Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nikita_88

Awesome update!!!!!!

Love the PM siggie I know I hate what Ekta done to them esp when they finally got together!!!

Sidra's VM was great and your Siggie matches it brilliantly!

ekta ruins everything w/ jodis.. i will raise hell if she tries to do the same w/ my arjuhi hehe
yeah her vm was fab an dthanks for liking!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMG! Gorgeous update, Jhanvi! I always loooove everything you make, your creations just have magic in them!😍

This one's beautiful!

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i Love Love Love Love the PM One it's so so so Cute:)
desigrl05 thumbnail

@janu: awww thanks yaar.. jaadoo tumhari aankhon mein hai jo tumne meri creations mein kuch dekha hai ;) 🤗

@mausam: fary is that you?? thanks yaar

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
omg! I love love love premuktii onee. I love your grunge textures! whr do u get it from?

make more :)
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: desigrl05

@janu: awww thanks yaar.. jaadoo tumhari aankhon mein hai jo tumne meri creations mein kuch dekha hai ;) 🤗

You're welcome, hun!🤗

Hmm....let me guess what you just said....something about my eyes seeing only the great in your creations??🤓 Sorry, that is all I understood.😳😆
anku- thumbnail
Edited by x.Anku.x - 13 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

You're welcome, hun!🤗

Hmm....let me guess what you just said....something about my eyes seeing only the great in your creations??🤓 Sorry, that is all I understood.😳😆

aww i totally forgot about u n hindi hehhe..yeah u guessed right..'ur eyes hold the magic to which makes everything you see magical' :P
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
rofl... Jhanvi's siggie school bandh, Jhanvi's Hindi academy chaalu 🤣 Lage raho bachchon 🤓
anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

You're welcome, hun!🤗

😲😲

LMFAO Jaanu! That is the heights of cuteness 🤣

We have 2-2 Janus =/ Okay, one is my Jaanu(Janaki) and the other one is Jhanu(Jhanvi) okay? =)

Jaanu, Jhanu said that.. anyhow, she'll explain. I am not so good @ explaining such heavy hindi into english myself 😛 Just that the magic is in your eyes that you found her creations to be beautiful... I think! Right Jhanu? 😛

Basically, you know how that line goes - beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder? Yeah, something like that 😆 Now, you two can gift me an SA sig each for the wonderful explanation 😛 Thankyou! =D

Edited by x.Anku.x - 13 years ago