMG, he looked just... I ll shut up! LOL. Can I say it? 
πŸ˜† hush! WWIII mujhe yahan nahin chahiye! but yeah, im beyond caring now.. i want a new happening show that i can make siggys on ahaha Anyways!!!! So, yeah, LOVE the KaSh one. That text is not my kind of KaShed sig text.. but yeah, I am sure the happy KaSh fans will LOVE it. tujhe toh ek hi text chahiye , aur woh bhi depressing wala...lol im trying to make happy siggys for achange :P but i still remember what you requested ;) Its just beyond beautiful Jhanvi. Just like SA in the pic, the sig looks innocently beautiful as well ❀️

Now, your fav. AA... ayye haii..mera AA ..yes go on
Is Karan really that hot? yes, put some glasses on..see if these do anything for you:

kuch hua?? haii..tumhe kuch ho ya na ho , magar mujhe bohot kuch ho raha hai "kuch kuch hotaaa haiii..." haha, okay i will stop singing so besurly
 Khair, I am not in the thousands of girls who will envy Kritika.. cuz I don't find him that appealing LOLL πŸ˜† haha, its fine..I thought he was effing ugly when i first saw him, but then it hit me like a train and now im all pagal I think I am on some truth serum.. its 11 AM and I have not slept all night.. 11am?? abhi toh raat javaan hain Don't mind me Jhanuuu! πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ do i ever? ahahSo yeah khair main toh hoon nahi un 1000 kuch girls mein but I am def. on the list of those who gets jealous of your sig workkk.. awww..what a sweet compliment Even I wanna do such brilliant workkk dude! TEACH ME. NOW. yaar..sikhane ke chakkar mein tujhe aur na bigad doon haah :| I am SOO fida over that blue coloring of yours man. Its just divine. i dont understand that pagalness everyone has w/ that but OKAY..whatever works haah AA sigs look really classy. Specially the 'young love' one.. its just fabb. And the siggy above that is soo exquisite. The rest VERY pretty too.

You're a PROOO man. Your coloring is just unbeatable and unmatchable.
Flawless = JHANU.

AHAHAHHAHAS;LDFKJA;SLDK ASLDK
ohh..ankuuu... tumne mujhe kya yaad dila diya.. this reminded me of the dmg phorum "math" equations..ahahah..dont know if you remember those but here's another one:
pagal=anku
Lagey rahooo beta... sahii hai baap Aise hi acha acha kaam karo. ashirvaad milega? And moreee KaSh with some MY kind of KaShed text pleasee.. *refer to above* yes i know ur kind of text ;) depressing ones na? you know na my kinds! YES. You doo. So banana... lmfao.. BANANA... I have been using this term so much in recent days.. on KaSh AT too..
🀣🀣 Banana 🀣🀣🀣 omg...dear uve lost it haha

Alsooo, on that blueee coloring and design like DDLJ oneee... pleasee BANANA!! theekk haii banaungi ;)
🀣🀣 Or I will kill you πŸ˜›πŸ€£
🀣 And if you don't make it with my kind of lyrics then also I ll kill you.. πŸ˜ƒ challo yeh toh bohoti badhiya baat ki..banao toh maari jaaungi, na banao toh bhi maari hi jaaungi.. kyaa yaar..kaise kaise dost hain mera ahahah

Okay. So yeah, thats all... aur kitna likhoon? psshht..im a leo, mujhe zayaada compliments doge toh tumhara haanth type karte karte toot nahin jaayega muahaah..jk, tum yahan aayi, woh hi kaafi hia πŸ€—
You know it, your TERRIFIC!!!!! Keep it upp!
I loveee youu
πŸ€— i lovvee uuu tooo yyaarrr πŸ€—
"yehh dostiii..hum nahin todengeee..." asha bhosle needs to watch out.. J girl in the house B-) ..yes i am high off of chocolate so you'll have to excuse me this tiem :P

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FABBB UPDATE JHANVIII =D
CONGOOO ON FINISHING UR GALLERY X
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I ALWAYS MISS WHEN YOU FIRST UPDATE.

Seriously I hate that I'm always last or near last to comment on your work ): It makes my heart hurt, it really does ): UGGGH.

Kay I'ma go study and come back during my break. But until then just know that your AA Jal Jal Ke Dhua wala siggy is stuck in my mind already :/ I'm head over heels for your work, babe! AH.

NOW I WILL GO AND BE BACK LATER :) 'Till then, lovely update!

