Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I have been waiting for you to open for like EVERRR!!! Reserved for a comment and request!

Editing:) Love loveee all the AA avis! Those are both from Season 1 right? ... I did watch every single epi but I cant remember that scene atm. πŸ˜† Anyway, they are stunning.

OMG :OOO The Sonabir one is aaamazing man! Just too fricking good & the Sonam sig is absolutely stunning. She really is sooo pretty!

Okay my request. Yayy =)

Pics are here.  

Text - my eyes will see only you, only you have that magic technique when we sway I go weak  sway me smooth sway me now

Matching icons yes please.

Size - http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/6201/req1f.png & coloring as well, if possible :)

All the besssttt Jhaannviii! πŸ€—

Edited by -Farzana- - 12 years ago
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loving arjohi avis..both of them...can't pick a fav yaar!!! why do you have make such good avis??
wowww the sonabir one is beautiufl...i like how you made it!!!!!  and the text is beautiufl..i love that song...one of my fav of ALL time!!
the seoncd sig is wowww...i love the dark coloring!!! so so good!! superb job  yaar!!
RESERVED!!!
i don't thyink i made the list...so im gonna wait till you put the list and then edit!!!

here you go...the req..
All the pics are here...
http://imgur.com/a/6EERJ#4Z3r1

Text; Tera Saath Hai To, Mujhe Kya Kami Hai, Andhero Se Bhi Mil Rahi Roshni Hai
^^ from song ---pyaasa sawan
or anything else you can think of...since the text iss like super longπŸ˜†

pm me once done please...
Edited by rima791 - 12 years ago
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
EDITED request on page 108! <33

NOW, onto the good stuff - COMMENTING!

(I find such joy in commenting on your creations :$)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these. They give me goosebumps :$ The moments are PERFECT, since they're such memorable ones, and the fact that they're so cute! I LOVE them both! The colouring is so beautiful, and I love the border, and captions! Especially on the first on - change my world - So cute! I seriously adore them! Ahh :| You should make matching siggy's to these avis :P (Just a suggestion! LOL) But seriously, SO cute! <33

THIS is so pretty! I don't know what it is, but it's so intriguing, and so luring! I adore how well done this is - the two caps make this sort of a whole fairytale essence, giving it the Romeo & Juliet theme! I really like how well this played out, and how beautiful it is! It gives this whole authentic vibe! I really like this piece, it's different!

SO DAMN PRETTY. I LOVE how gorgeous this is! The way you play with the textures, and how beautifully you coloured it, it seriously is a masterpiece! I LOVE how well it turned out. this really is gorgeous :| And the effects are so beautiful! I can't get enough of it :$ Seriously, SO PRETTTY! I adore this <33

AMAZING UPDATE! Keep up the stunning work, babe! You'll be done this gallery sooon! YAY :D Loved everything <33

PS. I hate that KMH is ending so damn soon. It feels like it JUST started! Argh.

jetredrose. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Edited on page 110 😊
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Edited.😳

Pics

Text; Baby I lovee You're Pricless Expressions and somewhere for Sam😳 within matching icons!😳
Edited by -Arjunlicious- - 12 years ago
Beautiful<3
AA Ones are my faovrite<3
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Love Love Love! I simply adore than SonaBir siggy, it's fabulous! Other than that, AA avis...were lovely and that SK masterpiece, it was...outstanding! =]
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update Jhanuuu !!

Love the Sona & Sonabir stuff the most <333

Ur colouring is MINDBLOWING 😳
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful updates Jhanvi!!

I loved loved loved the SR sig from the last update 😳

And The Sonabir sig is simply Amazing!! They make Great pair 😳

And i loved loved loved this AA icon very much!!! Its Beautiful!!

Good Luck with all the requests Dear!! ❀️
Edited by kriti_binal - 12 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
heres the listt..! sorry i could the last couple of ppl..exceeded my 25limit (im already commiting suicide w/ allthese reqs rofl..aur lungi toh phir na jaane kya hoga)

req list:

p 107

1. aisha_1992

2. -Sofia-

3.  -Sary-
4. Angelic_Swancy

pg108
5. InfiniteEnigma.
6. AishuJSKfan

7. -Durgavnii-

8. mariasrk
9. ..Ragzz..