Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful update yara lovely reqs

updated mine on pg 118
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jhanvi,
I have edited my spot on page 110😳 And loved your latest update...each and every siggie...love the clarity in all of them...my fav. is anushka one...its soo beautiful! Stunning. And even liked the other two...KaSh and Mytho...very pretty!😳 Loved them all...you rockkk!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Love,
Nitz
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow jhanvi diii, ur update is so luvely !!! i just luv how aish diii's request came out diii, but janu dii's is my favorite. it is so cute!😍 i just luv that style of urs diii, i really cant wait for my request now!πŸ˜›
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
see..i told you guys I would need to start doing much as possible before i start to lazy off.. haha..

ps: if you've requested from me..please add me to ur buddy list so its easier for me to send out a pm to u 😊

aisha_1992

-Sofia- 

InfiniteEnigma.
whats with you kajen'ers and small siggy sizes? rofll, anyways, managed to fit all but one pic, hope thats fine

challo..one page done, four more to goπŸ˜•

req list:

p 107

1. aisha_1992 [done]

2. -Sofia-  [done]

3.  -Sary- [done]
4. Angelic_Swancy [done]

pg108
5. InfiniteEnigma. [done]
6. AishuJSKfan

7. -Durgavnii-

8. mariasrk
9. ..Ragzz..
10. anitamalik

pg 109

11. noha450

12. -Priyalicious-

13. lola610

14. JanakiRaghunath [done]

15. -Aish129-  [done]

16. ..Saba..

pg 110
17. ILuvGuruDebi
18. taman07
19. -YaRa-Forever-
20. AbhayVakil_1992
21.  -Illuminated-  [done]

pg111
22.  Cess-
23. -Farzana- [done]
24. rima791
25. -Arjunlicious-
Edited by desigrl05 - 12 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
LOL I find it really odd that I happen to be on whenever people whos shops I follow update :| I must come off as one hell of a stalker man. Anywayyy LOVE LOVE LOVE this update it's so eye pleasing cos of your coloring =)) Senorita's siggy is gorgeous! Dude the coloring is HOT :| (I already love like LURRRVE Shahid but you made him look hotter :|). I think I already told you before but yeh I am a HUGE fan of that coloring that you used on Sofia's siggy :) Coming to Phatty's request, first off 🀣 I did notice a lot of KJian ask for small siggies LOL but yeh I do think choothe se siggies look so good in dabbas =)) ERM yeh so I LOVE the siggy :| It's so GORGEOUS man! Phatty I ij jealous :P Good luck with the rest of the requests Jhanvi <333  Edited by -Sary- - 12 years ago
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can I tell you a secret? Are you ready? You sort of rock my socks :$ I'm in LOVE with MY creation right now, and I think tera bhoot savar hai mujhpar :| I cannot believe you have made my request SO DAMN BEAUTIFULLY :| I am... wow. I'm speechless right now. I've been staring in awe at my siggy for a good 20 minutes or so, and I SERIOUSLY cannot explain how damn stunning this is. THIS IS BETTER than the AA siggy :| And that is seriously saying a lot. Oh god, I can't get over how beautifully made it is, seriously, dude, you're amazing. You really are :| As for not using all the pictures, I don't even care at this point - this masterpiece is outstanding with/without it! AH. OH AND DID you know, you're pretty damn cool :/ I love you. Oh oh, and erm, as for KJ's asking for small siggys, LOL, it's just they look better, tehe.

Cool fact - did you know I've only requested 4 siggy's in all my time here on IF? 1 from Anita, 1 from Manpreet, 1 from Aashifa, and one from YOU. You've made my top 4 list, dude. AND I CANNOT thank you enough for this beautiful piece of magic! Thank you so so so so so so much :| SERIOUSLY everything about the siggy is perfect. The colouring, the picture, the textures, EVERYTHING is hands down brilliant :| And the colouring on this one is my FAVOURITE! You've even used it on one of your previews for the SR VM! AH :| JHANVI Main kya karoon? Tune mujhe mar daala, yaar! Eeeks. I'm in love with it. I can't even bother looking at your other two beauties, because this one has stolen my heart right now. GOD I LOVE YOU.

☺️
Edited by InfiniteEnigma. - 12 years ago
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
aww each req turns out sooo darn gorgous!<3
PS: can i change my req? 😳 if u did start workin with it thn it's Okay!😳