PS. My dil still hurts for being near last, along with the fact that KMH is done.
😭
-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg, haven't visited your gall for a looong time! 
The latest update is gorgeous! love love the avis! beautiful work! :-)
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
WAIT :S There is a way to not make them grainy :| WTH -_- see this is why I say IDK shit about avis 🀣 I just get lucky :P And it's ok that you don't remember..remembering your work is fan's job not yours LOL OH when DMG started IDK Indian TV existed let alone DMG :P I was quite late erm 2009 to be exact LOL but yeh I went through lots of fanship phases :| It won't be wrong to say I am one bipolar ladki when it comes to loving shizzz :$ OH and I love your kinda fans who can make fun of stuff they love 🀣 it makes it more entertaining to discuss and even watch :) Erm was there a pun intended with him being your ganda admi ;) AND don't ever trash your siggies :| that's a sin -_- And btw open se I meant opening dukaan :P not open open :| even I wont ask you to open yet LOL you deserve a break. And LMFAO at the song :| Ah you really are a fun personality :P I know compliment jyaada hogaya. EEEKS congrats again shop ending WEEE :|
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Angelic_Pari

u guys know how it is w/ avis that you want to make it look so pretty but photoshop is being a slow butt so u just hurry up and save whatever shit comes out? ...yeah...
Hahaha...🀣 I totally agree w/ you yaar... I know exactly wat you mean...
tht's why I havn't been making avis lately...πŸ˜†  but parrii ur avis are the best!!
But still tumhe to na maar padegi... 😑abb isse achha aur kya chahiye... Look at the freekin avis... what is there not to like about???😲 Everything is just sooo gorgeousπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ great job making them DI... aur phirse bola na ke achhe nahi the to phir to danda leke piche dodna padega mereko...🀣 ahahah..theek hai meri maa nahin bolungi ;)

^^I wanted to make more on the white dream sequence but dudde..its hard working w/ those... I feel soo overwhelmed w/ all the pics rofll..but nonetheless will try anyways next time

I know exactly wat you mean w/ the white sequence of Kash...πŸ˜† I tried making them too and only one of them came out nicely..πŸ˜•
It's sooo haarrdd too work w/ soo many caps It's like shuld I choose this one or that one... huh?? and in the end u just start getting frustrated🀒 i knoowww!!! im the same..i wante dto use just 7-8 caps but then ended up having 14 caps in the siggy and it looked so crappy so i trashed it :(
But this siggy came out beautifulll... and it's sooo prettyy.. I love how you chose pics from two different scenes and still were able to link them together...😳😳 thanks yaar..yeah thats waht iwas aiming for..making sure they were in sync

^^ "Pagal Ladki" & "Gande Admi" are the infamous gaali's that AA always used to call one another by..these pics reminded me of it...

Haha... the dialogue sounds hilarious...πŸ˜† I know wat you mean... 
actually sometimes I'm watching another show and I can link so many dialogues to LKT's fav dialogues.. :( :( :( :( both are missing in action..they need to come backkk!!!! esp kt's 'chilgose' dialouge and I'm soo sadd KMH ended😭  mee too yaar..itna accha show tha :(
But the siggy is very beautifully done yaar... Why are you so good at everything πŸ˜΅ omfg..u are the last one to say such, u are the one i get inspired from so pleaseee, aisa mat kaho lol

^^not a fan of the raj/jignesh track (i know im a party pooper) but they looked hot :P
This siggy also came out verryy pretty...πŸ˜ƒ Loved the picture arrangement
It's just perfectπŸ˜‰ thanks jaan

^^Kritikaji, if you ever read this, know that you are highly envied by thousands of woman... to be in your position with karan (muahaha..no pun intended) what I wouldn't do :P *sigh*

HHaiiilllaaa...😲 Never saw the scene but now after looking at the siggy...i feel I shuld go see itt😳 WATCH IT!! The siggyy is as freekiinn hott as the scene and their chemistry...😳 
Very well done DIπŸ‘πŸ‘

Great work as alwaysπŸ‘ Keep it upπŸ˜›
Pari
thanks parii!! it feels soo good to talk to old friends πŸ€— i missed u madd! ab kahin nahin jaana!

