Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
You replied individually again :O ROFL good kinda surprise :P OH and duh that's what I meant I would be first and your only requester :) Works out for me and you 🤣 As for kicking and boxing with PS ROFL at least you have the patience to do it I am so anti PS these days 😳 Anyway since I am here I shall comment I love how intense the KaJen siggy turned out man tera magic hai LOL SHAHID and AMRITA eeeks LOVE them <333 The siggy is fab :$ The mytho one's blending is SO SO SO SO GOOD! And lastly SK siggy came out fab love the coloring :) And KK one is so 🤣 I love it <333 All in all badi chungi update thi :) OH BTW I read your reply to Phatty and you referred to SRK-Kajol agar tu fan hai toh make freebies on them na :| I would so USE :| :| Well only after you're done with requests LOL Just a suggestion :$
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Sary-

OH BTW I read your reply to Phatty and you referred to SRK-Kajol agar tu fan hai toh make freebies on them na :| I would so USE :| :| Well only after you're done with requests LOL Just a suggestion :$

ROFLLL. Tu aaj in dono ke peeche padi hai! LOL <3

But Jhan, I definitely agree! If you got time, baby gurrrl, definitely make freebies :) If I decide to part from my current siggy, I might just use it, LMFAO I KID. I probably will. ANYWAYS, hopefully siggy making today was a success :D

/back to writing.
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!! my request SOOO wonderfulll!!
Loved it to the COREE!! thnksss so much making it Jhanvii!!
will use it tomorrow for suree..
other reqs came out gorgeous as well esp Ragzii request.!
nd KK one is SO funny LOL.. love it!!

Keep rockinggg..😃
wida thumbnail
love them hehe kajen req aagain..lol
ahhh karnakirtz one is the best.. when isaw it for first tiem on fb ic ouldnt stop laughing
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is soo good. I love the text its soo KaJenfied text. Even pics suits the text. I  just love it whenever you make requests on KaJen  they always seem to caught my eye first or i guess i'm such a big phangirl:)
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haww😲 I missed so many updates😳 I'm just gonna quickly post this and then go through pages and drool😍 As soon as I stop staring at your dabba😆 AA <3

Anywho! I loveee how all the requests turned out. They're so beautiful! But this one is my fav:

I was eating while scrolling down and I nearly choked on my food🤣 I love it🤣 I can chori this yes?😃
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
the requests came out amazing jhanvi!
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
BEAUTIFUL requests
liked Noha req most

senorita
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

rima791

ILuvGuruDebi

-YaRa-Forever-

9 more!!

req list:

p 107

1. aisha_1992 [done]

2. -Sofia-  [done]

3.  -Sary- [done]
4. Angelic_Swancy [done]

pg108
5. InfiniteEnigma. [done]
6. AishuJSKfan [done]

7. -Durgavnii-  [done]

8. mariasrk
9. ..Ragzz.. [done]
10. anitamalik

pg 109

11. noha450 [done]

12. -Priyalicious-

13. lola610

14. JanakiRaghunath [done]

15. -Aish129-  [done]

16. ..Saba..

pg 110
17. ILuvGuruDebi [done]
18. taman07
19. -YaRa-Forever- [done]
20. AbhayVakil_1992
21.  -Illuminated-  [done]

pg111
22.  Cess-
23. -Farzana- [done]
24. rima791 [done]
25. -Arjunlicious-
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Whaaat, I beat Sahar for once? YEEE BABY. Sorry, the excitement of this is rare, you see. ANYWAYS I love the update. I see something I really really like!

☺️

THE ARJUHI SIGGY takes home. I'm biased, what can I say? But seriously the beauty within that one siggy is seriously impossible to explain. I honestly LOVE the colouring, and I LOVE how well made the overall presence is! It's gorgeous! I love the caption you've used, and I love the overall sigg. I SERIOUSLY AM IN LOVE. I wish it were free to use ): Can you make AA once you're done with the 9? LOL. GOOD LUCK BABY <3

The other two siggs are also really well made! AMAZING JOB! I wish you the best of luck, babe! You're almost done, yaaay! Only 9 more! <3

Edited by InfiniteEnigma. - 12 years ago