Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Can I reply back too? 🤣 I will inspite of getting a nod or not 😛😎

Awww you guys! My Jaanu and Jhanuu, hehe! Sooo sweet of you both! 🤗  I was just joking about the sigs.. okay, I wasn't... so that you guys don't change your mind :P LOL! 😆 But really, you guys are too sweet 🤗

Jaanu, shouldn't you be concentrating on your exams? =/ But but, I ll still PM you the pics.. free ke SA siggies toh I never let go 🤣

@Lola:- haww! You better support me 😡 Or you ll have to make a siggy too 😈🤣 Jaanu is a pro @ sigmaking herself.. its poor old me who has to go around looking for sigmakers 😭😆😆

Now, before Jhanvi kicks me out, I shall take a bow and get out from here myself 😆 I LOVE YOU all 🤗
🤗

ps.- Jhanvi, incase you do not mind in me replying, I can go on.. let me know
😆
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Jaanu, shouldn't you be concentrating on your exams? =/ But but, I ll still PM you the pics.. free ke SA siggies toh I never let go 🤣

Never said I'd make the sigs immediately after you send them.🤣 j/k, do send them...along with text.😉

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lola610

Ermmm... if you're asking me, I personally think the student should be getting the reward siggie. She came soooo close even before the expert explanations, hai na 😆 Not that I have any ulterior motive in her getting a siggie, cuz... it's not like we like the same stuff and would both be able to use it or anything... not at all 😳

I agree!🤣
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jhanviiii! You're making it so hard for me to choose a siggy to use! SERIOUSLY! I was talking to one of my friends today, and I showed her your PM siggy, and our conversation blasted from there! I honestly cannot tell you how immensly talented you are! Your siggy's are absolutely stunning, and you're DEFINITELY one of the most beautiful siggy makers out there! God, your style is absolutely incredible, I can never get enough :$ Even f it's a couple I'm not too fond of, you make your creations so captivating! Your work is fabulous!

Where do you get your PM Caps from :O I want to know, tehe :$

ANYWAYS, I'm gonna go on a commenting spree now! Weeeeeeeee =))

This is so CUTE! SERIOUSLY, it really really really is! I LOVED Panchi in Kayamath, she was absolutely adorable, and I loved her character as well! I could definitely see some cute chemistry happening between the two of them! They'd look cute together! I like KW, he's cute - not too fond of him in DMG for obvious reasons :P - nonetheless, this siggy is so CUTE. I love your colouring here, it's so calming, adn so subtle! Beautifully made! Your textures as always are fantastic, and I LOVE the simplicity and elegance of this! You make all your siggy's with such grace and elegance! Hats off, love! <33

THESE TWO were the reason I got so addicted to tellywood! I seriously don't know what would've happened if these two weren't there :| Tina Parekh is a brilliant actress, and Karanveer is well... exceptionably stunning. I LOVE this siggy SO MUCH. The caption  that you've used is B E A U T I F U L :| I LOVE IT. And i REALLY love the caps you've chosen - one of my absolute FAVOURITE PM scenes, EVER! EEKS. This seriously brings back sooooooo many memories of them :$ Ahh! I loved this confession scenes! And the added bonus that they both look outstanding in this scene, with priceless expression works so well in this siggy since you've captured some brilliant moments! And your colouring just adds to the elegance and grace of this siggy! Amazing job! <33

I AM SERIOUSLY falling in love with your work even more :$ You are really good! Sorry for the long essay type comment :$ I just couldn't hold it in any longer :$ LOVE your work! <33

anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Never said I'd make the sigs immediately after you send them.🤣 j/k, do send them...along with text.😉

You better do it ASAP or I ll then double, triple your work
🤣
Okiii, I shall send it ASAP =) =D
desigrl05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phatty16

Jhanviiii! You're making it so hard for me to choose a siggy to use! SERIOUSLY! I was talking to one of my friends today, and I showed her your PM siggy, and our conversation blasted from there! I honestly cannot tell you how immensly talented you are! ahaha..if u see how i make siggys and its the same technique for all ofthem, u'd take back ur comment hehe..im a lazy butt..no talent, my creativity is a result of my laziness hehe Your siggy's are absolutely stunning, and you're DEFINITELY one of the most beautiful siggy makers out there! thats so damn sweet God, your style is absolutely incredible, I can never get enough :$ Even f it's a couple I'm not too fond of, you make your creations so captivating! Your work is fabulous!  that is soo sweet of uu, aww, really , u have no idea how happy i get w/ nice comments, it makes my day :) (im a leo hence, that should be a given hehe)

Where do you get your PM Caps from :O I want to know, tehe :$ I usually have to cap them myself as the old ones are gone (stupid tinypic..) but then tehres some on facebook:
^^look under photos..theres a bunch..

