Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

omgomgomggg jhanvi what is THAT :O i loveee:OOO no m not shocked ;)

the first one that style is like WOWWW i LOVE the way you did the text and everything just sits like perfectly<33 hssh haha reminds me of the movie :$ but that is so c-u-t-e😳 it is really adorableee and love your texture use just everything about it and @ the last then the text was like :OOO haha I guess it's a jhanvi thing?πŸ˜† 
lol I make more stuff than usual in my exams too. it's MEANT to be the other way around but yeah.. so no complaints i can understand ;)
Adorable especially this one 😳

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful update Jhanvi...
I Don't watch KMH2 i loved the first season but i donno why the second season did not seem to interest me...There was something very serene n pulling in the first season!! I loved the tunes esp the Tere Ishq ne Mohe Rang Dala and the title track as well😍 I love Karan Kritika's pair they look adorable ❀️ This sig is BEAUTIFUL!!

wida thumbnail
ohhh such an adorableee update
love teh style of first one great texture use
and secon one hayee cuteness love the coloring and the way ya did textt
last onee is just woww gonna use itt
love the text
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved, ONCE AGAIN.

3 reserves... I'll catch up, soon ;)

EDITED!

I love the update, it's so pretty! Can I just sit here and stare, please? It's so much more easier, eeks! I love your talent, aaah.
😍

This is beautiful :| I can't even... wow. This is so pretty! I LOVE the two screencaps, it's so gorgeous! I really love the caption as well :| It's so beautiful. Oh god, Jhanvi... this siggy leaves me speechless! HOW do you manage to make such artistic pieces?!

OKAY THIS IS THE CUTESSST THING, in the world! I swear to God, I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS. I honestly can't even express how damn happy this makes me :| OMFG. This is AMAZING, Jhanvi! It's simple,  but this just makes me so HAPPY. I LOVE the colouring, and I LOVE THE TWO CAPS | OMFG. This makes my heart so happy. Shit, this is BEAUTIFUL. I adore the caption as well, aaah! GORGEOUS. <333

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. Two pictures, but you've managed to make it so stunning :| HOW DO YOU DO IT. I really love the caption ☺️ It is definitely KK material! Aaah. I REALLY love this siggy. It's so beautiful, and I really love the colouring. The golden effect on their skin is so pretty! I REALLLY like this! Beautiful update! <333

Amazing work, as usual! Adore your work <33

Edited by Phatty16 - 12 years ago
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awwiehhh gorgouslicousss update!<3
PS: i need to catch up with thierrr scenes *as i lost interst so me back to watch it*
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

KMH IS ENDING!

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: desigrl05

KMH IS ENDING!

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

OMGGG REALLY?
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

omgoshh loved all the sggs..!

esp the last one is my favoo... I just LOVEDD the pics of them..
they are looking SOO adorable (L)

nd yahh.. me read the artical too..
GOSHHH it CANNOTTT be true...
KMH can't end like this at ALL!!! :S
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gorgeous. love the last one i love the text. coloring is awesome:)