Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I missed an update but it's cos life is $#@#%$#^@#@%#$!@# like that atm LOL but I did catch a glimpse of the SR siggy and all I can say is it came out G O R G E O U S I loved the blue feel to it :D This update is small but cahuuteee <333 Cos of your shop LOL I feel like I follow//ship AA too. Love your new size or style on this one - http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/2115/req4.png It came out amazing! LMFAO at the reasoning behind making icons AH ur cute <333 but I can relate I do anything and everything to avoid school work :D AND EEEKS I mma pray your shit gets done SOON so you can open ;) I ij greedy LOL Oh and you gave a shoutout aw you are very welcome and I will definitely make more soon :D
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMG!!!! The coloring of this sig is super amazing, Jhanvi! How did you do it??

And when are your exams over? Cause I'm reserving a spot right away! ;)
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
aee Rockingg update as usuall Jhanvi!😳 lobed the sec siggy!<3
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful stuff ! No one makes AA stuff better than you do. It's just downright goregous man!

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love arjohi ones...and im glad you are making on them...and i never get tired of your stuff!!
the first sig is beautiful...i always like your texts...theya re always so diff from the usual ones i see!!
second sig is gorgoeus...i loved arjun punj...so so so much...he left me with an impression that not many actors/characters are able to!!
i miss the bossy arjun punj!!
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Ahh..this is so super pretty! Can't stop staring!

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!!!!! Those siggs are just so amazing! Love them! Waah re waah!
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow! Always love your work!
And lol, I used to watch the first season RELIGIOUSLY! Along with all my other soaps. I have laid off the tv a bit for the past year though, and only watched a few episodes here and there of this one.
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RESERVED.

Yes, I know I have a reserve pending from the previous update, BUT I PROMISE THAT I WILL UPDATE VERY SOON! I'm just extremely dead because life's a bitch, and it hates me :D

Nonetheless, your work is quite exquisite, providing me with a breath of fresh air every time I scroll through your artwork :$ You've got extreme talent, it scares me as to how well you work turns out to be! So exhilarating!

I WILL EDIT BOTH THIS AND THAT SOON :D Promise! <33

Good luck with exams, beautiful! I hope you do amazing! Arjun//Arohi ka ashirwaad tere saath hai ;) Especialy Pulkit's! Hehe. Good luck! <3

EDITED.

OKAAAY. Finally editing :$ Woops, sorry for the delay, babe! Off to the comment spree, weee. As usual, I adore your update! Especially since it has so much AA :$ Aaah! So gorgeous, babe!

I LOVE these two icons! They're so pretty, and I LOVE the textures used. It makes it so much more intriguing, and I LOVE THE COLOURING :| How do you manage to colour so beautifully? Honestly :/ I need some lessons on that, LMAOO. I kid, I adore you work <33 I really love the moments you chose, as they both look so cute :$

LOVEEE THIS. I love the caption, it's so damn adorable, and so awee worthy! I REALLY LOVE the colouring on this. It looks so gorgeous, and I LOVE how well you've blended these two together! Amazing job. The textures and effects are all so pretty! HOW DO YOU DO IT :| Gosh, I envy your talent <33

OH MAN, the happy times of KMH! Eeks, I love this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the caption. It's something that always manages to capture my eye as you always have something so relevant, and so intriguing! Aaah. The colouring on this siggy is GORGEOUS. I seriously mean it. I know I repeat myself :$ BUT I'M SORRY. Your work is just that impressive. You leave me speechless :$ I love the top two caps, they're so pretty :$

LOVED the update, as usual, STUNNING! <333

Edited by Phatty16 - 12 years ago
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovee the first sig coloring is gorgeous:)!
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gorgeous update Jhanuuu 😳

love love love ur colouring <3