desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} - Page 109

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!!! Jhanvi, my breath has been taken away by this sig, OH GOD!😍 It's just abou the loveliest thing EVER!!!

I just love this black/blue colorization of yours, it's sooo pretty and perfect for sad or emotional scenes!

I have a suggestion...could you make a sig from Jodhaa Akbar when you get the time? The movie wasn't much in terms of accuracy, but Hrithik and Aishwarya were sooo magical in that movie and I loved their chemistry!
hey first time in ur shop! Lol i saw ur DDLJ siggy omg loved loved it😍 Used it as soon as i saw it!😳 Love the black and grey colouring to it and the pics u used its beautiful😍 I can soo stare at it for ages hehe and also i love the text on it😳 and very true to see this film is a must lol if uve not seen it then ur just wierd 🤣 anyways the KaSh ones rocking as well bt this one is just soo gorgoeous aaah simply love the style! 

Love Maryam ❤️
stunning update love love DDLJ one alot :)
DDLJ!! The ultimate movie!!

Absolutely gorgeous siggy Jhanvi!!😳😳
Hey Jhanvi, two really stunning sigs in your last update!!! The KaSh one is just gorgeous!!! It really is wonderful and what a scene you chose - brought back all those memories. The DDLJ sig is beautiful too - the colouring is brilliant. Loved the film and I don't know how anyone could have not seen it. It's like THE film na. Anyways, fantastic work!!!!
OMGGG am sooo sooo SAD:( that KMH is ending!:( ahh feels really terrible:(

btw i loved the both ArJohi siggys and the KaSh oness is my fav loved the colouring and ahh the stylee soo awesome saved it! and the DDLJ onesss is Gorgous!:D

Ohh GOSHH.. LOVED the KaSh nd DDLJ one CHOO mchh!😍

Both are SOO wonderful!! saved them..

Keep updatinggg!
Ahhh everyone is using DDLJ sig😆 i'm gonna use it soon too its beautiful.i need to watch the movie again..KaSh one is pretty that is one of my fav scene they were better as AR:)
Fabulous update Jhanvi!!!!

The KaSh sig AWESOME!!! I really liked it Man i miss SA so much!!!  I hope she makes a come back soon!!!