Originally posted by: Sano88

omg goregous work jhansa.. loved them alot.. iloved the new style anc coloring :D thankk uu sanozz

Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

AA Ones are amazing<3
its sad that the show is not on air anymore:( i knowww yaar..bakwaas ndtv 'unimaginative' wale uff.. but thanks for liking :P

Originally posted by: wida

goshht hose aa stuff are liek mindblowing i lvoe the avis especially first oneee

and th sigs saved them will use them aftr being backk
lovelove themmm
second one the pic ya used of karan on the left aighttt ahhh so adorablee he's a cutiee
yepyep karan is frigginngg hott challoo koi ek toh hai jo meri sentiments ko samajh ta hai..haha aww wids i miss talking gandi gandi baatien w/ you about karan ahahahah

Originally posted by: ..Ragzz..

gorgolicious update jhanuu πŸ€— thankk uu raguu πŸ€—

ur stuff on AA turns out the best :)) keep it upp!! when are u opening again ;)) arrey yaar..pichli baar ka sadma abhi bhi haii..ab toh vacation lena padega

Originally posted by: -Harshu-

Gorgeous update Jhanuuu  harshuuu...gosh, this has become our tradition now ahah

KaSh sig is mindblowing
Shona is looking sooo innocent & beautiful <3333
Abt ' u - know - who ' I agree wid Anku :P ahah..we all do meri jaan..*sigh* nonetheless i liked KaSh..

KK stuff is HOT ;)
Loved the ' young love ' one the most <3
ur blue & black colouring is gorgeous<3333 thankss..seems like that one is popular

LOL I don't envy Kritika bcz I don't find him ' dat' HOT πŸ˜† . haha refer to my replly to anku on this one..KK look cute together 😳 aren't they?? they make a good couple

Ohhh ur almost done wid this gall :O
Yayy Congo :D :D yayyyl..ifnallyyy! thank u :)

Originally posted by: -Farzana-

Jhannnviii you are almost done with this gallery. Woohoo! Early congrats hon! thanks dearr!! can't wait to be donnneee

OMG are you kidding me, your DDLJ sig was epic! Why are you surprised everyone loved it? Im not, cuz I looveddd it. The dark blue/black bg looked so beautiful! that siggy was so impromptu..maybe thats why..lol, but yeah it did come out nicely i guess.. This AA sig is similar to the DDLJ one and I love it. Its my fav from the update. thanks yaar!

Loved everything though! Gorgeous work. Cant wait for the next gall =) thank u jaan πŸ€— hopefully it'll be upsoon :P

Originally posted by: Angel-Pebby

You make me fall in love with you whenever you update! You're stuff is just so ... beautiful, that's it's really hard not to gaze at your computer screen. Seriously. I just love everything in this update. Everything's literally beyond beautiful. :-)that is such a damn sweet compliment..thankkuu

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

OMFFGG OMFFGGG πŸ€— i love love loveee. you're almost done w/ this shop? :OOO i remember thinking once you stuffed the title up because it was desigrl05 #5 you know the 5 twice? ahaaha yes i know you're thinking im out of my brain but expect no more on a sunday evening 5pm AHAHAH... yeahh..i named my gallery many things but then settled on my username as it's easiest for ppl to find when looking

anyway where was i going with this? at least i won't be confused cause now it'll be desigrl05 #6 and i'll just be happy that im getting further and fruther w/ numbers ahah

ANYWAYYY. the avis are so prettyyy no joke. like honestly i don't know why you would term them shit but then again it's you so i would expect that :)) this one &&; yes they are ajeeb se..not too fond of them :(

< oh my goddd. colouring:OO just everything is perfect. see? LOOK at it :O jaan the only thing perfect in it is effing sexy kundra ahahahahldsfj a;  i am mad pagal i know

i love love love the kash one. have i mentioned how much I LOVE your textures? i think i have. short term memory loss but who cares. ahaha.. i dont know but you are a sweetheart i don't mind saying it again and again cause I adore the ones you use and the way you use them :)) hahaha paagal ladki gande aadmi? rofll i almost switched each around.. ;) but their expressions are so damn cute.. so is your sig <333 thanks yaar..i heart their expressions as well
second AA one is--i heart the styleee :) but but but wait for it :OO

^this is like OMFFFGGG oh my god my god GODD.. why why whyyy is it so AMAZING?  this scene was amazing hence siggy is amazing :P
the DDLJ sig was of the sameee style right? yup just to tell you it looks super amazing in my dabba still, i left it there ;) aww... u are better though..i am still in love w/ my AA siggy..its too sexy to take off oops sidetrack. but this one :OOO i love love love the colouring/style/texture and in short = everything. yeah that could have been said in one sentence but it was necessary to ranttt. OH MY GOD I LOVEEE ITTT! 

i think that's the longest thinggg i've written you. im proud. be proud as well :$ 
love youuu πŸ€— yeahh..i saw ur comment and im like..damnnn;alsdjf ladki ne novel likh daala..but it really means lots to me yaar..πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Fari.Kashian

Kash again!   wooohoooπŸ₯³ yupp parttyy

LOVE everything but the Kash one is so freakin amazing. That pic of Shona is GORGEOUS and Karans sexy like always. The text is awesome as well. 
Love it hun. thankk uuu ..!!

