desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} - Page 105

Posted: 12 years ago
GORGOUES!!! Love Maria's request and the Shamrita one the most! You did an amazing job hun!
Good luck with all the requests!
Hey Jhanvi πŸ€—
i am pretty sure u dont remember me
waow i am here hen the shop is almost finishing i guess i am bit fast no hehe
leave dat i must say i really missed ur work yaar you are too damn good i really love ur style the effect u use
i will come regularly here i hope its been long we havent talked bt i guess Jens and Anku are here to give u company eh
well first of all tu i loved all the update amazing dude
KaSh one have to be special well u knw y all of thm have come out so beautifully small sig bt it looks wonderful
waow so many reqs u gt ooo poor u and i dont think for a long tym u will open ur shop for reqs again
anyways keep it up love ur work keep rocking n hoping to see more KaSh sig hehe

edited my comment  yar 
thanks again yaar 
Gorgeous update Jhanuuu !!

All the requests came out really well :)
Loved the colouring on SRK-Priety & Harshiti ones <3
Mytho & Vivah sigs looks beautiful :)
Others r great too :)

Can't wait for the freebies in ur next update :)
Originally posted by -Sary-

OH HOT DAMN :| how..no seriously, i want to knw how you are always the first one to comment?? rofl SO are you open again? in your dreams!🀣🀣 I kid I kid I know ab kafi der baad hi tu open hogi yeah, a little longer than usual ;) and I can understand LOL AHHH seriously this batch is uber hot :| I love your bluish si coloring :$ Makes me wanna request again ROFLLL ahah...ab toh request ke naam pe hi dar lagta hai First request I was  about to say :O You haven't done personalized in so long so aaj kyon re but then I read your note i was being a lazy butt to send out a pm to change it..thenwait for it to be changed..then post it later..so it was like whate ver letme take it haha..desperation to be done basically LOVE LOVE LOVE the coloring on that one it came out gorgeous <33 EEEKS ANU KI REQUEST is out of this world good :| I wanna chory it :O Its coloring, blending everything is perfection :) Aw Priya's request came out really cute; love the white border :) I LOVE the coloring on the mytho one it's amazing <333 Saba's request came out pretty as well again love the coloring. AHHH Shahid and Amrita LOVE LOVE LOVE that siggy =)) haha.. feeling is mutual And lastly Ranveer once came out really pretty too! AHHHUMAZING update Jhanvi and now can't wait to see some freebies LOL yess ddlj freebies next maybe :P

Originally posted by -Fatima-

all reqz r gorgeous spl i love love priya'z one itz stunning :) thakns yaar

Originally posted by InfiniteEnigma.

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!
thank uu
You did it! At last, 25 requests have been done! seriouslly 2 weeks to do! i should be proud..last time i did this much, it took me 2 months ahah Next time you decide to take upon a crazy batch like this, LOL - make sure your mental state, theek hai ;) ROFL. I feel like my best batches were the ones when i am on the verge of going pagal I loved every single request you've made out of the 25, and I seriously swear - you're amazing! I'm so proud of you! You're DONE! thankk uu, am proud of mysefl as well haha

I swear, my favourite one is Anita's! IT'S SO GORGEOUS, and the style you've used is PERFECT! I can't explain how much I LOVE IT :| IT'S BRILLIANT! Ah. You're amazing, and so talented - I LOVE the colouring, I LOVE the way you've blended, and the way you've used the textures! The siggy looks so classic, and so authentic - LOVE IT. <3 & I LOVE THE NEW STYLE :D Dude, you need to make more on it! Hehe ;) haha, okay..it was a random attempt b/c i didnt want all the reqs to look the same, glad it came out okay

Priya's Premeer siggy turned out so beautiful! I love the blending, and on Lola's mytho one - the colouring, and sparkles look gorgeous! LOVE it. I LOOOVE the Shahid-Amrita siggy! Those two are one of my FAVOURITE couples, ever mine too!! i love the as much as srkkajol.!! wish to see them again :X - and that siggy looks GORGEOUS! <3 I LOVE the colouring, and everything about it :D & The Ranveer siggy is so cute! I love the b/w colouring :) It's grogeous!

