Posted: 12 years ago
I am really sorry to hear abt ur Mom Jhanuuu :((
May her soul RIP & may God give u all the strength & courage
God Bless !!

Stunning update as always !!
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I owe you three reserves at this point, but putting that aside, I can't believe what you've been through. No matter what though, I know your mother, and father both must have been so damn proud of you for being their guardian angel throughout those three years. To know that you were there, for them to rely on, and for you to be their pillar of support must have meant the world to them.

The mere fact that you could have been out handling this pain in another method, you stayed by your mother's side, and gave her moments that mean the world to her, and you. I don't know what it feels like to have that sense of loss, not as of yet, but I know, that your mother was an amazing person to have you as her child. You're an absolutely amazing person, with such a kind heart. Although your mother may not be with you on Mother's Day, I know that she'll always be in your heart, and all around the surrounding areas within your heart.

I don't know if this means anything to you at all, but just know that in those three years you created so many moment for your mother to cherish, and she must be so damn happy that she has a daughter like you. You sound like an amazing, selfless person, and you rarely come across people like that today. Nonetheless, I wanna cut this short, and just say that even if she isn't physically by your side today, she'll be in your heart, in your mind, and with you every night when you close your eyes! Smile everyday, because your mother must want you to be happy and smiling as that's what she would have wanted! Succeed in all that you desire, and I'm sure your mother will be insanely proud of you as she'll always be watching over you. <3

Putting that aside, I ADORED your update. Everything was so beautiful; loved the AA update, especially the siggy, and the SidMa siggy turned out beautiful! Amazing job, keep it up, love! <33
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm so sorry about ur mom jhanvi...
May her soul rest in peace!!

and as usual awesome update!!! of course my fav has to be the SR one😳
gr8 update Jhans<3
KKHH Sig is really painful😭
So sorry:(
AA and SR Stuffs are minblowing and the coloring rocks<3
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
u made me cry again, just how you did last year! 😔 🥺
Anyways, the update is mega gorgeous!
Keep it up! 😊
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The mother's day siggy was truly touching. Its beautiful. I am sorry to know about your loss.

Not good with words either but here's a little hug for you🤗 I always admire people like you.

the update is stunning. Most lovable are the KK sig and the SR sig.
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jhanvi.. That was very touching and heartbreaking. May god bless her soul. I'm sure she is in a happier place now and you are a very strong girl. That sig is very beautiful btw!

AA stuff looks awesome, I'm really sorry to hear the show is ending. I must say, that was a huge shock considering it was the number one show on Imagine. Wish KK all the best though! I love the SR sig alot. That's a nice pic! Your coloring is fab on it :)Edited by -Farzana- - 12 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Jhanvi, the news abt KMH is so sad - i can't believe the channel is ignoring so many signatures. Hope you get a last min miracle.
The update is fab as always! The KK stuffs are beautiful and the SidMa sig looks brilliant with that greyish shading! Wonderful work!
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
may her soul rest in peace,,
beautiful update yaara.,

senorita
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww i loved how you began your post. that sig from kkhh...its so sad.
the icons are amazingg...i like the  karnika ones more than the solos. chipak lozl. haha so damn cute.
the arjohi one is beautiful..i love that scene.