ALL the AA stuff is gorgeous! Love the last 2 the best...well the last one...πŸ€ͺ  muuahah..my feelings exactly
I dont even know how Kritika was able to pull that scene off. My knees woulda gone weak and I woulda fainted if that was me. Shes got control πŸ€£ dude..mein toh besharm ho ke---  you dont know what i would do ☺️ ahah

LOVELY update hun. awesome stuf thanks dear!

Originally posted by: -Cherry-

Can't believe i missed the last update uff, And you make KaSh (Kajol&SRK) and KaSh (Karan&Shilpa), double the treat yaar. Such amazing siggie Jhanvi, i was going through your old gallery and i came across this KaSh terrace scene siggie, which just totally blew me away, it was so gorgeous. Love it.
thanks jaan..i loved the terrace scene..no matter how many siggys i make upon it i still cannot get enough!

Such a beautiful siggie yaar, i love all the moment you captured in this siggie, totally and beautifully gorgeous. I adore the blue theme behind this, it makes it look so fairytale like, and so accient yet exciting. okay, its finalized..blackblue is a must coloring haha I love this siggie, SRK n Kajol in this movie were total brilliance, love this loads babe. gosh, loved this movie to bits too! The text is beautiful, i just love your texts, because they are all in hindi and they all look extra beautiful. i always prefer hindi texts before anything in english..i feel theres more meaning to them.. Do make some of Srk n Kajol from KKHH.  will try to :P

KaSh, brings back so much memories. no joke And the text that you put says it all, 'everlasting memories' these two will never get old, 4 years later, and still one of the best first meetings, totally unique and purely KaShsome. 4 years?!! really? damnnn... I love your colouring and style in this siggie, it's so beautiful, it's like a flashback kinda senario, makes one think of this scene which was like ages back. nostalgia hits you na.. i felt that way when making it..  And you showed that through this siggie. 'You were Worth the Wait' < in such small writing at the side, but brought tears to my eyes, they were truly worth the wait, and will always be. yeah..i picked that text especially for this siggy..gosh, i miss them :( I love this siggie, one of the bests from you jhanvi. I just love the way you spilt the one text into two, as if linking to one another in a very warming way, i love that. It's beautiful.  thanks jaan

Umm before i go on this siggie, i have to dissagree with the people who said something about KSG's pic. I adore it, i know how hard it is to find a pic that really blends in well together, and kudos to you for finding this pic, because making things out of the white sequence seems to be hard, but i love this siggie.THANK YOU! kissiko toh samaj mein aaya what i was trying to do  I like the way you used the KSG's pic, because it matches with the text in such a beautiful way, the way his looking upwards and says that Shona is his full world, and thats why the pic looks great with it. yayyy!! you figured out what i was doingg! haha..i feel happy :P And my oh my, through that whole white sequence, you picked the best picture of shona, it is very very much true that, that moment was such a glorious moment, the way she gave the most innocent smile, and you picturised it perfectly in the siggie. She is truly an Angel in here. that entire sequence she looked flawless..it was hard picking just one pic I love this siggie, i love the style of this, it's so very unique and just idyllic. The text, mar jawan, such a beautiful text, i love the way you come up with them, it's really gorgeous. Amazing Work Jhanvi.  tahnk uu..and *hugs* for samjh'ing' my jazbaat behind that siggy :P

Do make more KaSh siggies in your further updates, i love seeing them.
And a early congratulations on your next thread
dont worry, kash will always be a part of my creations.. maybe not often but will update on them every now and then ;)

XX
Swancy Embarrassed username change? it was angelic_swancy or something before na?

Originally posted by: SPINKaShFanatic

I Finally had to drop here :D  thank u for tapak'ing' by ;P

Have to say LOVE YOUR STYLE A LOT!
There's always this uniqueness in your work! :D
Love all the siggies!
Fabulous KaSh and SRK Ones,and other show which creations that i don't know! htanks yaar πŸ€— means alot, and welcome to my gallery :P

Originally posted by: amira_saeed

Awwesomeee!!!! lovee ur creationn <3 thanks jaan!

~Amira~

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

Oh god Love these like TOTALLY!

specially last AA wala! Blushing
ishtyle ekdum mastt hai! πŸ‘πŸΌ  haha..thank u dear..

Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
wow...all the siggys are soo unique & beautiful update