AMAZING update! Loved it all :)
You're F R E E now!
azaadddiii

Originally posted by -Farzana-

CONGRATSSS on finishing the requests =) hehe, thank uu

y.o.u. d.i.d. .i.t  at last! πŸ€—

Everything looks gorgeous.. Love Anita's request. It looks amazing cuz of the dark blue coloring. So different I must say but it works cuz you made it work LOL. Saba's sig is gorgeous and so is Ayesha's. Awesome work babe. Cant wait for the freebies in your upcoming updates.  thanks yaar, glad u like anitas req as well, it was diff for me to do so good it turned out well..yup freebies next on ..well..the usual + more?

Originally posted by -Dharu-

OMG all requests looks super gorgeous. I love Anita's request soo beautiful love the coloring.awesome work hun:) hehe thanks yaar, anita's siggy is popular lol

Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

i adore mine using <3 also love anitas glad uliked hun

Originally posted by anitamalik

Okay Jhanvi, I totally died seeing my request! I love it, thanks so much for putting all that effort in! I LOVE MY DABBA, all thanks to you! ;D yay! glad u liked it...seems like many others did as well lol..enjoy using :P

oh and all the other requests turned out amazing! loved the coloring on that mytho one! thanks!

Originally posted by taman07

res , I LOVE it yaar , will be back to edit soon 

edit

WOW ... u are done yaar, lets have party yaar seriously,  i need to throw a party in my dukaan, u did super amazing job with all th siggies  yaar 
I love each one of them yaar, everything about your sig is prefect yar. u awesome siggy maker yaar.  every sig is beautiful yaar and there is no mistakes yar , everything is flawless yaar. sooo prefect yaar , your coloring , effects , blinding and everything is soo good yaar .. all the siggies came out really nice yaar  thats soo sweet of u hun, thanks loads!
all the request are awesome and   fabulous yaar and i can say everyone loved there sig yaar
 for  coming to  mine yaar , u don't know when i saw your pm and i just came running  to your shop yaar  

WOW...OMG... it is F.R.E.AK.I.N.G. AWESOME yaar I love your coloring and the font styles, wow the textures and flow of all the colors, so smooth, love it:)
awesome job with the rest of the stuff, I personally loved my  siggy , my fav yaar 
 it is just amazing yaar 

thanks for the ssooo nice  text yaar 

thanks hun... i personally like ur req alot too..i lovee sharmita!

taman07

Thank you so much yaar , it has to be my fav sig request yaar 
I LOVE IT SO MUCH yaar 
aww thanks hun!

p.s... please come open soon yaar and have reserved my spot if i am late yaar 
i don't want miss my chance of super awesome sig yaar 
haha..abhi ke liye dukaan is closed for a long time ;)

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

OMG!!!!!! Jhanvi, I'm adding this to my slideshow at once if Lola lets me. It's heavenly!😍

OMG!!!! You truly amaze me with each and every mytho sig you make yaar, they all look so different yet perfect for the respective theme/scene.πŸ‘ This update, Aishu, Mina, Lola, and my requests all came out so perfect and gorgeous and lovely, using all!Dancing Thank you so much for making them so perfectly, Jhanvi, love you for this!πŸ€—  In case you're curious, the 'Jhanvi section' of my slideshow begins from sig #8 or 9...just in case you want to see.πŸ˜‰
awww.Janu ur such a sweetheart! i saw ur slideshow its fab! and wow i didnt know i made so many mytho siggys :O ..but am glad that u and everyone else like the siggys i makeπŸ€— i lovee uu!

Btw...when are you opening again?🀣
bohot din baad ;)

Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

beautiful work hun:)
So sorry I didnt edit..it completely slipped my mind.sorry about that
Keep rocking hun
sneha:)
thanks for liking jaan
aww dont worry, maybe next time ;) happy bday , hope u enjoyed :)

Originally posted by lola610

Gahhh... Res 😳 will use and edit when I get home in like a half hour... if I can stop hyperventilating over how pretty it is!breathe lola! breathe! hehe

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

OMGGG Jhanviii Loved my req!<3 ahh using it right away! colouringgg is damn gorogusss andd style Goshh totall WWOW!<3 glad u liked jaan

Originally posted by aisha_1992

wooow good yaaara..

loved all reqs

senorita
thanks hun!!

Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! CONGRATULATIONS!!! 25 REQUESTS!!
That's really something!!  thankss yaar! i know itsl ike climbing mt everest for me ahah

Wow!! And these are just the best ever!! Love Lola di's request! So so so o o o o o o o o o o o o o beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fabulous coloring! Just utterly gorgeous!! thanks hun, glad u like

And that Vivah and Veer Zara one turned out fantastic as well! OMG! You're like IF's BEST siggy maker! No wonder everyone comes to this shop only! ahhaa..not at all..but u are too damn cute for saying that

Originally posted by mariasrk

OMG lovelovelove my request yaar i cant take my eyes off😍
gona use it ryt now 
thanks so much yaar np, have fun using ;)

Originally posted by Fari.Kashian

GORGOUES!!! Love Maria's request and the Shamrita one the most! You did an amazing job hun!  thanks hun
Good luck with all the requests!

Originally posted by tzahra

Hey Jhanvi πŸ€—
i am pretty sure u dont remember me wrong, i do remember you..from dmg phorum and KaSh threads ;)
waow i am here hen the shop is almost finishing i guess i am bit fast no hehe ahaha..der aaye drusht aaye
leave dat i must say i really missed ur work yaar you are too damn good i really love ur style the effect u use thanks jaan
i will come regularly here i hope its been long we havent talked bt i guess Jens and Anku are here to give u company eh ahaha..anku's company is enough to cover the entire IF population ahaha pagal ladki she is ;)
well first of all tu i loved all the update amazing dude  thankuu
KaSh one have to be special well u knw y all of thm have come out so beautifully small sig bt it looks wonderful yeah, i like the kash stuff too..i havent done them for a while but prolly will do some on them soon ;P
waow so many reqs u gt ooo poor u and i dont think for a long tym u will open ur shop for reqs again ahaha..yeah iliterally paer pe kulhadi maar
anyways keep it up love ur work keep rocking n hoping to see more KaSh sig hehe thanks for dropping by hun, means alot and yes you'll def see more kash siggs ;O)

Originally posted by -Harshu-

Gorgeous update Jhanuuu !! thank u harshuuu (u have no idea how much fun i have sayng that hahaha)

All the requests came out really well :)
Loved the colouring on SRK-Priety & Harshiti ones <3
Mytho & Vivah sigs looks beautiful :)
Others r great too :)

Can't wait for the freebies in ur next update :) htanks yaar..i know finally freebies..aur mein bhi freee!!!!!!!! muahaha..[/QUOTE]

Wooow Anita and saba's requests have turned out brilliantlyyy😍😍
The colouring rocksss❀️
Originally posted by desigrl05

[QUOTE=JanakiRaghunath]

OMG!!!!!! Jhanvi, I'm adding this to my slideshow at once if Lola lets me. It's heavenly!😍

OMG!!!! You truly amaze me with each and every mytho sig you make yaar, they all look so different yet perfect for the respective theme/scene.πŸ‘ This update, Aishu, Mina, Lola, and my requests all came out so perfect and gorgeous and lovely, using all! Thank you so much for making them so perfectly, Jhanvi, love you for this!πŸ€—  In case you're curious, the 'Jhanvi section' of my slideshow begins from sig #8 or 9...just in case you want to see.πŸ˜‰
awww.Janu ur such a sweetheart! i saw ur slideshow its fab! and wow i didnt know i made so many mytho siggys :O ..but am glad that u and everyone else like the siggys i makeπŸ€— i lovee uu! Hehehe, there were more, but I could not add them without increasing the slideshow size more than 10 MB and slowing down all the pages on IF.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw...when are you opening again?🀣
bohot din baad ;) How about suggestions?PleasePlease
wow jhanvi diii, ur last update is so pretty !!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i just luv lola diii's request, but all the others also turned out so beautiful! cant wait to see ur freebie updates now diii!πŸ˜› 

this is what happens to an insomniac jhanvi

free to use:

from two of my fav scenes of this season
[KMH is ending this week btw :( :( ]

i just loved the badass arjun, i loved his scheming and his heartlessness :P

^^by far the best dhoka shaadi everr!
Great update Jhanuuu !!

2nd sig is B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L
Love love love the colouring <3