Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brokenmirrors thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
heey jhanvi
it's still mother's day in my place right now..and your story was heartbreaking to read..
about you wrote, your experiences gave all the words and symbols a new meaning
the signatures you made along is beautiful and priceless.
i have to be honest, i always skip that part of kkhh because i know it will bring tears to my eyes.
that why i always fast forward the movie. but i think next time when i watch kkhh i will watch that scene. just to remember what influence your sig had 🥺

i lost a dear one three years ago and i still feel the loss of her.
my grandmother who i barely met in all these years. but when she passed away
i realised she is more closer, near to me than ever before. so i can only say
if someone leaves you, know that they are actually closer than they were before.

beautiful sig and beautiful words..💔
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Updated all 3 of my comments on pages: 95, 96 and 99!

Sorry for the super delay, but you know how it is with the shitty school life :/ I hope you had a great day, love. Just remember to keep smiling, that's more than enough to keep your mother happy in heaven! It would mean the world to know how much of a beautiful, and selfless being you are. Be the best you can be, and that's all that matters! Much love, hun! <33
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
jhanzzz 🤗 I missed like 3 updates thanks to exams... I am coming to catch up in a few minutes, hopefully... until then... reserveddd!!!
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

OMG that's really sad jhanvi may your mother's soul rest in peace. i don't know how one feel when thier mother is not around life is unfair. coming back to your update really amazing work love the KKHH one. one of my fav scene and ahhh my heart cries out whenever i see that scene everything else looks lovely:)

Edited by -Dharu- - 12 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@phatty: finally read all three posts haha..you really are too sweet with your words, song for you  'aapki nazaron ne samjha meri creation tareef karne ke kaabal ... ' erm.. so out of tune but whateverrr.. love ya
@sidra: yes, i am obessed with that song, thanks to u :P ... ever since i saw ur vid on that song even scene/pic i see of sr that comes from ur vm i have to take the lyrics ..its like impossible not to lol

---------------

Thank you guys so much for the kind words and even more condolances..🤗 didnt mean to make anyone sad but wanted to tribute to my most fav person

and i swear i will write back individually starting from next week ..just got to get thru this week somehow :X

u p d a t e

free to use

^^she is so pretty

-----------------------------

OPEN!!

I was going to wait until friday but I guess I'll open now and work on them tomm and friday :P

ONLY NEXT 25 REQS
(this is me commiting suicide.. )

RULES

-only non animated Siggy/avi (specify if you want both or just siggy)
-give me minimum of 1 pic/maximum of 8 (if I dont like some, I might go googling in for my own choice)
-write text, if you dont tell me, I will leave it blank
-no personalizations!!
-only bolly/telly/mytho!
-no bday/congo/whatever siggys ( i am bad w/ deadlines :S )
-tell me if you like a certain style of mine and i will try to make somethign similar (link to album on page 1)
-please use request for atleast 1 day / guys I wouldn't post anything that I myself wouldn't use so when i do post a creation, know I worked hard on it and did my best for you to like it..u can use it for atleast 1 day na

OKAY, thats it...have fun requesting and I will pm you when I am done.. but since I am doing 25 reqs..it might take me sometime so please be patient :)
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
RESERVED for request😃

Sig + matching Icon

Pictures

Text
Saying That We Are Hawt Is An Understatement

senorita
Edited by aisha_1992 - 12 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
RESERVED FOR REQ
edited

Could u make me a sigg with a matching avi
Pics:

Main Text:Sushant Ankita Masti Ki Paatshala

FABBB WORK YAAAR!!
ARJUHI AVUIS ARE FABB!!
SONABIR ONE IS AWESOME!!
SONA ONE IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!

X
Edited by -Sofia- - 12 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
aww i loved avis.. liked coloring most.
OMG SonaBir sig is very very very beautiful.. aww loved how its turned ut.. woooww
beautiful updte yaara

senorita
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
25. Good luck on them Jhanvi.

I love love this one. It's so classy.. it's flawless. It's so eye catching man..

Love the AA ones as well!
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Guess what I am here for? YES REQUEST LOL I have been dying :| WEEE =)) Will edit soon with a comment and request :)

I am going to give the easiest request ever :| Well compared to my other two that is LOL ain't that a sigh of relief :$ considering my requests are usually pain in the well you know what ROFL

Size/Style/Everything - http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/7810/req6.png

Pic - https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/74220_165223480175733_100000642460111_357919_3243131_n.jpg (Don't include the logo please :$)

Caption - If your heart wears thin I will hold you up & I will hide you when it gets too much. I will be right beside you; nobody will break you.

Icon - Yes please :)

I shall comment in another post since this will become too crowded :)
Edited by -Sary- - 12 years ago