Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok so I don't even know where I reserved that spot for comments on updates I missed during exam week, I'm gonna use this one instead 😛
Missed updates were absolutely DHAMAKA, you've made a KK fan outta me too... gonna miss their wit, but I'm sure they'll get another show soon... this one is particularly fantabulous, very ishtylish and hatke 😎
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6983/req3g.png
^^ Make me something like this :P

Your Mothers Day post was heartwrenching and inspiring at the same time. I don't know how much good my condolences can do,= but I will tell you this, your strength now and even then when you were going through it make me so proud to have you as a friend. Will always pray that you continue to have that strength, and of course her blessings are with you. The KKHH sig conveyed your feelings perfectly, the single most touching creation I've ever seen. Beautiful. Hugs and prayers 🤗

Rest of the updates were phenomenal as well, special mention for the Sonabir one... loveee that pic of her and you're right, they do look made for each other :P And the requests are coming out ek se badhkar ek... you know I loveee Janu's, you used all the pics perfectly... it's so sweeettt 😍 Also love how you made Farzana's with the 2 diff colorings and the new blur effect you've been using is too cool!!! Love it! Now that I've edited my spot on 109, can't wait to see what wonders you work with that ;) Rock on sweets!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: desigrl05

JanakiRaghunath

yayy for being specific w/ what u want.. makes it easier for me, b/c then all i have to do is mash up everything together muahaha.. lazy butt , i know.. B-)

OMG!!!! THANK YOU Jhanvi!😍 

Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!

Thank you SO much! The way you blended the pics and the font you used for the text is utter perfection! I just love my request sooo much that I can go on and on praising it, but I might end up writing a novel.😆 I'm glad I made the request easier for you by specifying, will definitely keep that in mind for the future, *hint* *hint*.😛

I will definitely use the sig for far longer than one day, dear, it's the best request you ever made me and I treasure it more than anything!🤗  

Love,
Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Your update was so pretty, Jhanvi! I LOVED the Anushka siggy, as that was the one I could relate to the most :$ The experiment, in my opinion, turned out so amazing! I loved the b/w colouring, and how well everything was assembled! I REALLY love your colouring, even though it's b/w, it's a deep type, which makes it so pretty! Loved the caption as well, so pretty!

Good luck with the rest. Only 19 more, love!
<3
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Love all the creations Jhanvi!! The Anushka one stands out the most, love the experimentation on that one!
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haha see that my sig is the BEST thing in the universeee ;)
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
RESERVED
I LOVE YOU JHANVIII
I shall be back with my beautiful comment for an amazing sig maker. Muah xx
nikita_88 thumbnail
They all look awesome, I have to say I love Aish siggie it looks brilliant with the text and the texture used! 
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FABBB UPDATE JHANVI!!!!
LOVE ALL 3 MY FAV WAS AISH'S REQ MOST =D XXX
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGG i soo loved Aishh and Swanz Req's!<3
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

omgggoshh all the 3reqs are SMASHINGGG..

loved them all.. but Aish one is just SOOO gorgeouss..!!
Beautiful wrk on it...