Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cess- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i-should-have-been-writing-my-seminar-thesis-paper-but-side-trackked-update

^^ ๐Ÿคฃ If you always have such amazing updates after feeling 'under-pressure' from all the stress of Uni, then I dont know if I would mind you always having exams around the corner! ๐Ÿคฃ Jokes... I know... I also need a break. My exams are not till a month or so, but seriously, it feels like I am about to collapse... its just so tiring.. and they say the best years of your life are Uni years... Surreee... o.O

Anyway... Kundra is suchha beast! OMG... The second one is simply HOT and SEXY! Look at him... I was watching Imran and drooling like a madwoman, but after seeing Kundra I dont even know who I prefer more! ๐Ÿ˜† Love the colouring for both the avis... they look amazing! 

The sig is gorgeous! I looove the colouring yet again. And the text - you are a master of that. Love always feels like a battlefield for these two. First against themselves, then against each other and now against the world! But I am actually loving this track. I miss Arjun but still... there is that love that is so evident. It is very refreshing from all other EK shows where every one doubts each other. This show is awesome, especially now that they are showing everyone as well, like Shefali-Romit. They look adorable dont they? maybe you should make a sig on them!! ๐Ÿ˜†

I really dont like SR anymore, but whenever I see your stuff on them, I really question myself. They always look more than amazing in your work, but seriously - this for me is ranked one of the best SR sigs you or anyone has ever made. Simply because of the significance of the words and the pictures. The photo, the momeries and them walking away. I've said this before, but I have to repeat - You are an absolute genius! 

Amazing Jhanz! This is totally amazing for someone who is too 'worried' about finishing her essay! ๐Ÿคฃ 
Edited by Cess- - 12 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I love this!
ahh! gossh! your textures are AWESOME :D MAKE A TUT DUDE :P I m dying to use it ;) haha.

LOVE Arjuhi one! :D awesome coloring!
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
EDITED.

These two are HOT. As in avis, not the people since it's only one person... LOL, you know what I mean ;) I LOVE the first one. The moment you chose :$ SO HOT. I love love LOVE the colouring, it's absolutely fabulous! I'm in love with them :$ Eeeks! So pretty!

I REALLLY like this. I LOVE this style, and I LOVE the colouring. It's so stunning, and so intriguing! I adore how beautiful, and classy this looks! You've done a great job with this siggy! And also, I LOVE the texture you've used. It's so pretty! Ah, and the screencaps are all so stunning :$ Obviously loving those moments, you captured them even more beautifully by conveying them in such a great siggy!

HATS OFF, BABYYY! <333

OH DAMN. This is NICE :| I love love LOVE the colouring on this, and I adore the way you've presented this! Obviously not a huge SR fan, but I LOVE how gorgeous this is! It looks so authentic, and so soft. It has such a nice feel to it! Beautiful job, adore the pictures used! :D

LOVEEED THE UPDATE, BABE! <333

Edited by Phatty16 - 12 years ago
Fab Jhanvi<3
The coloring of the SR sig is mind blowing and your AA Stuff is as usual adorable...๐Ÿ˜
All the very best for your presentation,i am sure you'l do it well๐Ÿค—
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Jhanvi,I am commenting in your shop for the first time!
I've seen alot of your stuff around in IF,almost all my friends keep using your stuff so I had to take a look around your shop!
Your work is REALLY beautiful <33 I love your style & your coloring is GORGEOUS :| Your latest update is HIGHLY pretty..I love the AA ones <33 And even though I am no SR fan,but still the siggy turned out really beautiful..The effects and coloring are LOVELY...You are doing a fantastic job!
Great work <33
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!! WOW!
Those siggies and avis are just stunning! Can't say anything more than that! WOw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The cool red texture you used is just sooo amazing! Your best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the text is so super perfect.
YOu're like the best siggy maker I know! Keep it up! And remember, my request is RESERVED as soon as you are open.

Using the Karanika one for now!

Best of luck on those exams! :)
Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Outstanding update Jhanvi! The 2 avis are awesome!!! The sigs are wowww - the KK one look brilliant and the SR one is just fab - loved the style of it! Excellent work! Good luck for the exams!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMG! Gorgeous update, Jhanvi, everything looks amazing! I LOVE the coloring of this avi, do make some mytho avis when you get the time.๐Ÿ˜›

And good luck with your exams, I have mine next week.๐Ÿค“ Gotta hit the books, see ya!
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

sorry im not replying to you guys individually, but am reading all cmments, thanks so much for taking ur time out and saying such adorable things, you guys are freaking awesome ๐Ÿค—

again, another update I did to take a "creative break" from studying shit I'll prolly end up screwing up.. meh.  btw, i know im diong alot of AA right now, but those are the only ppl i have caps on, once exams are done, vaada that I will open my shop and do anyone/thing u like

free to use

^^you know jhanvi has nothing better to do w/ her life or is avoiding something when she 1. makes icons 2. beautifies them with actual icon textures 3. uses another color rather than just cropping her siggy color

^^dont ask me kya kya khayal aate hain iss sexy monster ko dekh ke โ˜บ๏ธ I am sure wida knows what i am talking about :P

^^season1 was freaking amazing..you guys should watch it if you have time.. all of it is under youtube / ndtv image //only last 30-40episodes are not under that account but all episodes are tehre under other accounts

kk, back to studying๐Ÿ˜ญ
ps, check out my sexy vid siggy in my siggy dabba ๐Ÿ˜Ž thank u sary!!

AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful work hun<3
Love this sig<3

Just beautiful<3
LOVE the text<3
Keep rocking hun<3
Sneha:)

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 12 years ago