Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
SRK KAJOL Are Legends<3<3

your sig is epic😍😍

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kash one igorgeouss...and ddlj one is fab!!!! okay so i have seen that movie...but i am not a huge fan of it!! i don't know why but it just doesn't fall into my kinda love storys!! *running away for my dear life from all the IF chicks*
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
You Make Awesome Stuff :) 😍 Here For The First Tym & Can't Stop Adoring Your Siggies Jee 😳
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Aap kahan ho πŸ€” psht!
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I feel soo weird not coming here for like...3 days? ahah.. yeah, im not even sure what the last update was all about, but apparently everyone loved the DDLJ siggys so I guess that blue/black style is a keep along w/ the ddlj stuff...kk, will do more of them when i make more caps ;) :P

abhi ke liye is some nonsense that I've worked that im not too happy about, but I guess agar time waste kiya hai toh kam se kam post kar toh sakte hain...

I miss KMH...πŸ’”

Karan Kundra is f'ing sexy☺️

free to use⭐️

u guys know how it is w/ avis that you want to make it look so pretty but photoshop is being a slow butt so u just hurry up and save whatever shit comes out? ...yeah...

^^I wanted to make more on the white dream sequence but dudde..its hard working w/ those... I feel soo overwhelmed w/ all the pics rofll..but nonetheless will try anyways next time

^^ "Pagal Ladki" & "Gande Admi" are the infamous gaali's that AA always used to call one another by..these pics reminded me of it...

^^not a fan of the raj/jignesh track (i know im a party pooper) but they looked hot :P

^^Kritikaji, if you ever read this, know that you are highly envied by thousands of woman... to be in your position with karan (muahaha..no pun intended) what I wouldn't do :P *sigh*

PS.
dont you guys just love it when I make siggys/avis when the scene is like 10000yrs old? yeah...I never grasped the concept of 'making it when its hot' ahah.. i think the only time i've been in sync with shows and my creations is during my rahul-muskaan phase...
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved comment subha :P First off you updated RIGHT when I was about to leave for the night :| I was like should I? Then meri adaat ne majboor kiya and I reserved 🀣 And trust me there are few shops well two to be exact Payal's and yours that I love stalking :P Ok on to the comment now that shower and breakfast hogaya ROFL

[Quote=desigrl05]u guys know how it is w/ avis that you want to make it look so pretty but photoshop is being a slow butt so u just hurry up and save whatever shit comes out? ...yeah...[/quote]

🀣 I had to quote that and say y e s :| And also I hate when everything's perfect and you do ctrl alt shift s and it comes out so freaking grainy -_- I am sure tujhe prob nahi hota hoga ROFL I never saw a grainy from you :P Luckyyy but I dos :( Yeh wala mera fav hai - http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/jhanvi87/99582614-7.gif Cos of the goldish coloring obviously :D I am so predictable I swear :| Second one bhi mereko pasand che and I remember you made a KJ avi on it WAH kya memory hai meri :)

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1166/req1e.png !@^$&%^$%#@*()*&^%$#@#$%@*)(*&%$@ F a v o r i t e siggy EVER! The style is so  gorgeous man :| You are tempting me to use LOL BTW regarding your note :P I mma be random and say I understand what you mean about not being able to work with the pictures cos when I was a fan once upon a time I refused to watch this scene and the taxi one in its entirety :P I know emotional fool ^^ I am usually not really but Indian TV tends to turn one psycho :D

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/2621/req2g.png LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO I love this siggy 🀣 it came out so funny :| I love the galiyaan for some reason they remind me of something you would say LOL.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/891/req3.png OH MY GOD :| the coloring the coloring the coloring woman :| SO SO SO pretty tehe use more of this pleej tehe

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/2115/req4.png This is the hottest siggy β˜ΊοΈ from this update. LMFAO at your note 🀣 Jhanvi ji ap tellywood ki try karlo kya pata onscreen chance mil hi jaye :P

AHHH that was a GOOD update and EEEKS I am so excited for the next shop tehe jaldi open kariyo and don't disappear on us now :$
Edited by -Sary- - 12 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
^^you know , my updates feel so incomplete without seeing your username right below my posts ahah..im out as well..stalkerji, its 1am, i willsee ur comment in the morning too :P
anku- thumbnail
Woohoo Jhanviii... awesome work againnn!
And hawww.. More KaSh? :O Yayy! =D
Can you take a WILD guess which one is my fav? 🀣🀣 You BETTT! Its the KaSh oneee.. Holy dude. That is SOOO good. And I am not being biased but I swear it is the B.E.S.T oneee!!!
I do not like Grover ki pic.. πŸ˜› LOL. But SA's looking SOO innocently beautiful ❀️ And she makes Grover look good too lol.. although, seriously after awhile of DMG, he looked just... I ll shut up! LOL. Can I say it? 
πŸ˜†Anyways!!!! So, yeah, LOVE the KaSh one. That text is not my kind of KaShed sig text.. but yeah, I am sure the happy KaSh fans will LOVE it. Its just beyond beautiful Jhanvi. Just like SA in the pic, the sig looks innocently beautiful as well ❀️

Now, your fav. AA...
Is Karan really that hot? Khair, I am not in the thousands of girls who will envy Kritika.. cuz I don't find him that appealing LOLL
πŸ˜† I think I am on some truth serum.. its 11 AM and I have not slept all night.. Don't mind me Jhanuuu! πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ So yeah khair main toh hoon nahi un 1000 kuch girls mein but I am def. on the list of those who gets jealous of your sig workkk.. Even I wanna do such brilliant workkk dude! TEACH ME. NOW. :| I am SOO fida over that blue coloring of yours man. Its just divine. AA sigs look really classy. Specially the 'young love' one.. its just fabb. And the siggy above that is soo exquisite. The rest VERY pretty too.

You're a PROOO man. Your coloring is just unbeatable and unmatchable.
Flawless = JHANU.

Lagey rahooo beta... Aise hi acha acha kaam karo. And moreee KaSh with some MY kind of KaShed text pleasee.. you know na my kinds! YES. You doo. So banana... lmfao.. BANANA... I have been using this term so much in recent days.. on KaSh AT too..
🀣🀣 Banana 🀣🀣🀣

Alsooo, on that blueee coloring and design like DDLJ oneee... pleasee BANANA!!
🀣🀣 Or I will kill you πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£ And if you don't make it with my kind of lyrics then also I ll kill you.. πŸ˜ƒ

Okay. So yeah, thats all... aur kitna likhoon?
You know it, your TERRIFIC!!!!! Keep it upp!
I loveee youu
πŸ€—
Edited by x.Anku.x - 12 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
The sigs are very beautiiful Jhnavi. The AA stuff is HOT. well, no that would be an understatement. It's really beautiful! Awesome job and a special note to the KaSh one. It's is so damn beautiful.. Love it!
desigrl05 thumbnail
@anku: ahaa...reserveration queen!
@jenny: thank u hun, that kash one is my fav too ;P