ANYWAYS, I'm gonna go on a commenting spree now! Weeeeeeeee =))

This is so CUTE! SERIOUSLY, it really really really is! I LOVED Panchi in Kayamath, she was absolutely adorable, and I loved her character as well! really?? i hated her after she broke up w/ neev..ughh rofll.. I could definitely see some cute chemistry happening between the two of them! They'd look cute together! I like KW, he's cute - not too fond of him in DMG for obvious reasons :P - nonetheless, this siggy is so CUTE. I love your colouring here, it's so calming, adn so subtle! Beautifully made! Your textures as always are fantastic, and I LOVE the simplicity and elegance of this! You make all your siggy's with such grace and elegance! Hats off, love! <33 thankk uu.. ahha understandable why u dont like wahi.. him and panchi would look cute, both are very "innocent'' looking i guess.. thanks for terming it as 'elegant' def what i was trying to go for..yay..did something right

THESE TWO were the reason I got so addicted to tellywood! my reason: lakshya kt.. I seriously don't know what would've happened if these two weren't there :| Tina Parekh is a brilliant actress, and Karanveer is well... exceptionably stunning. these two were meant for their prem mukti roless! no one could've done a better job I LOVE this siggy SO MUCH. The caption  that you've used is B E A U T I F U L :| I LOVE IT. And i REALLY love the caps you've chosen - one of my absolute FAVOURITE PM scenes, EVER! EEKS. This seriously brings back sooooooo many memories of them :$ I knooww..the time when they did come all of us on IF were all about PM, i remmeber the craze after this jodi Ahh! I loved this confession scenes! And the added bonus that they both look outstanding in this scene, with priceless expression works so well in this siggy since you've captured some brilliant moments! And your colouring just adds to the elegance and grace of this siggy! Amazing job! <33

I AM SERIOUSLY falling in love with your work even more :$ You are really good! Sorry for the long essay type comment :$ I just couldn't hold it in any longer :$ LOVE your work! <33You're so sweet w/ ur comments, and trust me dont worry about ur comment, i love reading feedback :P 🤗

desigrl05 thumbnail

anku/lola/janu...hope this satisfies you guys for now😉

u p d a t e

free to use

jhanvi
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love the kash one the most!! gorgeous update!!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
arre wahhhhhh yeh huyi na baat... student ko bhi gift, teacher ko bhi gift, aur beech mein sar khaane wali ko bhi gift, way to go Jhanz 🤣 Seriously in love with all 3 sigs... Shipa looks angelic in the pics you used for the first one, the way you put all that text is the highlight of the 2nd (though all those fantasy sigs everyone's been making have got me rooting for ShiRan harder 😆)... and the glowy-ness if the text is super cool as well, like a neon chalkboard... 2nd cheesiest comment of the day 😆 And the mytho one... ohhhh, the mytho one 😍 Your sad coloring formula is a perfectttt fit for the pics, the light brushes look amazing, and the text you chose... wowwwwzies!!! Gotta love having company in making mytho sigs with B-town texts, and such a perfect choice at that... love love LOVE it, using right away, changing my dabba for the 3rd time today... thankoo Jhanz, wuv ya 🤗 

oh... and that first line you wrote above the update... "for now" matlab? I think I know, yippeeeeeee

and 2nd p.s. - the mytho sig matches the avis Pooji made me, yayyyy!
Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Eeeeeeeeeks! An update! :D

I love the colouring on them all, so pretty! I love love love the way you've made them all, your style makes me so happy! I really love the text you've used on the ArSh siggy! It's so damn sweet, and I LOVE your choice of captions/quotes, on all your siggy's! They're so inspiring, love! Aaaaaaah <33

As for your reply - SHUTUP :D I love your style. It's slowly ranking at the top! You're battling a tough battle with Alisha/Anita/Sahar for my top siggy maker, right now! Your work is always so different, and so stylish! I love it! Thank you SO much for the pics <33 You're a gem!

Also, I loved Prachi with Neev! They were so GOOD together, and I really did love them, hence I got hooked to the show! But then, Miland-Prachi happened, and I slowly got addicted to them :$ That's my story, haha! I loved KT/Laksh! They were so damn adorable, but they were the later generation, na, so they were definitely a favourite, but they were ranked somewhere amongst the second position after PM :D

Anyways, I'm gonna shut up now! Haha. LOVED the update, it's very pretty! Thanks for the PM link, once again! <33