Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

beautiful work hun<3
Love this sig<3

Just beautiful<3
LOVE the text<3
Keep rocking hun<3
Sneha:)

thanks jaan, for the longest time ofmy life i have called u abhayvakil and now ifinally know ur name, sneha, sothank u sneha πŸ€—
Originally posted by -Sary-

I missed an update but it's cos life is $#@#%$#^@#@%#$!@# like that atm i feel for you here..my life is the bloody same atm as well..ughh school screws me over like a fat kid with a ladoo uff. :X kahin ka nahin chhoda humein LOL but I did catch a glimpse of the SR siggy and all I can say is it came out G O R G E O U S I loved the blue feel to it :D thankk you!! i liked it alot myself haha, i know khud ki tareef is bad but i felt good about it too :P This update is small but cahuuteee <333 Cos of your shop LOL I feel like I follow//ship AA too. you shouldd!! i heart AA like a madwoman haha.. karan kritika are much more highly addicting though lol Love your new size or style on this one - http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/2115/req4.png It came out amazing! LMFAO at the reasoning behind making icons AH ur cute <333 but I can relate I do anything and everything to avoid school work :D high five, i hate icons but would rathr make 1000 of those than do school work :X AND EEEKS I mma pray your shit gets done SOON so you can open ;) haha, i'll be done on may 10 so maybe on that day i'll open if im still alive :X I ij greedy LOL Oh and you gave a shoutout aw you are very welcome and I will definitely make more soon :Dyayyy!! i am forever gladd

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

OMG!!!! The coloring of this sig is super amazing, Jhanvi! How did you do it??  same coloring on everything i use yaar, just take away and add more layers hehe

And when are your exams over? Cause I'm reserving a spot right away! ;) lol, im done on may 10 :P will open on that day or the next

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

aee Rockingg update as usuall Jhanvi!😳 lobed the sec siggy!<3 thankk uuu sweety! me too :P

Originally posted by jenny1000

Beautiful stuff ! No one makes AA stuff better than you do. It's just downright goregous man! hehe thanks jenn! πŸ€—

Edited by desigrl05 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by rima791

love arjohi ones...and im glad you are making on them...and i never get tired of your stuff!! thanks yaar, i never get tired of arjuhi hehe
the first sig is beautiful...i always like your texts...theya re always so diff from the usual ones i see!! aww thanks yaar, all credit goes to music and my ipod B-)
second sig is gorgoeus...i loved arjun punj...so so so much...he left me with an impression that not many actors/characters are able to!! damnn i knowww.. arjun punj was the shit! i loved his akadu attitude, he was downright sexy
i miss the bossy arjun punj!!

Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Ahh..this is so super pretty! Can't stop staring! thank u jaan πŸ€—

Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

OMG!!!!!!! Those siggs are just so amazing! Love them! Waah re waah!
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  thankk u hunn!
Wow! Always love your work! aww tahnks yaar
And lol, I used to watch the first season RELIGIOUSLY! haha, i hated season1 when it aired..only watched it recently and fell madly in love Along with all my other soaps. I have laid off the tv a bit for the past year though, and only watched a few episodes here and there of this one. ohh yeah , season2 is good but i guess season1 se koi muqabla nahin..lol

Originally posted by Phatty16

RESERVED.

Yes, I know I have a reserve pending from the previous update, BUT I PROMISE THAT I WILL UPDATE VERY SOON! I'm just extremely dead because life's a bitch, and it hates me :D  haha pagal ladki..i think thats w/ all of us here..school is being a mofo to everyone.. :(:(

Nonetheless, your work is quite exquisite, providing me with a breath of fresh air every time I scroll through your artwork :$ damnn, tahts like toomuch tareef for me..but thank uu hehe You've got extreme talent, it scares me as to how well you work turns out to be! So exhilarating! its scary that u think so well of my work, i mean it..its really like 'omg that so sweet ' when i read yalls ocmments and iknow its coming dil se so its like really flattering

I WILL EDIT BOTH THIS AND THAT SOON :D Promise! <33

Good luck with exams, beautiful! I hope you do amazing! Arjun//Arohi ka ashirwaad tere saath hai ;) Especialy Pulkit's! Hehe. Good luck! <3 oh god..agar kundra ki yaad mein exams karungi toh seedha seedha 0 milega haaha..hopefully i'll do well so i can be 10x more active here and make more creations ahah

Originally posted by -Dharu-

Lovee the first sig coloring is gorgeous:)! thank u jaan!

Originally posted by sidma_love

Gorgeous update Jhanuuu 😳

love love love ur colouring <3 thanks jaan, will make siddhima oness soonn!!!! and maybe shiran ones as well ? hmm
Edited by desigrl05 - 12 years ago
icons ar soo adorablee
thee sigy gosh first one love the coloring heheheh I KNOWW KIYA KHAYAL AATTEE HAII eheh ..gosh just look at himm his eyes .. he is asking for that kind of htoughts hehheeh
and second sig goshh kiya style kiya coloring..lovelovelove itt
Originally posted by wida

icons ar soo adorablee thanks yaar
thee sigy gosh first one love the coloring heheheh I KNOWW KIYA KHAYAL AATTEE HAII bwahaha ican trust u to know what im talking about eheh ..gosh just look at himm his eyes .. he is asking for that kind of htoughts hehheeh no joke, aur mein toh hamesha se hi aise hi baatien karne ke liye tayaarhoon uske liye ahah
and second sig goshh kiya style kiya coloring..lovelovelove itt thankuthanku

I swear the internet needs to ban me from IF..siggy making has become my stress buster πŸ˜•

thoda zayaada nahin ho raha hai..

update

free to use

guess who I udpated on?

Arjun Arohi

*gasp*
suprise suprise
I know, I was as shocked as you were😲

-jhanvi
awwie such pretty pretty pretty update esp the hum saath saath one awww so so cute 
Great Updateee Jhanvi. Love all 3 sigs :)

@your last update: its GORGEOUS first of all, and second, I agree. KMH 1 was amazing! I simply loved everything about it. I cant seem to get hooked on season 2 for some reason.. I tried watching a few epis, I got to epi 10 but then I lost interest :( Anyway i lovee season 1 though! .. great update once again!

Seriously :O Main abhi soyi bhi nahi and another update LMFAO not that I am complaining :P Dude I think I like yo exams :/ at least you update more than usual 🀣 I kid I kid but really the update is so cahuuute :| I love it! Esp this one - http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6983/req3g.png the caption is so LOL and something I can only see coming from you! I love it! Keep making more :D I am sure there are more study breaks to come soonish LOL

PS I hope kya date kaha tha tumne I forgots :/ May 10th or May 14th either one I better be ON and be able to reserve LOL*eager Sary* 
They're ALL so beautiful! I love the texture of the first sig...and I'm so totally going to use the last one! It's so cute  =D