Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Love the PM one. Ahh good old days, where lines were so beautiful and were scenes were out of this world.

Wish she didn't break PM . why the heck did she makes them into such a tragic humari adoori kahani pair.
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update Jhanvi!!!

Love the Karan-Panchi sig๐Ÿ˜ณ
They both wud rlly look cute 2gether๐Ÿ˜ณ

and the PM sigg is very beautiful too๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
eeekss!! Jumping for joy!! I love the KW-Panchi one!!! Its soo amazing!! ahh oi need it in my dabba now!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

The PM one is amazing too!! OMG I hate Eketa for what she did withPM!! It still kills me! I think my heart breaks for PM more than any other couple ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ -

Amazing coloring for both!!!
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovee the update on pg. 62 & 70 Prem-Mukti ones are my favourite. I miss them so much:(
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

OMGGG Jhanvii Just love the PM onesss ahh going to usee tomz as am leaving now to sleeep and am sooo sleepy to change my dabba!:(

ahhh it's damn gorguosss!<3 loveee it *goshhh i hope this two come out with any show*๐Ÿ˜
MinnieRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I love the Karan-Panchi siggies.. they both would really look cute together๐Ÿ˜ณ

and the Prem-Mukti one's beautiful
๐Ÿ˜ณ

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Ohh Godddddd! ๐Ÿ˜
i just LOVEEEEE PM and the sigggg is amazinggg!
This sceeeeneeeeeee! โ˜บ๏ธ
"ILOVEYOU"
just breath takingggg! <3 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Make more on PM please! :)
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now there is someone, I wouldnt mind seeing with KW . They ACTUALLY look really nice together! Loving them <3 Prem Mukti sig turned out so well! I watched a few scenes of theirs.. and they really are epic as people claim to say they were. And I agree.. Typical Ekta ๐Ÿคช Awesome work Jhanvi!! =)

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG. LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD them like CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! Devki-Prem just couldn't be the same like them!! AND STUPID EKTA. If she had to keep Tina then why not just as Mukti.. idiot lady! Her problem always been that her love stories turned mostly crap towards the end.. ugh! But anyways, Lust Mill Gayye makes me appreciate her now :P LOL!!!

Love the sig, Jhanvi.. and love the text even more.. PM were just GORGEOUS! Anddd, Karan's wife gave him a brilliant get up alwaysss =D He was the HUNK back then =D Where have all these amazing people gonee? =( I WANT THEM BACK! =(

Beautiful work, Jhanu! You're terrific as always =)

Love ya ๐Ÿค—
Jhanvi!!๐Ÿค—

*Thud*

The Karan Panchi one is gorgeous! As you can see Im using it!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

If only some PH would consider them in a show!!

P.S A little trivia.....KW was first choice to play Neevs role in Kayamath. But I guess destiny had other plans!

Anyway, I hope to see more KW Panchi siggies from you.....and of course SR ones! No matter how crappily they ended they gave us good memories and good friends!!๐Ÿ˜ณ